Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 4 murders, July 2023 #11

I’m hoping more info will be released on his spending habits and finances overall. It’s evident his priorities are different from most people and MOO/speculation that he kept most of his money in the business… 1) have better financial control over his family and 2) AE would not be entitled to any part of his business in a divorce due to NY law/business was created before their marriage (IIRC NY divorce law).
(Snipped by me)

We know Rex (and his out of state kin that he owns property next to/with) has a distrust in the government. I wonder how much of his money is wrapped up in those properties and/or theoretically (and possibly literally) hidden in mattresses.

How would you be able to tell that RH held hatred toward his parents and possibly his wife? ? I think it's interesting, but how would one would be able to judge this? I do agree with the wife being aware of and supportive of his proclivities, based on witness testimonies from several sources, and just how tiny that little home is and my belief that nothing could be hidden from other residents living there. MOO.
I don’t know how to document or prove this except by interviewing people from his youth, his siblings, cousins, teachers etc. For me, it’s just a gut feeling. and maybe what some of the neighbors and hs friends remembered. I found a picture of his first mother-in- law. She had two different colored eyes. Amber looked like she had one greenish and one bluish eye. I wondered if there was something about greenish blue eyes. Just random thoughts.

I don’t know how to document or prove this except by interviewing people from his youth, his siblings, cousins, teachers etc. For me, it’s just a gut feeling. and maybe what some of the neighbors and hs friends remembered. I found a picture of his first mother-in- law. She had two different colored eyes. Amber looked like she had one greenish and one bluish eye. I wondered if there was something about greenish blue eyes. Just random thoughts.

Eye colour? What?

Sandrina Rodrigues
REPORTER
24 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Police activity seen at Massapequa Park home of suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann.

TRAFFIC UPDATE: Hempstead Avenue reopened in both directions in West Hempstead following police

Sandrina Rodrigues
REPORTER
24 minutes ago

BREAKING NEWS: Police activity seen at Massapequa Park home of suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex Heuermann.

TRAFFIC UPDATE: Hempstead Avenue reopened in both directions in West Hempstead following police

Search warrants being served right now at the home of #RexHeuermann - the Long Island Serial Killer suspect - huge state police presence -
@NewsNation
is en route now - keep checking my feed for updates #BreakingNews #LISK

State Police outside Rex Heuermann’s house this morning on Long Island. Looks like another search warrant execution. Reports state that they’ve been there since 7am.

The Suffolk County District Attorney's office declined to comment other than to say the investigative work goes on.

Heuermann is next due in court the second week of June.

Attachments

• IMG_2101.jpeg
    IMG_2101.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Source: "State police are in Massapequa Park at the home of suspected Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann.
Sources confirm to News 12 that the home is being searched. It is not clear why they are searching the home.
Sources also tell News 12 that family members of Heuermann, including his wife Assa Ellerup and their two children who still live in that home, are not arrested at this time."

WOW. Wonder what this is about.

Investigators are executing a search warrant at the Massapequa Park home of suspected Gilgo Beach serial killer Rex A. Heuermann Monday morning, attorneys for Heuermann and his family told Newsday.

Neither Heuermann's defense attorney Michael J. Brown, nor Robert Macedonio, who represents Heuermann's estranged wife, Asa Ellerup, could say specifically what law enforcement is searching for.

The search was launched while the house was empty, Macedonio said, with his client and her son currently in South Carolina. The couple's daughter, Victoria Heuermann, is also staying elsewhere, he added.

That may be tied in with the 422 devices, I would think. Apr 17 CBS News article: "The DA said all of the prosecution's documentation is being disclosed -- DNA, lab reports, background checks, including Heuermann's 422 smart devices seized during raids that were allegedly used to contact and research sex workers.

'Digital devices, so you're talking about phones, laptops, CDs,' Tierney said."

