Hailey Dunn General Discussion #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep checking in with my fingers crossed hoping for news of an arrest or two, and now my hopes are up!!

is march 27th special day for this investigation? (remains found in March but not verified Hailey unitl April correct?)

I'm just wondering if the two that weren't published are minors.

is march 27th special day for this investigation? (remains found in March but not verified Hailey unitl April correct?)

No, that is for one of the people listed. Not relevant to the two sealed indictments.

The date seems kind of a long time back not to have been implemented by now. Why would they hold off five-plus weeks? Either they had enough to indict or they did not. And had Hailey even been identified by then?

Here's my question and I just asked this on a Hailey page that was discussing sealed indictments. When does a gag order go into effect? Is it as soon as an indictment is handed down? Didn't I read that Curtis Lloyd cancelled an interview and isn't allowed to talk about the case anymore?

The date seems kind of a long time back not to have been implemented by now. Why would they hold off five-plus weeks? Either they had enough to indict or they did not. And had Hailey even been identified by then?

You have to have a grand jury to indict someone. They only meet certain times a year. At least that is how it is over here in Aspermont.

You have to have a grand jury to indict someone. They only meet certain times a year. At least that is how it is over here in Aspermont.

I thought it was once a month there. Did they not meet in April at all? Or have one coming up? For some reason I thought it was the first something of the month.

Here's my question and I just asked this on a Hailey page that was discussing sealed indictments. When does a gag order go into effect? Is it as soon as an indictment is handed down? Didn't I read that Curtis Lloyd cancelled an interview and isn't allowed to talk about the case anymore?

He cancelled a interview with PH yes. Even PH has been quiet today .

They didn't hold off, March 27th is for one of the listed indictments. The two sealed indictments were returned yesterday, read back to see the newspaper article.

What date?

Edit: oh never mind, I see now.

I thought it was once a month there. Did they not meet in April at all? Or have one coming up? For some reason I thought it was the first something of the month.

You are probably right for bigger towns such as Snyder. We are a very small town of about 1000 people so our grandjury only meets a few times a year because there are so few cases. With that being said, if they waited for a positive ID then it has only been a couple of weeks and sounds about right for the grand jury to just be meeting.

IMO, the gag order would be simultaneous with a Grand Jury subpoena to appear as a witness. Looks like the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592