GA - Suspicion over heat death of Cooper, 22 mo., Cobb County, June 2014, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very telling! It is such a short distance.
Less than 4 min to pizza location with no traffic.

Yes... they have to show prove that he did this to Cooper and this will be shown Live on tv and live feed. It is expected to last 60-90 minutes.

Remind me what time sister? I am taking the day off and will watch from home while I do some summer cleaning!

Also 7 traffic lights with cameras on them from his work to the pizza place that he pulled over to discover Cooper

Also 7 traffic lights with cameras on them from his work to the pizza place that he pulled over to discover Cooper

Are these red light cameras or regular traffic cameras?

Caller asking if there was a life insurance policy on Cooper. Talking Head said if so, we'll definitely find out at tomorrow's probable cause hearing.

I wonder if the cameras were operational? Several counties stopped using them due to budget reasons but I don't know if Cobb County was one of them.

Previous page posted by SSTARR33
I am reserving judgement as I have always thought in the US it is innocent until proven guilty.

Not that way on a crime forum. WE CAN FORM opinions and discuss.
This isn't a court of law.

Lord! There are cameras EVERYWHERE that he was. Wow

CHERIE.T you may not have been here when we resolved this quote but the quote is NOT accurate. It is the result of copy pasting from a google search page and NOT the article itself.

The sentence that states mom searched the day before Cooper's death is NOT from the article or the video at link but rather is from the comments beneath the article.

the actual relevant quotes are as follows:

Cobb County released search warrants over the weekend showing that both Justin Ross Harris and his wife, Leanna, researched the internet about child car heat deaths before their son, 22-month-old Cooper, was found dead in his father's car on June 18.

SNIP

A source close to the investigation told 11Alive that the search had taken place before the day that their son died – a fact that could be used by prosecutors to show that the death was premeditated.

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/crime/2014/06/30/cooper-harris-hot-car-death-mother/11807695/

before the day

not the day before

So sorry, I will delete asap.

MDJ reporter says you will find out at hearing if they had an insurance policy on Cooper.

Nancy Grace: Doctor phone-guest estimates that the time it would take for a small child to die in a hot car would be 30 to 60 minutes.

NG says they seized Coopers car seat. Of course.

Talking Head dr manion thinks Cooper was dead within 30 - 60 minutes

Mom's supposed job was north of their rental home. Possibly off Delk Rd which is just north of Terrell Mill Rd home. Hard to tell exactly which rd on map they showed.

They will do a drug screen on baby to make sure he wasn't sedated. Once body temp reached 108* hyperthermia sets in.

CHERIE.T we all make honest mistakes I will delete mine as well :) I just didn't want to perpetuate the error into the new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg