Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 3 murders, July 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously they're more but how could they connect to only the 3 so far when 4 were buried roughly same area.
This is to give perspective of his height and weight...just in case anyone else has seen him. He wouldn't be too difficult to find in a crowd imo
Obviously they're more but how could they connect to only the 3 so far when 4 were buried roughly same area.
This is to give perspective of his height and weight...just in case anyone else has seen him. He wouldn't be too difficult to find in a crowd imo.

View attachment 434707

This is to give perspective of his height and weight...just in case anyone else has seen him. He wouldn't be too difficult to find in a crowd imo.

View attachment 434707
PS. I believe Maureen was NOT named in part of his arrest.

Glad to hear that LE isn't giving up on the other victims. Always believed that there's more than one killer active. Sadly, I wouldn't be shocked if RH doesn't have more victims.

I can't imagine what the families of the victims are going through, they must have doubted if this day would ever come. Those poor women and their families can finally get the justice they've long deserved.

I think that there has to be more than 4. JMO
Yes!! I thought the same. He’s 59 now and I don’t think he suddenly decided to start killing 10 years ago. He’s born and raised in Long Island, but he may have homes elsewhere… where did he go to college? So many questions and other locations he may have killed. I’m just so happy they caught him - I hope they’re able to solve more cases from this arrest. After watching Evil Lives Here, I am NOT surprised that it’s someone like him. There had to have been red flags and signs that were unrecognized and/or ignored.

Do you mean like Robert Burke? Because I’m going to go ahead and continue being suspicious there.
Yeah. As many others have said, Im curious to see what Hawkshaw has to say.

There are names that still seem VERY sus. There are Oak Beach episodes that don't make sense yet. Like the fake "break in" of Brewer's house. How does that fit?

I really appreciated that the Suffolk County Sheriff spoke the most respectful Lyn about the victims. He referred to victims of human trafficking. That is the crime that was being done to these victims IMO, with some possible exception with Costello. She MAY have been closer to "independen."

The sheriff also stressed that there is evidence to be gained in jails. That was intriguing. Hmmmm, who is it that might be related to the case who was incarcerate?

MOO. Nice to see the young woman I imaging was Megan's toddler when Megan was murdered.

MOO

Speculation only: I think that since the DNA came back and definitively linked him with 99% or whatever it is accuracy to these 3 victims, they took immediate action to get him off the street for these 3. I am sure there will be a superseding indictment, maybe even two or more. MOO
@DetectiveB

I am so happy for the families of these young women. I know they had to think that this day would never come. I hope he just confesses and tell them anyone he is not charged for, but that is wishful thinking.
I am happy for them, but also sad. Every agonizing moment will be relived. More shocking details revealed. A trial to go through. Endless publicity.
I pray that God will give them all strength in the coming months.

<snipped> <BBM> Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney told the court his teams intended to follow Heuermann, who they have been watching since last year, for longer but feared he was about to flee the country.

Later, at a press conference, he and other law enforcement officials said he 'continued to patronize sex workers'.

'This obviously made us nervous,' sad Tierney.

'We had the FBI surveilling the defendant, this individual that continued to patronize sex workers at all hours of the night, continued to use fictitious identities, burner phones, as we worked through the case
and got closer and closer, suddenly the balance tips in favor of public safety.

Since he seems to have had a ‘type’ for these four, does anyone know if the other ones were petite, also?
Valerie Mack was 5'.

Asian Doe was roughly 5'6", which is on the short side for someone assigned male at birth, and is only an inch taller than Megan, who was 5'5". Wikipedia also says they 'could have had a musculoskeletal disorder that could affect gait'. I don't know if it could have also made them appear smaller due to posture.

Jamie Diane Seymour also had a small frame. She was last seen in New Jersey, on her way to meet a client. She also disappeared in July, like some of the other victims. She was last seen in the same location that another LISK victim was, Jessica Taylor.

The dismembered victims who haven't been identified, there isn't a lot of information about how tall they could have been. I know estimates of height can be difficult to calculate precisely for decomposed or dismembered remains, especially if the remains are partial.

MOO

Last edited:
So how does it tie in officials found skeletal remains in a wooded area alongside Southern State Parkway in West Islip yesterday?
Yes...inquiring minds want to know. Another victim of the Ogre?
Perhaps a transgendered male? Same MO? Same burlap?
I doubt very much that the accused stopped his compulsive killing ten years ago.

Does anyone know anything about being a suspect for ONLY 3 murders?
Does this mean there is another suspect or are they lacking evidence for the fourth...?
Well there is Richard Allen who is charged with killing Abby Williams and Liberty German. Apparently killed for the first time at age 45. Never before and never after. Which imo is odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592