GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought. Hope this is allowed.

Does anyone remember a post of Tammy's shortly after Heather's disappearance that she was going to go to Carolina Forest to "visit a friend" and asked if anyone wanted to go. It sounded flip to me for some reason. At the time, I felt she couldn't contain herself and dropped a hint to where Heather ended up. Interesting that Longbeard's is in Carolina Forest... IMO. it may be nothing.

ETA: And this was waaay before we knew about Heather being at Longbeard's that fateful night.

I remember that too. I also thought at the time that she was taunting the Elvis family.

just throwing thoughts out there about the text to AC about got he ad and her replaying its online now.
WHAT IF: They were looking for HE ADDRESS. She had only moved there after the CA trip, so maybe sid didn't know where it was.... and TM was looking for it...... <modsnipped>
WHAT IF: SM WAS out alone in the truck for alittle while and called HE, and TM saw it on records and took off in another vehicle to see if thats where he was......

I know SHE says they were together All night... but i don't believe her, especially because of the walmart locking of door, taking keys, and payphone calls. I know its sort of a moot point but since i hpe there is still a murder trial and conviction, there are other possibilities. Maybe T sent S to the store for those damn potstickers.....and thus 'this' all ensued.

Very interesting. I really want to see a chart with ALL phone calls lined up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Does anyone remember a post of Tammy's shortly after Heather's disappearance that she was going to go to Carolina Forest to "visit a friend" and asked if anyone wanted to go. It sounded flip to me for some reason. At the time, I felt she couldn't contain herself and dropped a hint to where Heather ended up. Interesting that Longbeard's is in Carolina Forest... IMO. it may be nothing.

ETA: And this was waaay before we knew about Heather being at Longbeard's that fateful night.

yes - I remember that post..

just throwing thoughts out there about the text to AC about got he ad and her replaying its online now.
WHAT IF: They were looking for HE ADDRESS. She had only moved there after the CA trip, so maybe sid didn't know where it was.... and TM was looking for it...... <modsnipped>
WHAT IF: SM WAS out alone in the truck for alittle while and called HE, and TM saw it on records and took off in another vehicle to see if thats where he was......

I know SHE says they were together All night... but i don't believe her, especially because of the walmart locking of door, taking keys, and payphone calls. I know its sort of a moot point but since i hpe there is still a murder trial and conviction, there are other possibilities. Maybe T sent S to the store for those damn potstickers.....and thus 'this' all ensued.

I too think there's more to the story, and double meeting in many things. What time was HE online posting after she got back from her date? I was just wondering if it was someone watching her posting online?

It seems a lot more difficult for law enforcement to get into Facebook accounts, as I am following the savopoulos case, the perpetrator use Facebook to communicate, and it is not as clear as emails and accounts as to getting information for law enforcement it seems..

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember her posting about going to Carolina Forest. It was around midnight SC time or so. It's stuck in the back of my mind also.

Yes, Dontknow. It was late evening, which made me wonder who would she be "visiting" at that hour. Throughout these past five years her comment has always bothered me.

Last edited:

I remember that, but I don't remember if we discussed it in the Parking Lot or not. Here are a few posts I found in the "Searches for Heather" thread:
I've always had a strong feeling that TM may have left heather along hwy 378 going toward I95. Her little WDW blog refers to that stretch as "roadkill hwy."

Or in Carolina Forest...or thereabouts...because of a FB post where TM said she was going to go make a visit to Carolina Forest to see, IIRC, her pretty little friend.

I really wish I had that screen shot. Wasn't it "Going to visit my sweet friend in Carolina Forest?" And possibly something about not riding a bike? Wish I could remember.

I think all the locations are meaningful to TM's sick mind. Sex near TK would be fitting to her. PTL is a possible former rendez-vous spot for SM and HRE. What other spots are significant?? Might be key to finding her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JerseyGirl had it and put it in the social media thread
Eta: I agree about significance. I feel HM has told is where she is. She likes to taunt. She has just mentioned too many places to get my head around.

I too think there's more to the story, and double meeting in many things. What time was HE online posting after she got back from her date? I was just wondering if it was someone watching her posting online?
RSBM: According to JG's post on the Timeline thread, between 1:53 am and 2:09 am, 10 posts were made to Heather's Tumblr account. That would have been approximately 6-7 minutes after she got off the phone with BW and 20 minutes before she began attempting to call the payphone.

1:35 am - HE receives a call from SM; call was placed from a payphone & lasts 4.83 minutes
1:44 am - HE calls her roommate [who is out of town in Florida] & talks for 2.2 minutes
1:53 - 2:09 am - 10 posts are made to HE's Tumblr account
2:29 am - HE tries to call the pay phone SM used earlier but doesn't get an answer

I remember that post about Carolina Forest as well. I also think with TM's narcissism, she NEEDED recognition on some level that she had pulled off this kidnapping (and murder). In Tammy's mind no one is smarter than Tammy, so she dropped clues--"catch me if you can," and taunted the Elvis family, LE, etc.

I watched the video with the Elvis's upthread (in post #616). The sadness and suffering is still so very present on their faces and in their quiet demeanor. While Tammy's conviction is a milestone, the nightmare never ends for them. It's heartbreaking.

Agree. TM was convicted of conspiracy to kidnap, meaning she had to have conspired with someone.

I think TM has that burner flip phone with the pic of Heather on it (that DD saw) squirreled away so she can hold it over SM's head for the rest of his life. She may have "moved on" (which I don't believe) but she'll make sure he never does.

Moooo

RSBM: According to JG's post on the Timeline thread, between 1:53 am and 2:09 am, 10 posts were made to Heather's Tumblr account. That would have been approximately 6-7 minutes after she got off the phone with BW and 20 minutes before she began attempting to call the payphone.
Ok, then that doesn't jive with the timing that somebody was talking about online coupon.. I was thinking perhaps somebody was seeing her post online. But that was a much different time I think. I'm trying to find the timeline with that, but my recollection is how much different time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim