Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

To get an idea of Manorville and the areas we are discussing in this new search, below is an aerial view of a portion of Manorville. Please forgive my artistry/mapping skills--or lack of. Circled in red from left to right: 1. The church on North Street & Wading River Road where search personnel are convened. 2. The Maples. The bar where they are searching the surrounding woods. 3. Halsey Manor Road & Mill Road intersection where State Troopers were posted. Also in the vicinity where Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor were found.

Attachments

• manorville.jpg
    manorville.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 35
Fascinating. I wonder what led them out to do another search. Something new or just going over old spots. I still want to get out and do some searching around Massapequa Park but am hesitant to do it on my own.
The night before last (Monday), there was a domestic violence incident where they were searching for the armed man in the area. I've wondered if the search for that person uncovered something else. Pure speculation on my part. MOO

Suffolk PD Canine searching the woods along Schultz Road. There are at least 11 Canine units out here. The wooded area they're searching is expansive, extending from Route 25 in Calverton to the Long Island Expressway in Manorville. Search relates to Gilgo Beach.

An NYPD officer at the scene told News 4 the search area was focused at Schultz Road and North Street. The officer said an NYPD K-9 unit was on the scene, on Wading River Road near the Long Island Expressway. Dogs were set to search what the officer described as a "large, wooded area." The officer didn't say what they thought they might find.

Last edited:
Wonder where they got the notion to do this...
It is interesting this far along in the investigation that they are just now searching this area. My best guess is maybe someone stumbled upon something either literally or in the trove of data from the search warrants IE: Location data of cell phones, search history of old hard drive's.

The night before last (Monday), there was a domestic violence incident where they were searching for the armed man in the area. I've wondered if the search for that person uncovered something else. Pure speculation on my part. MOO
It happens that way sometimes. Someone is stopped for a non-working tail light, running a stop sign, etc. and BINGO! a major player. Fingers crossed.

rbbm
''Neighbors tell News 12 that they have seen a law enforcement presence for over 24 hours. Some say they have even had investigators on their blocks, and others on their properties.
"A lot of police presence, and helicopters and dogs and state troopers," says Lousie Hall, of Manorville.
People who live nearby also say there were dozens of police at Sts. Peter and Paul Roman Catholic Church.
"There were like 30 of them in the church and like all day long," Hall says.''

Do you have a source on that. Im curious to read more
Source is me, my neighbors app and my police scanner. I am a Manorville resident. Sorry, I have nothing more than that. Two days ago:

Attachments

• C2F22DBF-FEAF-4D6F-A73C-5B5E95085B05.png
    C2F22DBF-FEAF-4D6F-A73C-5B5E95085B05.png
    182.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 117EE506-9A1A-40F3-A183-7ADFCF02AFE1.png
    117EE506-9A1A-40F3-A183-7ADFCF02AFE1.png
    108.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online