Germany Germany/Italy - Found in Italian alps, WhtFem, 30+, well off, May 2004

Bumping case up.

My opinion only - She may still be unidentified; I remember someone on WS recently saying Italy still doesn't have a thorough/utilized nation-wide missing person's database. That makes me think it's possible she has been reported missing to LE somewhere in Europe, but the connection to this case just hasn't been made.

I wonder if there isn't a member here living in Italy/fluent in Italian who wouldn't mind contacting authorities to find out if she's still unidentified, if she has any exclusions, and the status of her case/ any details LE would be willing to share.

Bumping case up.

My opinion only - She may still be unidentified; I remember someone on WS recently saying Italy still doesn't have a thorough/utilized nation-wide missing person's database. That makes me think it's possible she has been reported missing to LE somewhere in Europe, but the connection to this case just hasn't been made.

I wonder if there isn't a member here living in Italy/fluent in Italian who wouldn't mind contacting authorities to find out if she's still unidentified, if she has any exclusions, and the status of her case/ any details LE would be willing to share.

Yes, I was the one who said it, and I confirm: there is no database of the disappeared apart from that of the program Chi l'ha visto? who is not an official of the police or law enforcement. Unfortunately, Italy is still light years behind for certain things.

On a visual likeness alone, I think Myriam Brohee is a possibility.
1712656326487.png

Yes, I was the one who said it, and I confirm: there is no database of the disappeared apart from that of the program Chi l'ha visto? who is not an official of the police or law enforcement. Unfortunately, Italy is still light years behind for certain things.
Fiy on the Chi l’ha visto site there are does that have long been identified, still listed as unidentified. It’s good that they list them, as they’re the best site to search in Italy, but not the most up-to-date unfortunately.

On a visual likeness alone, I think Myriam Brohee is a possibility.
View attachment 496047
Did you submit this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vivekmtl