Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a hard time imagining that a massive 6-foot-6-inch guy like RH would be able to crouch down in any vehicle to try to hide himself--unless it was a van or enormous SUV. Could the person have been crouching outside the vehicle (between parked cars?) waiting for her to come closer?
But why do that? It would be easy enough for this hulk of a man to subdue a woman when they got to their location.

The box box truck that they loaded his office equipment into is currently gone. We still have one Suffolk PD and one NYPD cruiser and an unmarked black Suffolk SUV. Additionally and curiously the medical examiner is here. That’s the white van.View attachment 434926
Did he keep "trophies" at the office?
Why in the world would the ME be there, unless there were human remains also there?

The box box truck that they loaded his office equipment into is currently gone. We still have one Suffolk PD and one NYPD cruiser and an unmarked black Suffolk SUV. Additionally and curiously the medical examiner is here. That’s the white van.

View attachment 434926
Whoa! Medical Examiner. Something is there.
I had to look up the responsibilities.

Authority and Responsibilities​

The Office of Chief Medical Examiner (OCME) is responsible for investigating all deaths of persons in New York City occurring from criminal violence, by accident, by suicide, suddenly when in apparent health, when unattended by a physician, in a correctional facility, or in any unusual or suspicious manner.
OCME also reviews all applications for a permit to cremate the body of any person who dies in New York City.
OCME serves as the mortuary for the City, with a legal mandate to take custody of all unidentified and unclaimed remains in the five boroughs.
In addition, OCME operates the oldest post-mortem toxicology laboratory in the nation; the nation’s only public molecular genetics laboratory based in a medical examiner’s office; and the City's DNA laboratory, which is responsible for testing physical evidence from criminal cases in the five boroughs.

Wasn't the belt identified as being found with MBB? (Remember the original posted pictures of the belt had her initials in the name of the uploaded jpg on the official page? ) If so, even more interesting that he hasn't been charged for that case yet.

I’m still struggling to imagine two killers dumping bodies so close to each other. But I also can’t imagine he’s responsible for all the victims either.

Anyone believe he’s responsible for many more than the gilgo 4 and theorize why he would switch things up? (No burlap sacks, dismemberment..etc)..

Sorry if this has been discussed - skimmed a lot to catch up

I’m still struggling to imagine two killers dumping bodies so close to each other. But I also can’t imagine he’s responsible for all the victims either.

Anyone believe he’s responsible for many more than the gilgo 4 and theorize why he would switch things up? (No burlap sacks, dismemberment..etc)..

What scares me is there might be another SK on the loose.

My opinion on Shannan is that she is not receiving justice. One report erroneously tried to identify her as the Asian male found with womens clothes.

I don’t believe for a second she is NOT connected. We have to wonder that many of these girls had pimps/drivers etc who may have had connections with unsavory people in the system both cops and criminals. Shannan’s driver had trafficked humans before.

Shannan said she was running away from people. It wasn’t just one man.

When we see successful men getting away with literally murder and they don’t have the money we think they would given their success, there might be a payoff.

It needs to be investigated thoroughly bc it actually could work against the defense if they don’t prove Shannan is connected to Rex somehow. The way to mitigate this is to find that connection that would explain Rex’s connection to Shannan - whatever that connection is. Occam’s razor tells us this was not a coincidence that Shannan had a similar profile to the “lost girls” and her demise/resting place was not much different from theirs. They at LEAST need to Suss out what happened to Shannan so it doesn’t work against their case to convict Rex.
I don't trust the outcome of that investigation. Being who the Police chief was,and the DA. Then there's the weird Cop Doc They searched the house She went to,and found nothing . I'm sure they have ocean front property in Arizona too. I'm convinced Shannon knew what she was talking about. It's so easy to portray her in a questionable light, make her look crazy just because of her line of work. But the dirty LE speaks volumes to me. MOO

Did he keep "trophies" at the office?
Why in the world would the ME be there, unless there were human remains also there?

Willing to bet he kept small bones there like teeth/fingers. Just a feeling. I’m sure toward the end he tried to disrupt ID of victims by taking fingertips/teeth despite DNA being around bc he’s a dipsh*t

What's under the green tarp? What is it? A vintage car? A go-cart? Lawn equipment? Some kind of small vehicle?

MOO, I'm thinking it must've been his wife doing all that gardening because pizza eating ogre doesn't strike me as a gardener. MOO also, I do think he might be a cheap skate from viewing the office chairs he was using in that realty video.

Yes, I am intrigued with that cellar that can be entered from the relatively private backyard. All MOO.

1689459481691.png
1689459099996.png
1689459184336.png
1689459307423.png

Just wondering if it's true that it seemed many of the victims had hazel eyes. I can understand his ability to select smaller body frames from the ads with pictures, but not certain eye color.
1689460097495.png

I
I'm trying to wrap my head around this defendant and see just how long he's been living the con. I welcome any thoughts. Was this guy once successful but fell off because of some mental illness or compulsion or, was he always nothing more than a con.

This defendant's education and credentials do not match up with what we are learning about him. He claimed to have high net worth corporate clients, yet he appears destitute, indigent.

1. His house is (and according to neighbors always has been) in significant disrepair, upsetting neighbors; devaluing neighboring property values

2. He had a multitude of tax liens - both personal (federal and state) and property (if this guy can be $81.5K in arrears in state personal income taxes and penalties owed; $425K in federal income taxes and penalties owed, he had to be making some money. You don't get close to $100K if you don't make any money because if you are that poor you usually owe little to no tax.)

3. He seemed to supplement his income by periodically filing lawsuits, (strikes me as a pattern of engaging in insurance fraud in at least one if not more but this is speculation and MOO).

4. The influx of some of this income from insurance settlements seemed to coincide with paying off some of the tax liens/arrears, resulting in releases of liens being filed for some of them.

So who is this guy? And, how in the world is he affording office space in Midtown? It seems this guy might have had these high profile corporate clients maybe once or twice early in his career decades ago but, logic dictates that those clients disappeared a long time ago. The whole success story appears to be a sham. A facade. And, it appears he was very adept at covering his tracks. So much so that he was put on agency radar more than once and they couldn't find or prove any violations.

All MOO/Speculation (Links to articles relating to other items in this post)

Long Island murders suspect Rex Heuermann had history of tax issues and lawsuits

All I see is his claims don't add up. Anyone know how much monthly rent would be for an office in downtown Manhattan? It's got to be exhorbitant. As you mentioned, the big question is how long he has been living the con. When his back taxes scene got out of control did he slide off into the abyss and end up "coping" with it by serial murder? Or has he always been a trying to play fast and loose with the rule of law? Seeing that he most likely worked the system with his knowledge of the arcane NY property laws and how to work around them, I think deep down he's always been this way. Especially after I read he tried to set people up with "accidents" scams to make obviously needed cash. It really looks like he just buried his head in the sand and ignored his back taxes, something you can only do for so long. I know from personal experience that if you get an Offer in Compromise done early enough, the IRS will play ball with you. They'll reduce your debt down and allow you to make payments-at least this was how it was 20 years ago. He chose the Ostrich approach. I think he may have done fairly well early on when he had his high end clients but his general habit has been the con and literally trying to get away with murder. Apparently he thought he'd gotten away with it. So I'm inclined to think it was all a sham. MOO

Last edited:

There was the Carney Construction Crew (CCC) theory floated around online attempting to connect the utopia guide men to a potential group of men involved in construction/building/real estate that are a killing team.

Who knows how much merit it has, but considering our suspect is in architecture and building… it’s interesting in retrospect.

agree they could be linked. The Atlantic City murders happened over 5 weeks in 2006, making it a spree serial killer. The Gilgo Beach victims he's being charged with disappeared over the course of a year from summer 2009 - summer 2010, which could be a second spree.

When LE released what his web searches were etc, they only released what they have pertaining to the cases they are charging him with now. And they're charging the cases they have DNA evidence for, and other corroborating evidence.

If there are other cases they suspect are tied to him on Long Island, Atlantic City or elsewhere, they're keeping any evidence close to the vest for now. They can use this in a plea deal.
I think it's possible that the Atlantic City murders could've been done by him, plenty of similarities with the number of victims etc.

I think it's possible that the Atlantic City murders could've been done by him, plenty of similarities with the number of victims etc.

Thank you for touching in this bc I was going to mention the AC4, but wasn’t sure if it was too OT. I agree that they should be looked at. He did meet Megan at a hotel. Seems hotels were utilized often.

Also would make sense to drastically change and focus your victims to the Long Island area far from the victims that had been discovered already in AC.

What's under the green tarp? What is it? A vintage car? A go-cart? Lawn equipment? Some kind of small vehicle?

MOO, I'm thinking it must've been his wife doing all that gardening because pizza eating ogre doesn't strike me as a gardener. MOO also, I do think he might be a cheap skate from viewing the office chairs he was using in that realty video.

Yes, I am intrigued with that cellar that can be entered from the relatively private backyard. All MOO.
<RSBM>

While there is most certainly nothing funny about this case, I am an avid gardener and while reading your reply was eating a slice of pizza. I literally lol'd for real.

But I agree with you about all the rest. Hopefully it's his wife's garden and that is her root veggie cellar/garden storage, and that's all they'll find down there.

Ok doing some on site sleuthing. He is currently listed as being on the 11th floor and there are lights on up there right now. I confirmed that with press on the street.

The interview he did with L’Interview takes place much lower in the building. I hope they are also searching that floor. I am attaching pics of the air conditioner unit seen in the YouTube video and where it is in comparison to his building. It appears to be level with the 4th floor in his building.

Attachments

• IMG_0109.jpeg
    IMG_0109.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0110.jpeg
    IMG_0110.jpeg
    215.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online