Germany/Portugal - Christian Brueckner, 27 @ time of 1st crime (2004), charged with sexual assault crimes, Praia de Rocha, Portugal. #3

Post 517 on Tuesday

You were the first to reply to it .
Thamk you, I've just re-read that.
As CB met these Finns in their apartment several months before the rape occurred, I'm not sure what their testimony (as reported) adds, unless CB denies ever having been there.

JC doesn't like FF, shock horror, FF drives a ferrari, so do Sainz and leclerc.

There's nothing like a bit of impartial journalism, and this is certainly nothing like a piece of impartial journalism.

The mail FF wrote allegedly to Hazel is in the article, so not really nothing. IMO morally unacceptable
Is it also morally acceptable for the olive to be showing it, what's the purpose ? who cares, it probably happens all the time, I like how it's said it's not illegal then the author say HCW doesn't know if FF could be prosecuted over it.

Back to the trial is there any acknowledgment the Finnish women actually gave evidence ?

the mail was read out in court so everyone heard it. It wasn’t given to the judge with no words.
I don’t know if the Finnish women joined. It was mentioned there are witnesses from Spain, Portugal, Finnland and they were mentioned in the Bild article.

Thanks! Maybe they will be up this coming week - or still Hazel?
It is an impossibility to follow what is going on in the court either as it develops or even in retrospect. My opinion
For example, we had no information about the Finnish women and we know little about HB's two days in court

the mail was read out in court so everyone heard it. It wasn’t given to the judge with no words.
I don’t know if the Finnish women joined. It was mentioned there are witnesses from Spain, Portugal, Finnland and they were mentioned in the Bild article.
Because of the Olive Press paywall I'm at a loss re. the mail written by FF re. HB. Is it possible for you to indicate what it concerned.
I thought one of the advantages of the inquisitorial process was that there would be no surprises in open court.

So - in updating my notes - we have heard evidence for the following cases - right?
Count 1 - Hazel - ongoing. Do not know if she is finished as there are hearings on 5/21, 5/22 & 5/23 coming up..
Count 2 - 14 year old teenager (unknown victim/on tape) - heard evidence
Count 3 - elderly 70-80 - heard evidence.
Count 4 - 10 year old German girl (Joana E.) - I do NOT think we have heard this case yet??
Count 5 - 11 year Portugeuese irl (Ines VP) - heard evidence.
There is not much more to go - so wondering WHY they are going all the way into October?
Will Hazel be on the stand thru June & August?? Seems a bit long to me. Can not be much testimony for the 10 year German girl's case...

I have a feeling German courts break for the summer. Sometime in July to late Aug?

I have a feeling German courts break for the summer. Sometime in July to late Aug?
There is only one date listed in July, which is the 5th, nothing then until early august.Kindly posted by Niner.
Just an FYI - Upcoming trial dates:

Trial dates: April 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 25, May 2, 3, 8, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, June 4, 5, 6, 25, 26, July 5, August 5, 15, 16, Sept. 5, 26, 27, Oct. 2, 7, 8, 21 & Oct. 22, 2024. (Expected to last up to 8 months, it was 3 months).

Because of the Olive Press paywall I'm at a loss re. the mail written by FF re. HB. Is it possible for you to indicate what it concerned.
I thought one of the advantages of the inquisitorial process was that there would be no surprises in open court.
It's not paywalled.

There is only one date listed in July, which is the 5th, nothing then until early august.Kindly posted by Niner.

Thanks for that. So yes, there are 2 considerable breaks there, the July-Aug one and then the Aug-Sept one, and then the Sept one. So between further new witnesses, re-examination/reevaluation of 'old' witnesses, and then court deliberations, the Oct end date seems reasonable.

Paywalled for me .

Trust me, you're not missing anything. The headline alone -

"How a brave Irish rape victim ran rings around Christian Brueckner’s team of expensive lawyers - and got the Olive Press a mention in the process"

- should tell you that you are not at a disadvantage here. It is nothing but self-congratulatory, subjective, sensation-driven bullsh*it from a man who cares only about bigging himself up and clicks and revenue for his tawdry site.

I find it a little depressing, here in 2024, that JC continues to be linked to and quoted on here, as if, despite everything known to the contrary about him as far as his motivation goes, people still believe he's a reliable narrator? And eventually will turn into someone whose 'mission' has MM, as opposed to himself and his own agenda, at its core?

Come on.

Last edited:

"How a brave Irish rape victim ran rings around Christian Brueckner’s team of expensive lawyers - and got the Olive Press a mention in the process"

- should tell you that you are not at a disadvantage here. It is nothing but self-congratulatory, subjective, sensation-driven bullsh*it from a man who cares only about bigging himself up and clicks and revenue for his tawdry site.

I find it a little depressing, here in 2024, that JC continues to be linked to and quoted on here, as if, despite everything known to the contrary about him as far as his motivation goes, people still believe he's a reliable narrator? And eventually will turn into someone whose 'mission' has MM, as opposed to himself and his own agenda, at its core?

Come on.
It is a great pity that so many MSM publications have found it necessary to make ends meet by going behind a paywall.

As far as judging the motivation of owners, editors and senior reporters is concerned I have learned to judge their value by the proven quality and proven veracity of their work. Works for me.

Come on.
Yes,I cannot see how anyone can take JC seriously. He doesn't have an objective bone in his body. IMO

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
callumh804
Back