Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a tidbit:

Tommy Croslin is now earning early release time faster than the others. When RC first went to prison, his release date was 6 days after Tommy's release date. With each info update on the system, their release dates changed but remained 6 days apart. Then after a few months I noticed they were only 4 days apart. And it stayed like that for awhile--updates happened with new release dates for each, 4 days apart.

But now Tommy is showing a release date a full 4 weeks before RC! I have been watching this because sometimes one facility may lag behind the others in updating info and eventually they catch up. But it has been like this for two months now--release dates for both TC and RC are updated at the same time, but Tommy remains about a month ahead of RC on release date.

Considering they started out with release dates within one week of each other, I find this rather interesting.

You are clever! Thanks for the info. It is interesting. Now imma have to go see the website. LOL

screaming.jpg

http://funnyphotosto.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/12/screaming.jpg

Where's Haleigh?!!

OMG,

So much on WS I can't find these days in makes me cry.

But ... at least I finally found you Haleigh. And I see some of my dear old Haleigh friends have followed you here. :)

:praying: you are at peace little angel, and that you know you are not forgotten by any of us.

:love:

I know this will sound crazy, but I feel very close to Haleigh today.

When you log into WS, just below your screen name, it says, "Quick Links" click on that. Then you will see "Subscribed Threads" click on that (towards the bottom of the list). Now you will see a list of all sites you have posted on, most current on the top of the list. Click on it and you are in.

Another option:
When you log out, add the page to your "favorites" - that way you can click on that link and begin where you left off. (I hope this is clear, I just automatically do it when I log on that I don't even thing about it ... kind of like starting your car, putting it in gear, excellerator ... KWIM)

A prayer and teardrop, just for Haleigh. :heartbeat:

I don't know what Kimster will say about this, but SK Brown's site has a 2 or 3 part deal going where he's posting an interview with some chick being called "Jane" who says she was riding with WBG when he made three separate drug deliveries to Misty and crew at Green Drive on the afternoon and evening of February 9th.

With nothing else going on, I don't see what it could hurt to read and process the information for yourself as to it's validity.

http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/

I don't know what Kimster will say about this, but SK Brown's site has a 2 or 3 part deal going where he's posting an interview with some chick being called "Jane" who says she was riding with WBG when he made three separate drug deliveries to Misty and crew at Green Drive on the afternoon and evening of February 9th.

With nothing else going on, I don't see what it could hurt to read and process the information for yourself as to it's validity.

It's fine. We've heard way worse stories about this crowd. :sigh:

Where is Haleigh? :tears:

Btw papa it has been a while..

There could be some real truth to this article and something I bet Putnam county had a long time ago.

1. I have always believed Misty was a mule. Had been for a very long time for her family including Hank, Lisa, Timmy and Tommy. She switched over to RC as he was a low line drug dealer and participant in drug use. When the well rung dry I assume RC had no problem pimping Misty off so they could get ther drugs.

2. I believe it was Sunday that RC said to M that she could come back but bring a condom. He knew who she was hanging with and knew the reason why. There were three girls that wig brought over to the drug house and three girls had their duties to get their drugs of choice.

3. Did JO ever rape Misty? Maybe he was supposed to give her more dope than he did so she claimed rape. Has Misty been raped? I have no doubt. In that world molestation and sexual assault is not that uncommon.

4. Did RC take part in the first run of drugs that were brought over? This could be it. Did he take enough for work while he was there. Did he keep calling Misty to make sure they had enough for him when they got home.

5. Did WBG go in one time when RC was not there so she could trade her expertise for a little extra on the side. Here we see mc liked the white stuff. Tommy just wanted to be as screwed up as he could be. We know from the undercover tapes that RC liked the white stuff.

With all this what happened to HaLeigh? To me is th obvious ... Just as in the Croslin family drugs meant more to them their children ... Same deal here.

Joe WBG and maybe tommy took there turn with misty and that was not enough. Even when mc brought over the "other girl" maybe she was trying to get JO or Tommy to not mess with HaLeigh. RC turned his head as he needed the fix.

