GUILTY - Tammy Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a medical records professional, I would be po'd to be called to the stand and asked to look at records that were not from my hospital. Love Nancy, but had I been that witness, I would have refused to look at them. I would also have brought along my HIPAA book. There should be a medical records professional from each hospital.
I honestly don't think Nancy realized that the additional records were not from the witness's place of employment. It appeared that these records were lumped together as one record. I feel for all these witnesses who are at the mercy of the defense and any cross that follows.

RSBM: I think the Defense is trying to make the point they had been trying to conceive. So, if they were trying to conceive as far back as Dec. 2013, that would explain why TM needed a pregnancy test. JMO.
I am so mad that box was not collective as evidence. SO we could say things like

"How did the test Tammy "needed " end up in the trash@HE's?""

Chaos and confusion follows lies.

Exactly.

And we are starting to see lots of contradictions from their own defense witnesses now as compared to what the defense was claiming at SM trial.

The truth is the truth and doesnt change.

Like you said when lies happen then confusion chaos and contradictions ensue.

Exactly.

Also, when did the defense try to say SM got a vasectomy?
They didn't. Going back some time, there were rumors swirling (mostly on social media), that SM had a vasectomy, so he couldn't have gotten Heather pregnant. Those rumors conflicted with the claims that TM was pregnant. So when AC was on the stand, they asked her about it, and we found out the detective(s) had brought it up to AC when they questioned her, according to AC's testimony yesterday. AC testified she thought the detectives were trying to confuse her, but she had no knowledge of SM having a vasectomy.

I hope this response of mine isn't as confusing as it felt when I was typing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member