Hailey Dunn General Discussion #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing she meant the carpet cleaner's wife!! LOL

I think David is classic "golden child" of a psychopathic narcissist. He won't ever tell.

Please, this is his sister you are talking about. It is not like he is a six year old.

If you won't ever tell, it would be for one of two reasons:

A) He has nothing to tell.
B) He is involved.

Personally, I am going with choice A.

DD's wife? :what: David, Hailey's brother? What am I missing here ForTheKids? lol.

DD cleaned carpets for a living and was supporting his mom? Partying with her and even when a vigil was happening for HD?! Yep crazy people. Just gotta say...they all know what happened to HD. Am I surprised...not at all :( :moo:

The carpet cleaning business wife :)

Please, this is his sister you are talking about. It is not like he is a six year old.

B) He is involved.

Then let him take a poly to clear himself of any involvement/knowledge. He was one of the last three people supposedly to see Hailey alive and his words are important. Especially when you consider how hes behaved since that fateful night.

If he has nothing to tell and knows nothing then shame on him really for doing NOTHING for Hailey since she went missing. Hes attended no vigils. Hasn't hung flyers. Hasn't been out to look for her. He has done zilch.

I agree FTK, I just don't get it, very sad really.
Imho, his actions, or rather non actions, thus far have been...odd?

I agree FTK, I just don't get it, very sad really.
Imho, his actions, or rather non actions, thus far have been...odd?

They have been really odd. I don't understand why he has never taken a poly. We know that he went out Sun around 8 or 9 pm after the photo thing went down. Personally I think he could maybe give vital information and I also think a good question to be asked whilst having a poly was where her was when the text message was sent to MB.

^ another good question is why did his mother say, after months, that he told her on Monday night, that he didn't like Hailey going over to MB's, because 'her' (MB's???) boyfriend was always there. Did he actually tell BD that, and if he was so concerned, why didn't he insist his mom go fetch Hailey or call for her??
(and did he really leave the house Sunday nite of his own choice, or was he told to leave))

^ another good question is why did his mother say, after months, that he told her on Monday night, that he didn't like Hailey going over to MB's, because 'her' (MB's???) boyfriend was always there. Did he actually tell BD that, and if he was so concerned, why didn't he insist his mom go fetch Hailey or call for her??
(and did he really leave the house Sunday nite of his own choice, or was he told to leave))

I have been told by multiple people that he was told to leave the house that Sunday night. I never understood about the bf either. The first time that ever came out I believe was on the show that Tricia did and was like a year at least after Hailey went missing. From all accounts MB bf at least was friends with DD so I imagine he was confused if it was him he meant. This is the problem with Billie its like every time she does a radio interview she puts something else in and changes things again. Weird thing about the MB thing was over two years after Hailey went missing and still Billie hasn't talked to MB or her mom.

yeah the MB thing has always made me wonder if Hailey was 'supposed' to be found closer to that specific place very soon, hmm ...using over there like a form of defection KWIM?

but then maybe someone decided to mess with the 'story' , cuz they are crazy like that, and decided to relocate her, and she wasn't found 'soon'.... and one literally knows where she is & the other isn't so certain

and this evolved into a well now neither of us can tell...without implicating the other kind of scenario...how you like them apples

I mean, it's not like one can say, she was supposed to be over there!! She was moved! Because then that one will show knowledge of the event. And the other one can't say Ha, I moved her, without showing their knowledge.

well that is my theory, sorta...
and I wish someone would throw another one under the bus, even if they get hit too in the process, wishful thinking huh

yeah the MB thing has always made me wonder if Hailey was 'supposed' to be found closer to that specific place very soon, hmm ...using over there like a form of defection KWIM?

but then maybe someone decided to mess with the 'story' , cuz they are crazy like that, and decided to relocate her, and she wasn't found 'soon'.... and one literally knows where she is & the other isn't so certain

and this evolved into a well now neither of us can tell...without implicating the other kind of scenario...how you like them apples

I mean, it's not like one can say, she was supposed to be over there!! She was moved! Because then that one will show knowledge of the event. And the other one can't say Ha, I moved her, without showing their knowledge.

well that is my theory, sorta...
and I wish someone would throw another one under the bus, even if they get hit too in the process, wishful thinking huh

When Gayle went there Billie did tell her a place to search where she supposedly thought Shawn could have put her (?) but of course she wasn't there. Shawn may well be a lot of things but I believe he knew from the start almost that she could throw him under the bus and possibly moved Hailey. In fact the only thing I have ever seen DD say publically to the media was that Shawn failed his poly

B) He is involved.

I agree with your 'choice A'.

Likely he has already told all he knows.
a) 'deer in the headlights look' from SA
b) the one day his sister disappears SA locks DD out of his house.
cleaning up the scene? making sure he left no tell tale proof?

Hopefully the remains will be officially identified this week and Billie and Shawn arrested as well. Justice for Hailey.

I agree with your 'choice A'.

Likely he has already told all he knows.
a) 'deer in the headlights look' from SA
b) the one day his sister disappears SA locks DD out of his house.
cleaning up the scene? making sure he left no tell tale proof?

Billie challenged that story I believe. The problem with all that IS if Hailey went missing that day where do you think she was really intending to go that afternoon bearing in mind MB has made it clear she wasn't going there and theres no proof any plans were ever made for her to go there. Also when you say cleaning up the scene whats your theory on what happened? I am genuinely interested. Also what reasoning do you have for what DD has shown no interest in vigils and instead choosing to party when there going in? why he wont hang fliers? why he wouldn't search? why he doesn't even talk about her?

Another thing to consider is if Hailey was killed on Sunday as most suspect did this " deer in the headlight" even occur? and if it didn't then whose idea was it to say this about Shawn?

Firstly I never mentioned Shawn or Billie as being the ones responsible for sending the text messages. I said "other people".

Secondly I am unsure why you think its farfetched about her being killed on the Sunday night. You said that Billie and Shawn have air tight alibis for the day she disappeared but the fact is there is no evidence that Hailey disappeared on the Monday considering there is no proof anyone saw her alive on the Monday. I personally have no doubts at all that when it goes to trial that they will claim she was killed on the Sunday night.

I meant that my THEORY was farfetched. That theory being: Billie could be intentionally muddying the facts for a time period that she KNOWS nothing happened to keep attention on the wrong time period. Sorry for the confusion.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=331907

To this day, the response SA gave when asked to describe the relationship he had with Hailey has given me the creeps. This is the RAW video footage taken within a week of her disappearance. His response when asked about his "relationship" with Hailey was to stammer a bit and say "We were just friends" and then "I was dating her mother." Outside of the accusation of an inappropriate relationship (said accusation usually being made by one's significant other) most people would NOT say "we are just friends", would they?

Billie challenged that story I believe. The problem with all that IS if Hailey went missing that day where do you think she was really intending to go that afternoon bearing in mind MB has made it clear she wasn't going there and theres no proof any plans were ever made for her to go there. Also when you say cleaning up the scene whats your theory on what happened? I am genuinely interested. Also what reasoning do you have for what DD has shown no interest in vigils and instead choosing to party when there going in? why he wont hang fliers? why he wouldn't search? why he doesn't even talk about her?

1) All Billie had at the time is hope DD was wrong about her boy-toy. That's the reason for the 'challenge' of said story.

2) If Hailey had plans for that afternoon we may never know (as IMO) she was kidnapped before getting up for the day, and later murdered by SA in that morning.
SA waited till Billie would have been at work, DD at wherever he was supposed to be and struck.

3) SA was caught by DD double checking he didn't leave anything pointing to him.
Maybe straightening up after the struggle Hailey likely put up.
That's all I mean by 'cleaning up'.

4) Why DD doesn't attend vigils is a very good question.
No answer for that one, but IMO he isn't hiding anything or involved.

We have no idea what he may have told LE, if he took a LDT or if he implicated anyone in this crime. LE hasn't shared that and they may have publicly lied in order to gage reactions in Hailey's inner circle.
I hope one day we have the answers.

I am not going to question DD's behavior about vigils etc, because I think he was in an impossibly dysfunctional childhood. His father was in prison, his Stepfather had his own baggage, and all he had was with cray-cray Mother to cling to. I see him as one more of her and her boyfriends victims.

1) All Billie had at the time is hope DD was wrong about her boy-toy. That's the reason for the 'challenge' of said story.

2) If Hailey had plans for that afternoon we may never know (as IMO) she was kidnapped before getting up for the day, and later murdered by SA in that morning.
SA waited till Billie would have been at work, DD at wherever he was supposed to be and struck.

3) SA was caught by DD double checking he didn't leave anything pointing to him.
Maybe straightening up after the struggle Hailey likely put up.
That's all I mean by 'cleaning up'.

4) Why DD doesn't attend vigils is a very good question.
No answer for that one, but IMO he isn't hiding anything or involved.

We have no idea what he may have told LE, if he took a LDT or if he implicated anyone in this crime. LE hasn't shared that and they may have publicly lied in order to gage reactions in Hailey's inner circle.
I hope one day we have the answers.

According to Billie herself DD hasn't taken a poly. She is pretty odd when it comes to DD. I honestly don't believe she would let him have a poly unless she had no choice.

I think your theory is interesting and surprised me as its one of only two ive seen lately that works off the Monday as being the day whatever happened to Hailey happened. Most people now believe what happened happened on Sunday evening. As to who did what there is still no real timeline as it keeps getting changed by Billie ( why if she wasn't there? ).

I am not going to question DD's behavior about vigils etc, because I think he was in an impossibly dysfunctional childhood. His father was in prison, his Stepfather had his own baggage, and all he had was with cray-cray Mother to cling to. I see him as one more of her and her boyfriends victims.

I agree although I have wondered before if he could have been involved in whatever happened and Billie is trying to cover it. With the fighting he does he could have accidentally did something he shouldn't have and she was fatally injured. But then the problem for me is that its hard to move past the events of Sunday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brisketfeed