It's been widely speculated amongst YouTubers that the devices triggered the Manorville search. This seems to bolster that theory. They're noting the electronic devices in this link as well:

Last edited:
Source: "Investigators were seen entering the house and the backyard. They'd been there for several hours as of 10 a.m. and word is they could be there for the next couple of days....Heuermann's estranged wife Asa Ellerup, 60, and their adult son and daughter have remained residents of the home since his arrest. But they are believed to be away on vacation and were not there when police arrived, 1010 WINS has learned."

"Crime lab technicians could be seen in the front yard of the home on First Ave setting up a tent. A heavily police presence was spotted in the area by Chopper 4 and the street in front of the home was closed off."

That may be tied in with the 422 devices, I would think. Apr 17 CBS News article: "The DA said all of the prosecution's documentation is being disclosed -- DNA, lab reports, background checks, including Heuermann's 422 smart devices seized during raids that were allegedly used to contact and research sex workers.

'Digital devices, so you're talking about phones, laptops, CDs,' Tierney said."

It's been widely speculated amongst YouTubers that the devices triggered the Manorville search. This seems to bolster that theory. They're noting the electronic devices in this link as well:

I have been away from this thread for so long, I have forgotten a lot of things and I'm not up to date on a lot of the facts. That said, is that a misprint 422 smart devices seized?? Wowzer!!

Source: "State police are in Massapequa Park at the home of suspected Gilgo Beach killer Rex Heuermann.
Sources confirm to News 12 that the home is being searched. It is not clear why they are searching the home.
Sources also tell News 12 that family members of Heuermann, including his wife Assa Ellerup and their two children who still live in that home, are not arrested at this time."

WOW. Wonder what this is about.

I hope this leads to answers for many more families. RH is a true SK. I think more went on inside that home than we'll ever know. :(

moo

It's for sure on the hundreds of devices, weirdly. Source/Jan 2024: "After the arrest, investigators spent nearly two weeks combing through Heuermann’s home, including digging up the yard, dismantling a porch and a greenhouse and removing many contents of the house for testing. Investigators found hundreds of electronic devices during their lengthy search of Heuermann’s home, according to court documents released Tuesday. Prosecutors say the devices contained a collection of bondage and torture *advertiser censored*."

Source/Apr 2024: "The additional evidence turned over to the defense included 422 electronic devices and 388 leads on Heuermann. Michael Brown, Heuermann’s defense attorney, announced he is seeking information from the FBI’s investigation into the Gilgo case, which Suffolk County District Attorney Ray Tierney said Brown would have to take up with the FBI."

Whoa. Bet that took them a while to wade through all that. Bet they're still wading through. JMO, at first I thought you know, maybe someone walking through the area found something, OR the devices. Now I'm tipping towards the devices. A lot of YouTubers, including Nathan Adams, are emphasizing the devices. Didn't notice the leads before.

Last edited:
RH seems to enjoy large collections, imo.
re-posts.
''The DA said all of the prosecution's documentation is being disclosed -- DNA, lab reports, background checks, including Heuermann's 422 smart devices seized during raids that were allegedly used to contact and research sex workers''.
"Digital devices, so you're talking about phones, laptops, CDs," Tierney said.
''More than 200 firearms were found at his Long Island home, officials said.''

''The suspect's DNA has been entered into a statewide database, available to all law enforcement agencies in New York.''
1716221439249.png

Source: "Investigators were seen entering the house and the backyard. They'd been there for several hours as of 10 a.m. and word is they could be there for the next couple of days....Heuermann's estranged wife Asa Ellerup, 60, and their adult son and daughter have remained residents of the home since his arrest. But they are believed to be away on vacation and were not there when police arrived, 1010 WINS has learned."

Family is on vacation, so I assume they gave them advance notice of the search as a courtesy?

Amazing there's still so much left there to search through. If Valerie Mack and Jessica Taylor's deaths are linked to Rex, that means he was murdering women at least 23 years ago.

IMG_2319.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MambeuX
Back