Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #10

What I would like to know is why is NYPD involved? Were any of the victims from New York City?
Someone who was missing from NYC? I'm just checking in, has there been anyone from NY State Police? Just wondering, they're part of the LISK task force and I think it's still active.

ETA I think Valerie Mack was working out of NYC. She was from Philly. Valerie Mack

Jessica was last seen in NYC and Sugar Bear, not all body parts accounted for, was from the very neighborhood as Jessica and other missing people.
Thanks, forgot about the Sugar Bear News this week. With new information I have a hunch someone is talking - either witnesses coming forward or otherwise. JMO

Thank you all for your updates - I'm watching from Perth Western Australia and care about all the victims and I want Justice and the truth asap.

IMO and as far as I'm concerned RH is cornered with all the phone triangulation and DNA found/matching. Murdering when his family are on holidays.

Coward.

He's in the slammer where he deserves to be.

Apr 24, 2024
Investigators combed a wooded area in Manorville on Wednesday in a search related to the Gilgo Beach investigation. It's not clear what prompted the search, but it's the same location where the remains of two murder victims were found more than 20 years ago. CBS New York's Alecia Reid reports.

Someone who was missing from NYC? I'm just checking in, has there been anyone from NY State Police? Just wondering, they're part of the LISK task force and I think it's still active.

ETA I think Valerie Mack was working out of NYC. She was from Philly. Valerie Mack
Yes, State Troopers were in the area as well.

On Thursday morning, more than 20 police vehicles, including over a dozen K-9 units, gathered at the Manorville firehouse, as the search of the vast woodlands continued to grow.

The NYPD has also provided K-9 resources.

The first units to leave the firehouse at 8 a.m. Thursday were with New York State Police. The caravan of troopers headed out to the LIPA right-of-way east of Connecticut Avenue and Halsey Manor Lane to continue search efforts near the power lines. The remains of two Gilgo Beach victims, Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor, were each found about a mile apart in the woods to the east of Halsey Manor Lane more than 20 years ago.

Wait, what Sugar Bear news?
Yeah... wow! Can someone please share this Sugar Bear news? A few of us (or just me) were slacking on this case until the Manorville search hit the news. Muchos gracias!
On Thursday morning, more than 20 police vehicles, including over a dozen K-9 units, gathered at the Manorville firehouse, as the search of the vast woodlands continued to grow.

The NYPD has also provided K-9 resources.

The first units to leave the firehouse at 8 a.m. Thursday were with New York State Police. The caravan of troopers headed out to the LIPA right-of-way east of Connecticut Avenue and Halsey Manor Lane to continue search efforts near the power lines. The remains of two Gilgo Beach victims, Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor, were each found about a mile apart in the woods to the east of Halsey Manor Lane more than 20 years ago.

Sending vibes from the Rockies for some ✨BIG NEWS✨ today! May all the families have answers, and may the killer and any and all accomplices and enablers face accountability... and soon!

Suffolk County police are expanding their investigation into accused serial killer Rex Heuermann to determine whether he may have been involved in the deaths of two additional female sex workers, whose remains were found scattered across Long Island.

Police Commissioner Rodney K. Harrison assigned two additional investigators to the Gilgo Beach task force to prioritize work on the backgrounds of suspected victims Valerie Mack and Karen Vergata, he told Newsday.

I wouldnt be surprised if this search is linked to Valerie

"Manorville, where they're searching, is notorious for people dumping bodies in there, so I wouldn't be surprised if they uncover other bodies that might not necessarily be related to Gilgo," Alcazar said''.
ETA
Noting..

Last edited:
Wait, what Sugar Bear news?
Back a few pages, right before the posts on the news of a search in Manorville, there was a post Re: Sugar Bear’s mother wanting further investigations and answers. I’ll look for it. Also Sugar Bear lived in the exact same area as Jessica and Khalil White. There were also several unsolved murders in those surrounding blocks.

Well, I did a search Re: the post about Sugar Bear’s mother wanting answers. I know I read it yesterday when trying to catch up from where I last was here. I can’t find it. Either it’s gone or I’m not using the right words on my search.

This is all I could find:
Twenty years ago Wednesday, a landscaper cleaning the wooded property of a newly constructed home in Moriches found the partial remains of Andre Isaac, a professional drag performer known as “Sugar Bear.”

“If Andrew Isaac’s information is included on a website set up by the Suffolk County police Department as part of the LISK investigation, then why haven’t they mentioned him in connection with this case before?” journalist Alexis Linkletter asked on the podcast Unraveled that explored the case. “And more importantly, why isn’t his information visible for the public to see?”

Police have said that they do not believe that Isaac’s case is connected to the Gilgo Beach murders in which authorities found 10 sets of human remains along Ocean Parkway in 2010 and 2011 while searching for missing New Jersey woman Shannan Gilbert who was later found dead in Oak Beach.

“Before the official roll out of the website, [Isaac’s] case was utilized as a test during [the] layout process and was briefly live on the site,” police told the Press in a statement when asked about the still-functioning link to Isaac’s profile on the police website. “If you navigate to the website, not utilizing that link, that page no longer exists.”

Isaac’s mother, Kim Jordan, reportedly believes that his son’s murder is connected to the Gilgo investigation and said she has been in touch with Homicide Squad detectives to discuss it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending
Back