They were Katies brand XXL - that equates to a Katies size 20
The pants are 8 sizes larger than her tank top -
from the Katies sizes website:
2XL - Bust 116 - Waist 99 - Hip 126

ABC was wearing a BONDS jumper size XL:
The BONDs sizing for that garment size XL is:
Bust 102 - waist 83 - Hip 108
This equates to a size 16

The tank top with incorporated bra gives a better indication of ABC's authentic size - it was a 12.
A size 12 is: Bust 92

As you mentioned AAAA - If someone had just grabbed a pair of track pants to put on her - they may not have realized that they were pants that Allison had for her pregnancy - but didn't wear now.

But track pants 8 sizes larger are a huge difference - she could not have kept these pants on whilst running - seriously, they would have slid off when running unless they had a cord on them, and even then they would be terribly uncomfortable and impractical to do any exercise in.

And the brand - Katies?
I wonder if Allison had any other items in her wardrobe from Katies?
Its a brand that is known in Australia and has been around for many years - but is not now a fashionable brand, nor a maternity based fashion brand, though it does cater for larger sizes.

... Unless the pants did not belong to ABC at all.

I don't think the pants did belong to Allison, and much larger pants would be so much easier to put on a body. That is why shrouds are used, they are voluminous and only require the arms to be put in,

The tank top with incorporated bra gives a better indication of ABC's authentic size - it was a 12.

As you mentioned AAAA - If someone had just grabbed a pair of track pants to put on her - they may not have realized that they were pants that Allison had for her pregnancy - but didn't wear now.

But track pants 8 sizes larger are a huge difference - she could not have kept these pants on whilst running - seriously, they would have slid off when running unless they had a cord on them, and even then they would be terribly uncomfortable and impractical to do any exercise in.

And the brand - Katies?
Its a brand that is known in Australia and has been around for many years - but is not now a fashionable brand, nor a maternity based fashion brand, though it does cater for larger sizes.

Great sleuthing!! I wonder f the prosecution team have "simulated" a size 12 woman with similar measurements to alison attempting to walk or run in 2xl Katies trackies? Could be something big in the case if they cant stay up when the wearer is walking

And the brand - Katies?

Agree with you totally Figtree, except that currently I'm wearing a black size 6 lululemon track pants and a size XL Bonds Windcheater track top and I weigh about 53kgs, although I must be severely depressed cause it's all black.... Note to self, get help...

Bumping up Kimster's post from couple days back for anyone who may have missed it...

34893_popup.jpg

http://roswellboutique.wordans.com/...sfiles/images/2010/5/27/34893/34893_popup.jpg

We are going to have a forum software upgrade very soon - quite probably before court is in session again next Tuesday. The forum will look very different. Follow the "forum tab" and you'll be able to find your way back here. If there are delays, I will write about them on my Twitter.

We will be making forum decor changes after the upgrade, but it's going to look pretty strange before we have the time to make those changes happen. Excuse our dust!

oooops a dais...I forgot one two :)

Baden Clay told us that police have banned him from going to command post but police say they never told him any such thing.

Has scratch on face....his sister says he received that scratch on his face when he fell over & bumped his head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZnzRCYM4DA

Sorry, but plus an injured inner surface right hand (from screwdriver to repair a light bulb).
Unlucky fellow this, indeed! :smile:

I have lied to Bobbie Elliot, sorry!

Would be a bad witness - call me, if you need one to lie and to distort!
My first thread on Websleuths wasn't Oscar (I believe) but any other.

:scared: :blushing: :facepalm: :banghead: :seeya:

What about the medicine for losing weight, which has to be injected?
Is it relevant or not?

Respectfully snipped by me...

And the brand - Katies?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My lips are sealed Marly. But my mind is not.......
I have this vision ....
Also please May the jury get to see these clothes on a model same size as Allison.

This is very interesting and a fantastic pickup - great sleuthing!

I agree putting the clothing on a dummy would be a good idea for the jury to see how impractical (highly improbable) it would have been for Allison to be walking 14km in them.

This is powerful circumstantial evidence, implying that anyone with access to her wardrobe (how do you spell accomplices) must have dressed her post-mortem.

I had been thinking that the jumper pulled up around her neck might have been because of the water flow. But if her track pants were indeed so big, then they probably would have been dislodged first.
So it seems the jumper round the neck was part of the body disposal process :(
MOO

And the brand - Katies?

A very helpful post Figtree. It highlights a number of significant improbabilities:

- walking for hours in oversized track pants - cumbersome because of the excessive size and the extra weight of the fabric

- a woman who purchases Lorna Jane walking wear (even when on the "bones of their arse"), also buying Katies track pants. I looked at the Lorna Jane online shop and her pants are about 3X the price of Katies.

- even if Allison did buy the XXL Katies track pants, would she go out in public in them for any length of time? Particularly given that Allison appears to have worked hard to maintain outward appearance.

I hope the judge and jury walk the 14km from Allison's home to the bridge today to get a first hand feeling of how improbable this looong walk really is.

Also, it would have been better to do it at night or early morning when it was dark to get the full effect of how difficult and high unlikely this scenario really is.

