George Zimmerman in Custody?? After Gun Incident

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that WS is victim friendly. Calling SZ a liar is not cool, IMO.

UM, She is a documented liar. So that is fact. No one has proven she is a victim yet. All we know is that she made a call and the police did not charge anyone or take them away.

That is not what this is about today. I would bet my bottom dollar this was about making GZ look bad. She did not even live there anymore.

But if he had been threatening her as she said, or hit the father he would be on his way to jail.

In the 911 call she said that a city worker was across the street and she believed that the worker had seen the entire altercation.
I'm not a fan of SZ but she seemed genuine to me during the 911 call.

IMO

Glad to see that motor vehicle safety is no big deal. No matter what the law says.

On topic: in Florida, LE can choose to files charges even if the injured party refuses to do so. Police in this instance did say "as of now" they aren't charging him.

some don't care if Zimmerman is involved " he's a saint"
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

In the 911 call she said that a city worker was across the street and she believed that the worker had seen the entire altercation.
I'm not a fan of SZ but she seemed genuine to me during the 911 call.

IMO

I wonder if in interviewing that guy they got an entirely different story.

I just know if things went down as she said, The police would have taken in him and he would have been charged. No doubt about it. The news is watching. They are not letting them go if there is any chance it is true.

UM, She is a documented liar. So that is fact. No one has proven she is a victim yet. All we know is that she made a call and the police did not charge anyone or take them away.

If she isn't interested in pressing charges that might be why GZ will walk.

IMO

SZ is/has not been proven to be a liar about domestic violence. Until proven she is a victim. Thats what this is about. JMO

Shocking, isn't it? Reminds me of that old joke "you gonna believe me or your lying eyes?" :facepalm:

Domestic violence is a whole different ball of wax. If you're afraid you don't press charges no matter what....because you are afraid. Been there done that. JMO

thank you. myself as well. huge mistake on my part, but fear is powerful. there's a part of me that's pissed she won't press charges but i understand. i don't think she was lying about her dad being punched in the nose...i think the police are in Z's back pocket and that if she isn't willing to press charges they could care less about taking it upon themselves. screwed up situation if you ask me. let no one forget this is not a first time occurrence according to his exes.

Subsequent link up thread says that Shellie and her father both refused to give statements.

jmo

I also read they still can press charges if they want. just saying.

I hope they didn't back down from pressing charges due to being afraid. It will all come out sooner or later.

I certainly don't think he is a saint. I don't have any delusions that he is an awesome guy, but I do care about what is legal and factual.

I just know if things went down as she said, The police would have taken in him and he would have been charged. No doubt about it. The news is watching. They are not letting them go if there is any chance it is true.

Not true. We agree to disagree on this subject.

They may not have interviewed the witness.Seems like this went down pretty fast.
I felt that she was genuine in her upset about the situation.

Actually...

Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS

Chief Steve Bracknell: "They both have declined to press charges against" #GeorgeZimmerman. "We have no victim, no crime."

How do we explain away punching FIL in the nose. Self defense perhaps?

:scared:

MOO

Mel

People will do crazy things to try to build a divorce case. My ex-DIL couldn't get a rise out of my son (she wanted to be able to claim abuse during the divorce), but she eventually antagonized my DD to the point that they got in a shouting match. Next thing we know, the ex calls the cops on my DD claiming she had pushed her down the stairs. But her story didn't hold water; she had no injuries and three witnesses confirmed that she was not pushed down any stairs. The cops left without pressing charges. My point is that the cops are not going to arrest someone for punching another person in the nose if there is no actual evidence of it. I'm guessing that if there was evidence of a physical assault that GZ would have been arrested. JMO, OMO, and MOO.

SZ is/has not been proven to be a liar about domestic violence. Until proven she is a victim. Thats what this is about. JMO

Well if he was waving a gun and threatening to shoot people, He would be in jail. IT is that simple.

He is not in jail. He has not been arrested.

This might solve it?

Jeff Weiner ‏@JeffWeinerOS 5m Police spokesman tells reporters that there are video cameras in the house. Investigators will review video. #GeorgeZimmerman

thank you. myself as well. huge mistake on my part, but fear is powerful. there's a part of me that's pissed she won't press charges but i understand. i don't think she was lying about her dad being punched in the nose...i think the police are in Z's back pocket and that if she isn't willing to press charges they could care less about taking it upon themselves. screwed up situation if you ask me. let no one forget this is not a first time occurrence according to his exes.

Unless you've been in that situation you (in general) can't understand the fear. There IS a BIG difference in how LE handles domestic violence situations. Sorry to hear you went through this.:moo:

Actually...

Jeff Weiner @JeffWeinerOS

Chief Steve Bracknell: "They both have declined to press charges against" #GeorgeZimmerman. "We have no victim, no crime."

But all the ratings were hiked today... ;)

Unless you've been in that situation you (in general) can't understand the fear. There IS a BIG difference in how LE handles domestic violence situations. Sorry to hear you went through this.:moo:

I just want to state that I have too been a victim of DV. It is why I am passionate about people not lying about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes