Girl with turtleneck turned up to midriff

Welcome to Websleuths Pinboy! Thanks for the information. This photo is of a girl who was photographed by convicted serial killer, Rodney Alcala. We have a tendency here to go through missing persons to see if we can match them. The poor girl in the photo is as yet unidentified and was taken during the same time period that Yvonne went missing. Has there been any news at all or any word on Yvonne through the community in all these years? So sad....

This is another of the Alcala pics that I find especially upsetting/haunting... kind of odd, because I actually don't think the girl looks scared, hurt or upset in it at all. It's just something about her eyes -- it seems more as though she's looking right at you than it does in most of the other photos. I actually have a hard time looking at this one, as it "spooks" me easily.

I found Stephanie Hunsberger 's case the other day, while looking at another. She disappeared in 1978, was believed headed to California (weird case,see below) HEROIN addict, which could explain some of the traits here, 24.

I'm not sure about eye color. Hair listed as red, but this woman's hair looks dyed to me.

Stephanie Hunsberger – The Charley Project

I found a young woman with a history of running away who has a similarly direct gaze in one of her photos. She was last heard from in 1977, and if she was at the upper range of height given 5 ft 8 and 115 lbs, she would be quite thin:

April Rose Zane – The Charley Project

Never been good with side-by-sides, but could she even be the young lady in the fur coat???

Am I just stuck on the straight brown hair?

JMHO YMMV

The straight brown,brownish hair throws me after awhile with almost all the 70s missing. after awhile, they all look like sisters to me. I was a small child then, so remember when this was The Look.

I think April was too fair to be The Girl in The Fur Coat. Her description notes her hair as "red", although it looks more brown in photos, but her skin is light, and even a bit freckled in some pics. I think the girl in the white turtleneck looks fairskinned. She has brassy hair. The photo of April staring directly looks a bit similar to me, and the runaway reference, height, build and timeline fit.

My opinion is TGITFC is Jewish, or maybe Italian? She looks very "New York" to me, as someone raised in the East Coast. Hopefully this doesn't offend anyone. I don't mean it to at all. It's just a feeling I have. There's something about her appearance that reminds me a bit of friends of mine.

Never been good with side-by-sides, but could she even be the young lady in the fur coat???

Am I just stuck on the straight brown hair?

JMHO YMMV

Or did you mean the original woman? As in could the girl in the white turtleneck also be the girl in the white fur coat?

If so, sorry for my novel!

gtn.png gtn2.png
updating photos
from the pdf.
the turtleneck looks very similar to the one the girl with the green vest/white sweater is wearing, but that could be coincidence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Migrant
Back