George's Alleged Affair # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone find the name of the owner of that house and put a link to it? I think that would be legal. Just don't post the name.

Can anyone tell me where/when the name KH first popped up? Is it supposed to be an alias? OYE...I'm off to search.

ETA: found it...I tried to stay off the NE thread. lol

Ok. I have made some sort of connection but do not know exactly what it means. When you go to the Wiki corporations link, and you click on addresses it gives you a Brookwater Circle address. Ok. Then if you click on some of the other tabs, and look at people and other business at that address and you click on one of them which I will not name as they have NOT been named, THEN click on addresses, it gives you the Brookwater Circle addy AND A Lee Street addy...which is strange because the white pages link I first went to for Krystal listed her addy as Lee Road...so is Lee Road Lee Street? and if so, seems like these folks have been moving their business' around to the same areas...strange indeed...

BTW Lee Rd and Lee St are not the same. Not even close together.

Can anyone tell me where/when the name KH first popped up? Is it supposed to be an alias? OYE...I'm off to search.

ETA: found it...I tried to stay off the NE thread. lol

That name came up about 20 seconds after we found out about the alledged affair. It has been verified to have been or to be her name, River Cruz. She says she assumed a new name due to an abusive relationship that she fled in New York...right everybody? It was NY she fled from correct?

I am sleuthing all over creation on this one, and there are some, well, hinky coincidences that I am running into...

Is it in the realm of possibility that Casey knew these gals BEFORE any of this ever happened?

Gotcha! wink wink...

I am sleuthing all over creation on this one, and there are some, well, hinky coincidences that I am running into...

Is it in the realm of possibility that Casey knew these gals BEFORE any of this ever happened?

I too am beginning to think Casey may have known these gals before any of this happened. I continue to dig.

Gotcha! wink wink...

Glad you got it;)

It is possible because of the area where Casey lived. But then in this case anything is possible. lol

My question do we have a middle name? I haven't seen it anywhere. Also, I thought they were from NY and Skye's Marriage lic says she was born in Mass.

Glad you got it;)

It is possible because of the area where Casey lived. But then in this case anything is possible. lol

My question do we have a middle name? I haven't seen it anywhere. Also, I thought they were from NY and Skye's Marriage lic says she was born in Mass.

Krystal Nicole

That name came up about 20 seconds after we found out about the alledged affair. It has been verified to have been or to be her name, River Cruz. She says she assumed a new name due to an abusive relationship that she fled in New York...right everybody? It was NY she fled from correct?

So I understand the mistress changing her name, but why and when did her sis Cecelia (Skye Behainda) start using the Benhaida name?

The fact that it sounds so similar to Zenaida sends up huge red flags.
Has anyone managed to sleuthe it out?

If it was just before or after Caylee was murdered, then it's highly suspicious, IMO.

So I understand the mistress changing her name, but why and when did her sis Cecelia (Skye Behainda) start using the Benhaida name?

If it was just before or after Caylee was murdered, then it's highly suspicious, IMO.
bolded part is the big question.

she married a man with that last name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member