Better start early, or stay back late.

OK, I know, seeking justice sometimes has it's limits.

MOO

I hope the judge and jury walk the 14km from Allison's home to the bridge today to get a first hand feeling of how improbable this looong walk really is.

Also, it would have been better to do it at night or early morning when it was dark to get the full effect of how difficult and high unlikely this scenario really is.

Better start early, or stay back late.

OK, I know, seeking justice sometimes has it's limits.

MOO

Even better if they do the 14Km walk in trackie dacks that are 8 sizes larger than their normal size!!

Morning all Unfortunately (?) it's going to be a glorious day in Brissie today. Though probably a bit muddy by Kholo bridge.

Devils advocate, I am petite, normally wear size 8 pants, I'm currently wearing a size 22 pajama! The waist has a tie to keep them up.

My feeling about the one pair of Lorna Jane leggings is that's the one expensive " workout" or walking outfit Alison wears when she's seen in (Brookfield) public, like at the gym when she saw Toni, or "walking" the streets of Brookfield. Crazy, but I often (but not always) change out of my walking leggings to looser more comfy ones when I get home. Comfy to comfier. In Alison's case, she was clearly keeping up appearances, and I doubt IF she went walking, especially in the morning, that it would have been in her daggy trackies, also, tight leggings would have been very hard to pull on to someone else. Anyone else do these weird clothing changes other than me?

…and while I'm here, please sign me up too Doc! imo

It's odd how GNB mentioned that Allison had some Lorna Jane pants. I think it's been discussed before this is an unusual thing for a husband to remember. I wonder if GBC tried dressing Allison in her Lorna Jane pants first, gave up, then went the XXL pants instead.

I can only think the XXL pants were pregnancy pants, strange to hold on to them for so long, but maybe she held onto them just in case of bub #4 :(

The Katies brand does seem slightly odd - bit out of her age range at the time, but maybe they had a sale and track pants aren't for making fashion statements.

Morning all Unfortunately (?) it's going to be a glorious day in Brissie today. Though probably a bit muddy by Kholo bridge.

Devils advocate, I am petite, normally wear size 8 pants, I'm currently wearing a size 22 pajama! The waist has a tie to keep them up.

My feeling about the one pair of Lorna Jane leggings is that's the one expensive " workout" or walking outfit Alison wears when she's seen in (Brookfield) public, like at the gym when she saw Toni, or "walking" the streets of Brookfield. Crazy, but I often (but not always) change out of my walking leggings to looser more comfy ones when I get home. Comfy to comfier. In Alison's case, she was clearly keeping up appearances, and I doubt IF she went walking, especially in the morning, that it would have been in her daggy trackies, also, tight leggings would have been very hard to pull on to someone else. Anyone else do these weird clothing changes other than me?

…and while I'm here, please sign me up too Doc! imo

Yep, I live in 2 sizes too big pjs when I'm at home! Comfy!!!! Lol

That is a very interesting observation. I just asked 'she' who knows about such things and she said that with a size 12 top, 170cm tall and weight 72kg XXL pants are going to be too big. Also if she had been that size at some stage she probably wouldn't even wear them around the house, never mind them falling down when she went walking, because they would be 'depressing fat gear' from some time previous if they were hers at all.

This sounds a bit like the perm in Legally Blond but it is an excellent point.

If she was dressed post mortem by someone they would know what she was wearing. I don't think I could even guess what my wife was wearing if she went out walking and we go together a lot of the time - I just ran this by her in the lounge and have come back to the computer and can't accurately remember what she is wearing right now.

My husband just left the house. I can tell you what shorts and undies he's wearing be as I saw him put them on but as for his shirt, I've no idea, I couldn't even guess.

Wonder when the jury will be out at the bridge, mum lives 5 minutes, not even from there, so tempted to go for a few drive by's!!! Weird??? Just fascinated....
. I'm another one obsessed- no connection to the family at all, although a close friend was good friends with Allison at IGGS (which someone mentioned before where the girls are now- I believe they are all at IGGS)
I'm a crime fanatic anyway, and it being so close to home I guess really sucked me in..plus I saw the original news report on the 20th April, and straight away I knew (well assumed) he killed her.... And also the thoughts at the time that, wow- that so could have been me-with the cheating , narcissistic, controlling, belittling husband, although we had no financial issues.. Still, rather pleased he just left ;)

My husband just left the house. I can tell you what shorts and undies he's wearing be as I saw him put them on but as for his shirt, I've no idea, I couldn't even guess.

Agree on that, mum just dropped in and was chatting to me for 15 minutes on my verandah- couldn't tell you what she was wearing if I tried!!!!

Where does it specify they were track suit pants? I was under the impression they were those Lycra exercise pants. I always buy he biggest of those because they are so uncomfortable

Time frame of events starting to become evident.
7.50pm Allison texted KAW (in good spirits)
About 10.00pm screams, thuds and car wheels screeching were heard, and that was repeated.
Later (it appears, or it is possible); some clothing were brought to Allison, or Allison was brought to the clothing. And Allison was dressed. IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarthaPrirl