Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastbound Strangler
The case was mentioned in the 2021 Lifetime movie "The Long Island Serial Killer: A Mother's Hunt for Justice," which also dedicated itself in part to the four victims, which seemingly linked it to the Long Island Serial Killer case.[17]

Interesting.

I thought the same thing . . . was he attempting to solicit a possible sex worker?

Or, was she undercover LE?

ETA: I see the photo was June, 2022, so it's not the actual day he was arrested.

JMVHO.

I was thinking that it's possibly his daughter, especially since she worked at the same place he did. MOO.

The box box truck that they loaded his office equipment into is currently gone. We still have one Suffolk PD and one NYPD cruiser and an unmarked black Suffolk SUV. Additionally and curiously the medical examiner is here. That’s the white van.IMG_0095.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0097.jpeg
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    196.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_0098.jpeg
    IMG_0098.jpeg
    181.5 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0100.jpeg
    IMG_0100.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_0102.jpeg
    IMG_0102.jpeg
    189.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_0103.jpeg
    IMG_0103.jpeg
    165.5 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0096.jpeg
    IMG_0096.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_0094.jpeg
    IMG_0094.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 55
Knowing what we know now, does anyone think he killed both Peaches AND Cherries UID Jane Does?

On March 3, 2007, a dismembered torso was found in a suitcase in Harbor Island Park in Mamaroneck, Westchester County, New York.[8] Investigators believe the victim was a heavy-set Hispanic or Light-skinned African-American woman, about five feet seven inches tall, and 180 to 200 pounds. She had a tattoo of two red cherries on a green stem located on her right breast.[9] "Cherries" (as she is referred to by law enforcement) was also decapitated and dismembered, although her original cause of death was a stab wound to the torso.[10] Unlike Peaches, investigators found both of Cherries' legs, which washed up on the shore of Cablevision owner James Dolan's beachfront estate in Oyster Bay, New York. Inside the suitcase investigators found a pair of gray Champion sweat pants, a tan or cream-colored long-sleeved shirt by Voice and a red camisole bearing Spanish-language labels. The dark blue or black suitcase is sold exclusively at WalMart stores. Police also found small scraps of paper tucked away in the crevices of the suitcase. When pieced together, it looks like a calendar with the Spanish word "cinco" and the phrase "begin to live." Police claim that since the torso floated onto the beach as storm-fed floods hit the region, it could have originated from almost anywhere.[11][12]

Posting the UID potentially associated with LISK
1047UFNY (identified?! am i out of the loop?)
Yes I do MOO

Valerie Mack! She was identified in 2020 I believe.

Right! Thank you guys. Her eyes stay with me. She looked so damn sad. God, these poor women.
Opinions about Ms. Gilbert in the thread? I hope they re-investigated once they threw out the "old" cops that were working during that time

Maybe, it was high time for RH's arrest:

A young Long Island woman revealed Friday that she had a disturbing encounter with Heuermann earlier this month in a park — and that she was so shaken, she filed a police report.

ETA (I missed it before, sorry):

But officials admitted Friday they swooped in on the suspect this week due to fears he would strike again, leading them to decide it was time to 'take him off the street.'

'As we worked through the case and got closer and closer, suddenly the balance tips in favor of public safety,' said Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney.

Tierney cited a number of unsettling pieces of evidence, saying that Heuermann 'continued to patronize sex workers,' was using false IDs and burner phones, and had permits for an astonishing 92 firearms.
Does anybody know what happened to this girl in the park? TIA.

The box box truck that they loaded his office equipment into is currently gone. We still have one Suffolk PD and one NYPD cruiser and an unmarked black Suffolk SUV. Additionally and curiously the medical examiner is here. That’s the white van.View attachment 434926

Now why, I wonder, would the medical examiner be there? Anyone have any ideas?

The box box truck that they loaded his office equipment into is currently gone. We still have one Suffolk PD and one NYPD cruiser and an unmarked black Suffolk SUV. Additionally and curiously the medical examiner is here. That’s the white van.View attachment 434926

Whoa. They don't call the ME unless they find something.

Right! Thank you guys. Her eyes stay with me. She looked so damn sad. God, these poor women.
Opinions about Ms. Gilbert in the thread? I hope they re-investigated once they threw out the "old" cops that were working during that time

My opinion on Shannan is that she is not receiving justice. One report erroneously tried to identify her as the Asian male found with womens clothes.

I don’t believe for a second she is NOT connected. We have to wonder that many of these girls had pimps/drivers etc who may have had connections with unsavory people in the system both cops and criminals. Shannan’s driver had trafficked humans before.

Shannan said she was running away from people. It wasn’t just one man.

When we see successful men getting away with literally murder and they don’t have the money we think they would given their success, there might be a payoff.

It needs to be investigated thoroughly bc it actually could work against the defense if they don’t prove Shannan is connected to Rex somehow. The way to mitigate this is to find that connection that would explain Rex’s connection to Shannan - whatever that connection is. Occam’s razor tells us this was not a coincidence that Shannan had a similar profile to the “lost girls” and her demise/resting place was not much different from theirs. They at LEAST need to Suss out what happened to Shannan so it doesn’t work against their case to convict Rex.

I still believe Shannan was drugged by multiple Johns who intended to tie her up and abuse her. I wonder if these Johns met on utopia guide or something similar. I wonder if one of the Johns was Rex. I fear they may have eventually found her and were able to carry out what they wanted to do. How sad to think if she died due to the elements it’s bc she was so scared and couldn’t stop hiding in the cold dark bramble.

Last edited:
I reported too early. Circling the block and it looks like the State Trooper evidence van is back along with two state police cruisers. They are parked next to the freight elevator for the building.

Attachments

• IMG_0106.jpeg
    IMG_0106.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_0107.jpeg
    IMG_0107.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 31
Someone found him on google streetview.

Ogre was definitely a great descriptor
View attachment 434923

I was thinking that it's possibly his daughter, especially since she worked at the same place he did. MOO.

That's what it looked like to me as well.

I especially think it might be his daughter because they are effectively standing in front of the office where they both worked.

(Btw, if you look it up on google street view, you need to enter "1 E 36th street" as the address, then zoom in from the intersection. If you actually "walk" down Fifth Avenue, they are not in that street view.)

MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member