George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #12 Wed July 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't she ask him this Tuesday night?? In all my years I NEVER seen such a display. Almost hostile in nature. Very sad indeed. imo

I'm generally pro-prosecution in this case although I'm waffling this point. The judge is clearly biased against the defense. That exchange a few minutes ago was amazing. I also watched until she adjourned court and walked out last night. I think she wants done with this case. IMO.

On that note for those that missed the hissy fits between the judge and West last night here were their parting words at 10 PM.

The last 5 minutes are the best. IMO.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k1Zw-NjAz-I

I believe the first definition : close to
70 yards is close to but not at the door ready to walk in... imo

LOL. So in the dictionary's description "the window by the door" the window could be 70 yards from the door? This is what I mean about state supporters going to great lengths to make the state narrative fit the facts and evidence. JMO. OMO. MOO.

Kathi Belich, WFTV @KBelichWFTV
I have never seen that in more than 30 years of court reporting. #Zimmermanon9

TY for posting this tweet!

I haven't trial watched anywhere nearly as long as Kathi Belich, but I completely agree with her on this.

But you don't know who attacked first. IMO.

I know according to RJ testimony that it is TM that walks up and confronts GZ. I know that fits with GZ testimony.. so both sides are at the same place in the initial confrontation.. It was TM that initiated contact with GZ not the other way around.

I think this Judge just doesn't like Don West. He is the only one I have seen her really get annoyed with. Maybe there is some sort of history between the two on another case?

She should have recused herself if that were the case.

Perhaps she should just take over the drone strike program against American citizens. Shhh, no one tell her where I am currently located. :D

And it is wholly unprofessional. She is to be as an impartial overseerer, without perjudice or passion. She is to rule on the case and make sure GZ gets a fair trial. HE is innocent until proven guilty.

She is there to preserve the sanctity of the court room.

She is not under control and has no reason in my opinion to not regroup from day to day and show restraint.

I just really want to retweet this. I agree 100% MOO IMO IMHO and all that jazz.

I wonder if Judge Nelson's demeanor is affected by the presence of her "boss"? Angela Corey in the courtroom today?!? I like how the camera turned to her face after the exchange with West and Nelson.
IMO MOO

JMO This line of discussion with the witness after what just happened..... am I the only one that is sitting here with their toes curling?!
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Not only did my toes curl, my earwax melted.

And likewise - when someone is accused of murder - the judge will *usually* (not always) rule more in favor of the defense ~ especially when there is a fine line at issue - NOT THIS JUDGE....

UP is Down and Down is UP.... There is a lot going on behind the scenes - lots of things are being exposed today in the media about the potential "riots"....

Thankfully the jury is sequestered and won't hear the idiot media trying to pump up their audience. IMO, the media would love to see civil unrest (and I will keep the rest of my opions to myself).

She kept on asking GZ if he's going to testify when the defense hasn't formally ended their case yet.

A judge with an agenda??? I have read too many Grisham novels!!

I don't like this judge! Nor have I liked several others. IMO

This Judge? I have no words...

Contrary to the portrayal of judges in fictional films and TV dramas as wise and objective people, many judges are no more than pompous political hacks who were appointed through a political connection.

Something seems seriously wrong with that judge. She is clearly biased against Attorney West and the defense. It's quite embarrassing to watch.

Why didn't they ask the detective who interviewed GZ all these questions?

Wow! West is SO disrespectful!

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

That had nothing to do with West & disrespect. It had everything to do with proper trial procedure. It also had to do with interfering with constitutional 'attorney client priviledge'. Proper & legal protocol, etc.

I think this Judge just doesn't like Don West. He is the only one I have seen her really get annoyed with. Maybe there is some sort of history between the two on another case?
And whether or not she "likes" West, should NOT have any impact on George Zimmerman's case. IMO

I know according to RJ testimony that it is TM that walks up and confronts GZ. I know that fits with GZ testimony.. so both sides are at the same place in the initial confrontation.. It was TM that initiated contact with GZ not the other way around.

No evidence supports that TM walked up to GZ.

IMO

IMO, Initiated contact by words (if that is what happened). That doesn't prove who attacked who first though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
D4rckfire