Good Media Mention of Websleuths in Mother Jones

WholeLottaRosie

Dancing on a moonbeam!
Reaction score
Couldn't find this anywhere and not sure where to put it. Interesting article http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/04/reddit-internet-solving-fighting-crime

ETA - I was so excited I wanted to share it asap. I finished the article. And WOW - how awesome, how true, and I am so proud to be a part of such a wonderful group of people. Everything bad about the internet is not a part of us!!! Go Websleuths! Go, Tricia and all the other admin and mod staff that along with the members make this the BEST CRIME AND SLEUTHING SITE EVER EVER EVER!

Thank you so much WholelottaRosie. I was just getting ready to put this link up to Mother Jones.

Shout out the Raine1212, Nemo's Mom and all the great sleuthers who work so hard on Websleuths.

Thanks to Mother Jones for a great article.

Congratulations to our Great Sleuthers recognized for their hard work in helping victims of violence!

:great:

:balloons:

:fireworks:

Awesome times 10,000!

Thanks to Tricia, the Mods and all the hard working posters who make this site so incredible!

Kudos to all the members and the Mods. Good work gets done on here thru the efforts of the WS-ers!

Yay!

:cheers:

What I want to happen is to see someone in the media write about the mods and how hard they work and what they have to put up with.

Keep your fingers crossed that this story is told sooner rather than later.

This was an great story..I am so proud to be a part of the group. A big shout out to the best Websleuther's around. Everyone here rocks. Hugs to all.

Websleuths reputation as a heavily moderated site and great place for those with a real interest and passion for following crime and the missing/unidentified is fast becoming known.

That reputation is directly tied to the quality of mods and members.

Congratulations to all. It is a pleasure and an honor to be associated with this site.

Great article. Thanks to Tricia and all the mods for all their hard work to make this a great site to post.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769
Back