GA - Tara Grinstead, 29, Ocilla, 22 Oct 2005 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a SW and dig up that concrete. And secondly, these LE and GBIs are ridiculous! It sounds so much like my aunts murder! They refuse to admit they screwed up and the family suffers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listening to the newest episode of True Crime Garage (re: Gary Hilton), they mentioned an unidentified woman's body discovered Dec. 6th, 2007 off of stitcher road in LaGrange, GA. Right away, Tara Grinstead popped into my head. Although they mention the deceased in connection with Gary Hilton, I am not. I do not know the condition of the decedent's remains, other than being found in five black plastic garbage bags, with feet, hands, and head missing, and an attempt having been made to burn the remains, and thus don't know the estimated month/year of death. I simply wonder if anybody knows if this victim has been ruled out as being Ms. Grinstead?

DNA would have hit in the NameUs database

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Noticed this statement in this forum:
https://projectjason.org/forums/topic/35-missing-woman-tara-grinstead-ga-10222005/?page=2

"Gattis maintains that at least two witnesses have affirmed that they were at the house on Sunday, the day after her disappearance, and that the glove was not there, indicating that whoever had dropped it, had come to the house later, and unnoticed."

Had not heard that before but would be interested in knowing who attended at Tara's house that day & if they went inside the house. Wondering if anyone could answer this.

Noticed this statement in this forum:
https://projectjason.org/forums/topic/35-missing-woman-tara-grinstead-ga-10222005/?page=2

"Gattis maintains that at least two witnesses have affirmed that they were at the house on Sunday, the day after her disappearance, and that the glove was not there, indicating that whoever had dropped it, had come to the house later, and unnoticed."

Had not heard that before but would be interested in knowing who attended at Tara's house that day & if they went inside the house. Wondering if anyone could answer this.
Yes this has been out there. One was the guy who picked up the dog bowl and HD.

Who picked up the dog bowl?

Sent from my SM-S120VL using Tapatalk

Why don't I remember him? 😀

Why don't I remember him? [emoji3]

Mm, I'm guessing he just wasn't a major player in this case. Don't know much about him other than that Tara was petsitting for him around the same time of her disappearance. I learned that little bit on here from Sundrop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is a thread on Jared Luke. One of the posters stated:
"Dog owner who retrieved his dog on 10/22 and returned to Tara's house on 10/23 to pick up his dogs bowl. There was a late night call to him by Tara on 10/22 to make sure he had picked up his dog, I believe. Was Tara home at the time she made the call? It seems likely to me, otherwise how would hse know the dog was missing from her yard...

Again I am curious if anyone knows what time on the 10/22 Tara called him to make sure he had picked up the dog, or did Tara actually call him.

Very good thinking on your part! I'm wondering the same thing! How old is this JL anyway? What kind of job does he have?

There is one who is a teacher (not sure if he is the same one). Seems like a very normal person.

I was curious if Tara had actually called him and at what time.

I looked up his Facebook a while back. He's apparently a coach/teacher at the school now.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Did they do a DNA test on him?

Jared didn't pick up the dog, he was in Savannah at a ball tournament

Ok, here is what I came up with in my meditation. This is basically like free-association writing for me. I ask Tara (if you believe she’s on the “other side” as I do) to show me images of things that she wants us to know. I also add my own interpretation based on what I feel being in the meditation. If you don’t believe in any of this ‘nonsense,’ that’s OK, I just ask that you be kind and open minded. My attempt is a sincere one, even if you don’t believe in what I do. :) Also, remember that the images I’ve noted can be symbolic or literal. Thanks for reading!

I see Tara in two different ways: first, standing in front of me, facing me, and she’s wearing jeans and a red t-shirt. The red shirt has a white “swish” on it, underneath white text, but I can’t make out what that text says. She’s wearing a short necklace, black maybe. I ask her to show me something, she hands me a small light-colored ceramic bulb or round dish. It feels like this is something she cherishes, possibly tied to her childhood or teenage years, like a special music box. She shows me a small table, like an end table, that’s white. She also shows me something yellow and sparkly, which I can only describe as gold nuggets. I can’t get a sense of scale, though -- if these are small or large, like a canyon.

I feel a burst of anger toward her, that she’s not who she ‘pretends’ to be, that she’s fake, a flirt.

I also see Tara a second way, at night time, wearing a white dress. It’s a halter top, clasped behind her neck, but short (knee length), and she’s wearing a short white beaded necklace. I see her from behind, and she’s slowly stepping into a cold lake. The necklace feels like it’s a collar almost – a choking feeling.

A phrase I hear often when I see her is “barking up the wrong tree,” like everyone is looking in another direction, while someone sneaks away.

The images play faster: red tulips, dog hair on her clothes, a white sweater, sunglasses, police swarming, an old computer, images of her and her boyfriend on the screen.

I feel the texture of a police uniform and have always felt a way-too closeness of police in this case. I feel my hands running over the objects in her room – a vase, her curling iron, a scarf.

She shows me something being pushed/moved, feels like a heavy cardboard box. There’s an H word written on the side, like “Handy” or “Hardy.”

She says, “There are tracks.” She also says names to me, like she says, “Marcus,” but I don’t feel like that can be trusted, because I know some of the key players in the case, and my subconscious could be intervening.

I think the big takeaways for me from this meditation are: the water scene with her in the white dress/necklace, the t-shirt logo (what IS that logo?), the gold canyon, the burst of anger I felt toward her for being ‘fake,’ officer involvement, and the cardboard box with “Handy” or “Hardy” on it. If I think of anything else, I’ll let you know.

Can SF whereabouts be substantiated by surveillance cameras? Not only during the time he was with MH, but also before and after. I've never felt that that alibi felt right. We know he has no integrity and is a liar by what he did to Tara. I'm not saying he killed her, but he could've been an accomplice in disposing of Tara if MH did it.

Also, does the family who owned the home on Snapdragon still own the property?

And is Tara's home occupied now? If yes, are her belongings still there?

Ok.... it is time to put this Up and Vanished podcast to bed. It started out ok... but lately we have just had rehash after rehash after rehash. We have been led to a dead end with "Jose". We have had to listen to a Nancy Grace advertisement. Enough. And now you want money for a second season?? Right?? You have yet to look into JP. You have yet to address the fact that JP's wife had gloves matching the one in Tara's yard. You have yet to address the concrete slab he poured after the disappearance. You have yet to address getting the car washed. Instead we hear all the things we heard before.... if your not gonna present new theories and possible new things to consider.... quit wasting our time!

I can understand that people want answers in a case that sometimes feels like the boogeyman might have done it. In a case like this, I agree with PL & Dr.G you need to follow all leads - it could be the person next to you, a person you have never suspected or someone who knew Tara. I find it disturbing that someone is out there that is involved in her disappearance and may never face justice. I want them to continue and follow all leads - a mysterious disappearance is very intriguing and all clues might be helpful and must be investigated.

JP & his wife were neighbors who helped Tara. I believe his wife was with him all that weekend -- they do not seem that suspicious to me -- but I guess anything is possible. I understood that they were investigated by the GBI.

If you feel that the podcast is a waste of your time, probably best to stop listening and move on. If it was someone from my family missing, I would want them to never quit investigating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blushybomb