Remember early on their were rumors that RC heavy handed was tring to get money. He knew he needed it as WBG had the heavy drug connection and everyone wanted a part of it.

That night RC, MC, TC And JO sold their souls and any ounce of integrity for their drug of choices.

The police have who they need in jail because they know but would NEVER get a conviction in court. They got it this way instead.

Curious G

Still praying for you, Haleigh!

Thanks for sharing that Papa. How credible is this "Jane"? She certainly seems to fit in with this group. If there is any truth to this, why didn't she come forth sooner.

Isn't the author, SKB, of that above-linked website, the guy who boasted, "I solved the case" way back when? Looks like he's still "solving" it. Did I read correctly that because of his health issues, he visited PCSO to give them materials he won't be able to work on? That doesn't sound good.

An interpreter is needed to make sense of "Jane's" conversation. :what:

According to "Jane's" story, they visited there three times: about 2-3, 5ish, and again around 8 pm. Misty, the cousin, the brother, and some other girl around Misty's age were there. What about RC? He was supposedly there at 2pm before allegedly heading to the bus stop to pick up Haleigh before the 4 o'clock hour. What about the AC man? Wasn't he there around 5? Jane didn't see Grandma Sykes either? Also, the AC man and ASykes didn't notice the condition of the folks in that mobile home? Ms Sykes made no mention of the other visitors in none of her many versions of her trip to the MH that night. What's wrong with this picture? :waitasec:

Can't tell you the devil of a time I had finding this thread today. Even the search engine took it's good old time! Man! The site is running poorly today.

I feel so bad for this little girl. :please:

I read the interview with Chelsea Croslin by SKB on the same site, http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/?paged=2

At the end of her "I was like, he was like" interview, this is what SKB posted:

"In all of my investigation, I have seen no indication that Haleigh was anyplace other than at 202 Green Lane on February 9 until she was taken from that residence. I know this conclusion is upsetting to those that believe she was someplace else when she was murdered/abducted. But that’s the breaks."

Underling by me. Not very professional, is it?

He claims he believes the Croslins because they were "detailed" and goes on to explain what he means, claiming more details is an indicator of truth. Oddly, others claim more details is a sign of falsification. Is it any wonder so many crimes go unsolved? Oh, wait, I almost forgot, this case is solved. :banghead:

Papa, I was going to ask if you had seen the latest and greatest but it appears you have. According to the neighbors, there was a lot of vehicle traffic coming and going to that MH that night so "Jane" may be telling a bit of truth on that bit. Something else that piqued my interest in "Jane's" story was that on one of the trips there was another teenage girl with Misty that night (my first thought was that that girl was Hope).

Papa, I was going to ask if you had seen the latest and greatest but it appears you have. According to the neighbors, there was a lot of vehicle traffic coming and going to that MH that night so "Jane" may be telling a bit of truth on that bit. Something else that piqued my interest in "Jane's" story was that on one of the trips there was another teenage girl with Misty that night (my first thought was that that girl was Hope).

LOL, I was doing allright with it till I got to the part about all the $$$ Misty was allegedly forking over for the drugs.

Gosh that took so long I forgot what it was I was going to say!! LOL

No, I didn't. Thanks for bringing this up, I saw it a little earlier on twitter, I find what this girl has to say a little interesting, only because she sounds like she may know a little about Misty & Ron, and their doings on the night Haleigh vanished! The only bit of an air of truth I got from her was that she was also on drugs, but much of her story sounded like it could have happened! I just wish she could have/would have told us what happened to Haleigh! Still after all these years it feels like :banghead: this is all we are doing ...... :(

I don't know or pretend to know what happened to little Haleigh, but I do want her to know I have not forgotten nor have I given up, you will be found one day Haleigh!!

LOL, I was doing allright with it till I got to the part about all the $$$ Misty was allegedly forking over for the drugs.

Yep, makes you wonder if it wasn't Misty selling Ron's drugs instead of buying them. I also think that SB was putting words into her mouth quite a bit. JMO, but I think it would have been Timmy and Joe together and maybe the teenage girl with Misty was Hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member