GA - Teacher Accused Of Writing Love Letters To 12 Yr. Old Student

White Rain...you said it right when you said when it comes to your kids you cant afford to be fair! I agree with you. I won't take chances when it comes to my kids and if I am proven wrong in the end then I will apologize & if I hurt someones feelings I am sorry but when it comes to them they come first and I will worry about fairness later. My daughter is almost 14 and one of her male teachers made a comment to her that I found inapropriate.He basically was questioning her about who she dates and then he said something along the lines of ''well I am sure any boys wouldnt mind you spreading your seed in their pollen''....I was shocked mad wanted to kill him pull her out of the school wanted him fired you name it! I don't know what the outcome of it is going to be because its not over yet but I don't play when it comes to her or my sons. Keep your grubby paws off and keep your dirty comments to yourself because teachers are there to teach they are not there to check out the highschool hunk or the school beauty queen or give their input on my childs love life...(or lack there-of)

I am sorry your daughter had to go through that, and it was VERY inappropriate. I am glad you took action and hope the outcome is favorable for you and your daughter.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palenp
Back