GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all! I’m new to WS. I specifically created an account for the purpose of commenting on this trial. Thanks to all of you for providing such interesting commentary. I have gotten exactly zero stuff done at work these past few days. Lol! I’m assuming there are no compatible apps with WS?

Last edited:
Heather only has Sidney's number .. that is why she was calling Sidney after he called from the payphone .. ugh this defense is trying to confuse and put words in the witnesses mouth and it's making no sense!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say to all of you who are impressed with Nancy Lively’s prosecutorial skills: this is what happens when she is arguing in front of a ‘normal’, fair, impartial judge. I had forgotten how Dennis even cut off her closing argument in SM’s trial, not to mention allowing a friend of the defense on the jury. It irks me that Dennis has not been recused from all cases related to Heather Elvis. His judicial temperament is a nightmare. IMO.
RSBM & BBM: Hi @Richmond! I totally agree with your statement in bold. The other day, when I was trying to listen to and transcribe some of Bri's testimony from the previous trial, I didn't even get 10 minutes in before I had to stop watching. First, Truslow kept asking Bri to read her previously-recorded statement, and Bri kept saying she didn't want to put herself through that. Bri ended up in tears on the stand. Judge Dennis sent the jury out and basically yelled at and interrupted Nancy Livesay from the jump. I just couldn't watch anymore. It was awful. I forgot how awful.

Hi all! I’m new to WS. I specifically created an account for the purpose of commenting on this trial. Thanks to all of you for providing such interesting commentary. I have gotten exactly zero stuff at work these past few days. Lol!
Hi Brooklyngirl, Welcome on Board!!!!
th

Whatever, dude. Stop trying to suggest “dude” was anyone other than Tammy - I’m a woman in my 30s and I use dude and homie lol it’s just how some of us talk.

Although I may need to strike dude from my vocab since Tammy rocks that word out...

I love how polite and genteel, almost, the courtroom interactions are. I mean, despite the dirty raunchy text part! it’s been a class act on the part of the prosecution and judge - heck, even the defense attorney.

Here in Chicago it’s so much more...gritty. I do wish you guys had projectors, though. I would love to see some things up on the screen - and take screenshots of - well, everything.

Hi all! I’m new to WS. I specifically created an account for the purpose of commenting on this trial. Thanks to all of you for providing such interesting commentary. I have gotten exactly zero stuff done at work these past few days. Lol! I’m assuming there are no compatible apps with WS?

ae429468_23k96hl.gif
to WS Brooklyngirl (I grew up in The Bronx)

I think Casey Brown is being used as sacrificial lamb in this case. Making a fool of himself trying to prove some point Tammy wants made.

(I'm referring to the fact that apparently there was some contact with Kevin Hummel in February 2014, whereas current witness had said there was no contact after the potstickers message on his report, which only went as far as Dec. 24th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value