General Discussions #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
golfmom said:
This is what sticks out for me too Timex, but what if he's that type who is incapable of conciousness of guilt? Remeber, Laci was murdered and SP was still playing golf and calling Amber.
Which leads me to a question. We have heard that he was sobbing hysterically during the funeral, at least intermittently. For those of you that attended, were they real tears? Were his eyes red; tears streaming; anything like that? If they were real tears, and he was truly sobbing hysterically (for whatever reason), then I don't think that he's a Scott Peterson. Perhaps a murderer but a murderer of a different type, IMO.

Timex said:
I agree, but I cant just assume he is doing so. If he were, I would think LE would surely be noting it.

Not sure I understand about Kaiden. Is he being a bad father? Is he doing something "weird" when it comes to the baby?

No just that there is a baby here to consider, which we didn't have in the SP case, that just adds a whole new dimension. I have never heard that he was a bad father.

SouthEastSleuth said:
I have a LE procedural-type question, if anyone knows??

IF the Durham Police Dept did in fact consider Raven a suspect or POI...would they allow him to move out of state (as we have heard that he is living with a member of Janet's faimly, in Virginia I think)... Seems like you always here things like " don't leave the area", "don't leave the state", etc. (Ok, maybe that's too much TV talking, but still...)

But it would seem odd to me, that if they are concerned about him in any shape, form, or fashion, that they would let him move out of state.... (When you hear that phrase, "don't leave the state", of something to that effect, I'm ASSUMING that LE has the actual authority TO tell you that, and to prevent you from leaving, if the case may be?

Thoughts??

I dont think they can do so unless he is actually arrested.

Im going to start a new general discussion thread at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike