Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

Gilgo Beach murder suspect Rex Heuermann appeared in court Wednesday on Long Island after being charged earlier this year.

Heuermann, a 60-year-old architect, was initially arrested outside his Manhattan office in July for the murder of three sex workers. He was later charged with the murder of a fourth victim.

Heuermann has entered a not guilty plea on the latest charges.

In a minutes-long conference, it was determined that Heuermann would be due back on June 18.

Lawyers for alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann want James Burke's FBI files...The attorneys for alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann are seeking files from the FBI investigation into former Suffolk County Chief of Police James Burke, saying alleged criminal activity by the man who once oversaw the investigation into the killings should be provided to the defense during discovery.

<modsnip - snipped for copyright>

Last edited by a moderator:

I guess they'll have to explain how the former police officer killed the victim, but managed to get Rex Heuermann's wife's hair tangled up in the bindings. Just sayin'.

Defense is grasping at straws here. They really don't have a lot to work with, do they?

This article that mentions AE's hair being tangled up in the belt with W.H. initials. There are quite a few similar articles out there.

I guess they'll have to explain how the former police officer killed the victim, but managed to get Rex Heuermann's wife's hair tangled up in the bindings. Just sayin'.

Defense is grasping at straws here. They really don't have a lot to work with, do they?

This article that mentions AE's hair being tangled up in the belt with W.H. initials. There are quite a few similar articles out there.

His wife is now supporting him? I’ve been off the thread and hadn’t heard that.

She wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. Cough. Cough. So therefore, she will be attending all of his court appearances. Cough. Cough. Cough. Welcome to her new and improved world of million dollar documentaries! MOO.

Last edited:
She wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. Cough. Cough. So therefore, she will be attending all of his court appearances. Cough. Cough. Cough. LOL. Welcome to her new and improved world of million dollar documentaries! MOO.

Her body language from the beginning has been interesting, to say the least.

She wants to give him the benefit of the doubt. Cough. Cough. So therefore, she will be attending all of his court appearances. Cough. Cough. Cough. Welcome to her new and improved world of million dollar documentaries! MOO.
Personally, I intend to boycott the Asa productions.

While it appears to me that the evidence is strong enough there's no doubt of Heuermann's guilt, I will be happy if someone pokes around and manages to expand the circle of bad guys (Including Burke yay!).

I suspect a lot of bad stuff has gone down in Suffolk and Nassau counties that needs to be examined.

I suspect a lot of bad stuff has gone down in Suffolk and Nassau counties that needs to be examined.
Why do they all -RH and other SK- bury their bodies along the beach, I wonder. And why are the bodies belonging to SW most of the time? All together a real swamp, where elite people were assumed to be. IMO

“The Heuermann children have been living in a constant, surreal, waking nightmare,” he said.

I think, the statement is meant to describe the time before the arrest, since their childhood? In this instance I would very much like to agree with that!

They’re turning over a lot of evidence.

According to prosecutors, 15 disclousres have been made between Mr Heuermann’s last court date and Wednesday’s hearing, ABC7 reports. Those disclosures include thousands of pages of discovery, including 388 leads on Mr Heuermann, DNA lap reports, and data from 422 digital devices seized from the suspect’s home and office.

“Just today alone, we provided the Barnes missing persons investigation from the NYPD which is approximately 2,500 pages,” Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney said. “We have about a 12-terabyte hard drive with regard to the nuclear DNA. We have digital extractions from a number of the digital devices that were recovered from the defendant’s residence.”
422 digital devices seized from the suspect’s home and office? That sounds like a lot, even if they were mostly thumb drives.

Last edited:
“The Heuermann children have been living in a constant, surreal, waking nightmare,” he said.

I think, the statement is meant to describe the time before the arrest, since their childhood? In this instance I would very much like to agree with that!
To me, it seems they’re referring to the time after Rex’s arrest. I don’t know why these adults need an attorney to keep telling us this. Who is paying the attorneys for the adult offspring? They and their mother are earning a very generous income from a documentary that is treating them far better than the real victims of their father’s crimes.

Personally, I intend to boycott the Asa productions.

While it appears to me that the evidence is strong enough there's no doubt of Heuermann's guilt, I will be happy if someone pokes around and manages to expand the circle of bad guys (Including Burke yay!).

I also plan to boycott that show, but would like to know why NBC thought it necessary to give Rex’s family so much money. I hope they plan to do the same for the families of Rex’s victims.

It would also be great if they investigate the murders of all the other LISK victims.

I also plan to boycott that show, but would like to know why NBC thought it necessary to give Rex’s family so much money. I hope they plan to do the same for the families of Rex’s victims.

It would also be great if they investigate the murders of all the other LISK victims.
Indeed. The torsos in Manorville, how were they stored? Did the killer not leave anything there? Touch DNA or some hairs?

Who is the toddlers’s father? It seems running her DNA against all possible databases could generate his name, through direct matches or otherwise.

I wonder how much of these obvious angles are being pursued properly. 14 years.

It seems an awful lot of people are rather slow on the uptake.

Last edited:

Yes, that happened around the time she received a deal for 7 figures to assist in the production of a documentary about her family’s tragic life dealing with the news media after Rex’s arrest.

Rex’s next court date is June 18. The judge wants all discovery turned over by July.

To me, it seems they’re referring to the time after Rex’s arrest. I don’t know why these adults need an attorney to keep telling us this. Who is paying the attorneys for the adult offspring? They and their mother are earning a very generous income from a documentary that is treating them far better than the real victims of their father’s crimes.
bbm
Of course they are! But in my eyes it would fit with the time BEFORE the arrest similarly. For the adult children it IS a nightmare, and probably it also WAS a nightmare before the arrest. Who does imagine that home as a peaceful, normal environment?

Exactly... if they are so in need of basic needs, how are they getting this legal "help?"

MOO

Lawyers for alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann want James Burke's FBI files...The attorneys for alleged Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann are seeking files from the FBI investigation into former Suffolk County Chief of Police James Burke, saying alleged criminal activity by the man who once oversaw the investigation into the killings should be provided to the defense during discovery.

I think it's excellent that RHs attorneys are pushing for all of the evidence in relation to Burke and the other cop with the initials WH. We know that RH is absolutely guilty here! And what if he also had accomplices all those years ago in Burke and the other cop with the initials WH. I keep recalling the witness who signed the affidavit about the cop boyfriend who forgot his belt at RHs home and he went back in to try to find it. Then the other witness, the taxi driver, who had a guy flash his badge at her during a suspicious incident. Maybe RH doesn't want to go down alone in all of this and this may shed light on the others involved. MOO.

They’re turning over a lot of evidence.

422 digital devices seized from the suspect’s home and office? That sounds like a lot, even if they were mostly thumb drives.
Agree that is a lot. Wonder what they define as a “digital device” and how many were home vs office. If the vast majority is office then my curiosity drops… decades of hard drives, thumb drives, computers, etc would fit the hoarding tendencies that have been reported. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Plantsoverpeople
Back