Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE should have "Jane" take a LDT (and make it worth her while, perhaps a small reduction of time)

Great idea 4Jacy!. Such a simple way to get to the truth with Jane. Wish they would ask GGMS to take one. I'm sure she wouldn't do it, but would like to hear her reasons why not!

Great idea 4Jacy!. Such a simple way to get to the truth with Jane. Wish they would ask GGMS to take one. I'm sure she wouldn't do it, but would like to hear her reasons why not!

I agree Nonnie Brenda, I don't think GGMS or TN woud ever submit to a LDT. The fact that GGMS brought a nurse with her to the trailer home has always bothered me.

IDK what to think about Timmy, but from what I can tell, it's Tommy who was at the trailer. The running theme seems to be Tommy and drugs. Misty said he was there and they smoked pot together. I guess the AC man could verify this? At some point, Misty said he was so high, she didn't see how he got home, and Tommy said he was so high on xanax, that he passed in and out of consciousness. Misty said he was at the trailer that afternoon, Tommy said he went by that night and banged on the door, and then he later claimed he was there with JO. IMO, Tommy was there. What I don't understand is this...when this story first broke, LC was quick to alibi her husband. She said he was babysitting, cooking dinner, and then in bed with her. After the JO story broke, at no time, did I ever hear her confront Tommy with being a liar or making stuff up, to either get out of jail or to protect somebody else. I know the calls were redacted, but I never heard her tell him that there was no way he was running around the countryside with JO, because he was in bed with her. And to add even more detail, when Tommy was discussing JO with his gm, he made the comment that LC had already heard the story. OK, was this before or after she alibied him? The last I heard, Tommy was sticking to the JO story. Is LC now backing his claims that he wasn't at home? or is she still saying he was at home and in bed? moo

It is the timing that stands out to me. As far as I can find, Tommy never states that he was there smoking pot with Misty that afternoon. Misty stated it. Tommy however did give the story about Ronald calling him and asking him to go over to the MH. Tommy said that he was over there pounding on the door close to eleven o'clock and that noone was home. Then later on he comes up with the story about going over with Joe to steal an old automatic weapon that Ronald has (only the reason he gave was to hunt with it, originally) then Joe supposedly went crazy when he couldn't find it and then he comments about seeing a "dead" Haleigh. And of course the ride to the boat ramp where Joe threatens him with a knife and then Joe takes Haleigh to the ramp but Tommy stays in the van, stoned on drugs. Misty has recanted her story about "Joe did it" but has said nothing since regarding that night. Chelsea also backed out of the "Joe did it" story. Tommy, however, has not changed his story of a "dead Haleigh" and the trip to the river.

Does anyone wonder how Tommy got with Joe, if Joe was supposedly at Chelsea and Timmy's house that evening? How did the van get over to the MH? Wonder about Joe's story about Chelsea and Timmy leaving their home that night in the van?

I do believe that Ronald was directing "traffic" that night. There were drugs to be gotten rid of and now we read stories about numerous trips to the MH concerning drugs. Maybe the trips were to pickup drugs and not delivering drugs. I have always believed that there were pot plants growing in Jr.'s room, most likely the very same pot plants found at the Mondex pond.

Neither Tommy or Misty want to involve Timmy in the activities that night and their mouths are zipped. I do believe that Ronald called Tommy about something way different than asking if he knew where Misty was. He promised Tommy free drugs in return for cleaning out the drugs from the MH, IMO. Timmy is the one who was driving the van over to pick up Tommy IMO. I would not be surprised at all if Tommy did see a "dead" Haleigh. I also believe that Ronald left the plant that night to get Haleigh's body to dispose of it. I really wish that LE had searched the woods and swamp at the back of PDM bridge.

I agree Nonnie Brenda, I don't think GGMS or TN woud ever submit to a LDT. The fact that GGMS brought a nurse with her to the trailer home has always bothered me.

Yep, I agree. The fact that she tried to hide the fact that she brought a nurse over to the Mh is suspicious to me.

Jane's Timeline:

Did the a/c repairman have a van with the company logo on it? Why didn't Jane mention seeing this vehicle at the house when she and WBG were "servicing" 202 Green? :waitasec:

"Merchant confirmed that and air conditioning repairman did visit the home at 5 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2009, the day before Haleigh's disappearance, but police are confident he was not involved. Inv. Merchant said he was questioned within an hour of the disappearance and provided a solid alibi."
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252
(America's Most Wanted)

I wonder why the police are so confident the a/c repairman is not involved? Actually, I would be interested to learn what color his clothing was when he was "servicing" ... was it the a/c unit or the lady of the house? What another coincidence he was there when one of Jane/WBGs drop offs occurred.

Isn't it really convenient that the AC man arrived at the same time that a drug buy was in progress. JMO but Ronald had to clear out alot of drugs before 911 could be called. Neighbors said that there was a lot of traffic coming and going that night. I say, drugs were being sold to whomever could come over and get them first. Better than a drive-thru. Come one, come all. I still think that the teenage girl with Misty was Hope. Maybe she arrived with the AC man and Grannie was called to come over with Hope's mother to fetch her. Or maybe Hope's mother was also coming over to "help" with the drug clearance sale.

:floorlaugh: I can hear her now: "THAT'S A CROCK!".

That's funny, Lone, but probably exactly what she would say. IF the case is still open and being investigated, we should see so questioning of "Jane" and these others that say they were there that night. Think we will?

That is ONE of the most suspicious things GGMS has done. Would love to get some true answers out of her. :maddening:

That's funny, Lone, but probably exactly what she would say. IF the case is still open and being investigated, we should see so questioning of "Jane" and these others that say they were there that night. Think we will?

Sadly, I don't think Putnam County law enforcement will lift a finger to conduct any further investigation. I think the little display of Haleigh in LE's department is just that,ie., a display. I think there is too much corruption within Putnam County that could be found out if the Cummings side of the blanket are pushed too much.

Isn't it really convenient that the AC man arrived at the same time that a drug buy was in progress. JMO but Ronald had to clear out alot of drugs before 911 could be called. Neighbors said that there was a lot of traffic coming and going that night. I say, drugs were being sold to whomever could come over and get them first. Better than a drive-thru. Come one, come all. I still think that the teenage girl with Misty was Hope. Maybe she arrived with the AC man and Grannie was called to come over with Hope's mother to fetch her. Or maybe Hope's mother was also coming over to "help" with the drug clearance sale.

I also think Hope was the cousin that Teresa said was there and Ron said wasn't when neither of them was suppose to have been there.

I don't think Ron would have been concerned if anyone thought Joe was there.

Sadly, I don't think Putnam County law enforcement will lift a finger to conduct any further investigation. I think the little display of Haleigh in LE's department is just that,ie., a display. I think there is too much corruption within Putnam County that could be found out if the Cummings side of the blanket are pushed too much.

Oh Lone, I think you are exactly right. Saddest thing ever!:moo:

lone, I have thought from the beginning that the LE in Putnam were totally corrupt, especial Merchant. Why can't the FBI take over this case? :banghead:

lone, I have thought from the beginning that the LE in Putnam were totally corrupt, especial Merchant. Why can't the FBI take over this case? :banghead:

I have wondered why the FBI didn't take over too. They got involved in the LaMar child's case early and now an arrest has been made. Were they involved in Haleigh's case at the beginning or anytime? I can't remember.:waitasec:

"Sixteen FBI agents flew in to work on timelines on Feb. 11, 2009 and other agencies assisting that day included: St. Johns County, Flagler County, Volusia County, Marion County, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, the State Attorney, 7th Circuit and various Fla. volunteer emergency service groups, Inv. Merchant said."

"Sixteen FBI agents flew in to work on timelines on Feb. 11, 2009 and other agencies assisting that day included: St. Johns County, Flagler County, Volusia County, Marion County, the Florida Dept. of Law Enforcement, the State Attorney, 7th Circuit and various Fla. volunteer emergency service groups, Inv. Merchant said."

I wonder if they were sent away by Putnam Co? You would think the FBI would follow-up, eventhough they didn't stay long that first time.:waitasec:

"The FBI has spent countless hours and resources trying to find Haleigh. But more than two years after her disappearance, there is still no arrest."

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/rss/a...-Room-Center-of-Every-Case-Including-Haleighs

Jacksonville FBI Office Demonstrates with its Crime-Solving Tools
(Jul 27, 2011)
I remember when this first came out; it is rather interesting and you may want to check it out if you have not yet seen it - HaLeigh is mentioned.
(PCSO falls under the Jacksonville office)

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement hosted a round table gathering Thursday (06/04/09) of all the different agencies and personnel involved in the investigation of missing five year old Haleigh Cummings. Approximately 40 people participated in the meeting to discuss what has been accomplished so far, what needs are still pending, as well as focus on any new directions that may be pursued. The assembly was attended by members of the Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE), the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office and the State Attorney’s Office
(snipped - more at link)
http://mistycroslin.com/tag/haleigh-cummings-case/

I've followed this case since the 911 call and have refused to give up on Haleigh. A lot of you know that I mean what I say. I can truely say at this time that the one thing that pisses me off more than anything in this world is the fact that all the law enforcement agencies including the FBI are willing to sit here today and admit that these bunch of backward swamp hillbillie wannabes have put them to shame. This is what irritates me to no end. All these honored, prestigeous groups of the very best of the best have absolutely no clue as to what happened to this little girl. These neanderthal throw backs have put the best of the best to shame. No evidence, no clues, no suspects (please don't throw out the da utterance of Tommy is a suspect Bull shoot) and they are so embarrassed that they have totally given it up. They could have arrested Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hope Sykes, Tommy Croslin anytime in the years that they have been living in Florida but didn't but now have the damn nerve to pat themselves on the back for arresting and putting in prison, someone they could have arrested all along, way before Haleigh was ever "missing". They have always been drug dealers, in plain sight. Someone in LE way up the line has been corrupted into supporting drug dealing in Florida for a very long, long time and had absolutely no intention of risking themselves while investigating a little girl's murder. These very same people sacrificed the peons like the Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hope Sykes, Tommy Croslins to hide their own crimes. This very same scenario has happened where I live and now, it has been uncovered that LE right up to Congressmen and Senators and local Sheriff and LE were involved in the asassination of a young female police officer who had found out about the high officials involved with a major drug operation going on on a very affluent, rich island nearby. In a neighboring county, the very same thing going on with LE and high ranking state officials. It does happen, everyone. It is no secret that Florida is a major drug corrupt area. I do believe that this is the very reason that Haleigh has not been found. They, LE and upper officials (probably all the way up the ladder into state government) can not risk Haleigh being found. This is what disgusts me more than anything associated with this case. The absolute total corruption with the local and state officials.

I've followed this case since the 911 call and have refused to give up on Haleigh. A lot of you know that I mean what I say. I can truely say at this time that the one thing that pisses me off more than anything in this world is the fact that all the law enforcement agencies including the FBI are willing to sit here today and admit that these bunch of backward swamp hillbillie wannabes have put them to shame. This is what irritates me to no end. All these honored, prestigeous groups of the very best of the best have absolutely no clue as to what happened to this little girl. These neanderthal throw backs have put the best of the best to shame. No evidence, no clues, no suspects (please don't throw out the da utterance of Tommy is a suspect Bull shoot) and they are so embarrassed that they have totally given it up. They could have arrested Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hope Sykes, Tommy Croslin anytime in the years that they have been living in Florida but didn't but now have the damn nerve to pat themselves on the back for arresting and putting in prison, someone they could have arrested all along, way before Haleigh was ever "missing". They have always been drug dealers, in plain sight. Someone in LE way up the line has been corrupted into supporting drug dealing in Florida for a very long, long time and had absolutely no intention of risking themselves while investigating a little girl's murder. These very same people sacrificed the peons like the Ronald Cummings, Misty Croslin, Hope Sykes, Tommy Croslins to hide their own crimes. This very same scenario has happened where I live and now, it has been uncovered that LE right up to Congressmen and Senators and local Sheriff and LE were involved in the asassination of a young female police officer who had found out about the high officials involved with a major drug operation going on on a very affluent, rich island nearby. In a neighboring county, the very same thing going on with LE and high ranking state officials. It does happen, everyone. It is no secret that Florida is a major drug corrupt area. I do believe that this is the very reason that Haleigh has not been found. They, LE and upper officials (probably all the way up the ladder into state government) can not risk Haleigh being found. This is what disgusts me more than anything associated with this case. The absolute total corruption with the local and state officials.
:applause::applause: Well said Lone. All I got from this FBI video about the Haleigh case was they "said" they had spent a lot of time and manpower on her case. What? When? Where? How much time and manpower? They really didn't tell us anything. They have a nice building in Jacksonville. They have lots of nice equipment. They have used this equipment on some other cases, and made certain progress on these other cases. Well, so what? What has all that done to find Haleigh? What have they done to bring to justice those that have killed her, those that have lied, covered up the truth, caused confusion to protect the guilty parties? IMO, LE in PC, maybe in the State do not want any evidence about what happened to Haleigh to come out; they can't risk the damage that could come to them if the truth was ever found out. This is my opinion...:moo: :maddening:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member