GUILTY - Tammy Moorer - trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 8 Oct 2018 *Appeals denied* #11

Oh, that woman makes me so mad! I remember her ex-husband (and father of the children) vowing to attend every parole hearing and fight to keep her locked up for life. I hope he'll make good on that.

I think his name was David, I'll never forget that case. You can look her up, interesting read on her inmate stats. She looks pretty good for 47, way better than TM!

I think his name was David, I'll never forget that case. You can look her up, interesting read on her inmate stats. She looks pretty good for 47, way better than TM!

Yes I remember David. He was absolutely destroyed by what Susan did. His pain was so visible that I cried every time I saw him on TV. I hope that time has given him some peace.

I would also think if the property goes up for sale at anytime, they would make sure things were removed from the property (if there is anything buried there) prior to selling .. could be very telling if a new buyer sees ground dug up, cement broken up, etc ... where is Heather? Her anniversary is coming up and I think of her often this time of year ..

Question - Will there be a separate thread for these new charges??
Sorry I am not familiar with this case at all. From the article I can't tell if the new charges are still related to the Heather Elvis case or something completely different? Can someone help me understand so I can answer your question? TIA

The fraud charges are not related to Heather's case at all. It's just that when they were being investigated in Heather's disappearance, LE discovered the Medicaid fraud. I would say most of us following the case just saw the fraud charges as indicative of the kind of people the Ms are.

The fraud charges are not related to Heather's case at all. It's just that when they were being investigated in Heather's disappearance, LE discovered the Medicaid fraud. I would say most of us following the case just saw the fraud charges as indicative of the kind of people the Ms are.
I talked with another mod who is more familiar with the case and at this time we don't plan to open a new thread for the charges.

I talked with another mod who is more familiar with the case and at this time we don't plan to open a new thread for the charges.

So "which" thread should we be discussing this "new" charge for them?

This one?

or this one?
**GUILTY** Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis - 28 Aug 2017 #2

or.... this one?
Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Indicted on conspiracy to kidnap Heather Elvis, 25 Apr 2018

oops - found another one. Or this one:
**MISTRIAL** Sidney Moorer on trial for the kidnapping of Heather Elvis #3

maybe the last one?
TIA! :)

This one?

or this one?
**GUILTY** Sidney Moorer, Obstruction of Justice Trial, Heather Elvis - 28 Aug 2017 #2

or.... this one?
Sidney & Tammy Moorer, Indicted on conspiracy to kidnap Heather Elvis, 25 Apr 2018

maybe the last one?

There is a FRAUD thread already set up. I tweaked the title so we can discuss here:

Tammy & Sidney Moorer - **NEW CHARGES** Fraud - Court Date Set December 17, 2018

christmas-thank-you-animation-clipart-1.jpg
@JerseyGirl ! :)

This one?

or this one?

or.... this one?

maybe the last one?

Just wonderful, to hear about ANOTHER Court case.
Hope others will follow, with the main one, being about Heather.
MOO.

I would also think if the property goes up for sale at anytime, they would make sure things were removed from the property (if there is anything buried there) prior to selling .. could be very telling if a new buyer sees ground dug up, cement broken up, etc ... where is Heather? Her anniversary is coming up and I think of her often this time of year ..

Could it be, that items are being sold, PRIOR to the fraud case, so that any monies owed due to FRAUD, cannot be taken from items sold previously?
Was this a strategic move, to sell, as much as possible, PRIOR to the fraud case?
MOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back