Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I have read the very same thing myself. At this very moment I can come up with this info. Misty, in her rambling "hypnosis" names Aunt Elise as the person who came with Grandma Sykes. I believe that she was very coached and rehearsed in that little tale. However, per the obituary of Hope Sykes mother, we do know that she was a Certifed Nurse Assistant.

http://www.wattsfuneralhomes.com/katrina-marie-belcher

Since I do believe that Hope was at the mobile home that night and that Hope is in prison serving time with the rest of the gang and that her mother is now deceased at a very young age, I have no problem putting Katrina Belcher as the one who showed up with GGMS. JMO of course.l

BBM

Thank you lone, that was the information I was looking for. That name, Katrina Belcher, is the one I read about forever ago.

I would be interested to know what WBG was wearing that day (that "Jane" speaks of). Wonder if he was wearing black and I wonder if he infact did hook up with Misty later on that night....and if he was wearing squeaky shoes.

If I'm in TOS violation mods, I apologize, and please remove.
We have Teresa Neves calling on Annette Sykes to go over to "check" on the kids that night. We have Annette Sykes arriving with "maybe someone with medical knowledge"? Then we have the ninety plus calls to Misty from Ronald that night, we have to wonder how many calls were made to others??? We have the letter written to Nay Nay about the party where Haleigh overdosed and that White Boy Greg disposed of Haleigh in a black bag and thrown into a pond. We have a story of "Jane" who states that White Boy Greg and she made multiple trips to the mobile home that night. We have the story Misty made of Haleigh being put into a black bag and taken from the mobile home. Sounds like a theme here doesn't it? Maybe White Boy Greg was enticed into helping out for payment in drugs. Maybe Timmy and Tommy were enticed into helping out with the clean up by the promise of drugs? Maybe Tommy took the gun and hid it for Ronald in the driveway culvert for Chelsea and Misty to find later??? Who knows maybe even Nay Nay with her big, blue Town Car came over at the promise of available drugs??? Maybe bleach was poured into the trunk of her Town Car for a reason??? Maybe the Town Car was stuck in the mud during the attempt to dispose of Haleigh???? And the trunk was dented in the attempt to push it out of the mud????

All this to me points to a major cleanup of a very dark crime. Drugs were the payment. Neighbors reported alot of traffic that night at the mobile home. This is my thoughts on it. JMO.

I would be interested to know what WBG was wearing that day (that "Jane" speaks of). Wonder if he was wearing black and I wonder if he infact did hook up with Misty later on that night....and if he was wearing squeaky shoes.

If I'm in TOS violation mods, I apologize, and please remove.

Oh, I'm so glad to see that I'm not on this thread alone. HI friend.

BBM

Thank you lone, that was the information I was looking for. That name, Katrina Belcher, is the one I read about forever ago.

Hi you! It is amazing to me that this crime has not been solved a long time ago.

Just because I like you, LOL, it is mobile home, not motor home. There have been many scenarios. Misty stated Aunt Elise. Hope's mother is a Certified Nursing Assistant.

I don't recall Katrina as a nursing assistant. Did we ever know that before because, if so, I know I would have researched that. I don't recall seeing her certification but maybe somebody else has it. Aunt Elise was stated as the one w/GGs and there was a nurse with that name in the registry, but she was near Miami and had a different middle initial.

The neighbor moved almost immediately. I can't recall her name...but will eventually. It was reported that she heard a very old car at the Cummings house. I think Nay, and maybe WBG, came over and may have helped placing Haleigh (in the black bag) and put in the trunk. I think LE also thought along these lines UNTIL tommy threw a wedge in that scenario.

When is the elusive AC guy going to talk?

My thoughts: Never!! Noone down there is going to talk. They are afraid, I don't know if it's RC's father, uncle or the Mexicans they (RC/TC) stole the drugs from (or the alledged killing of the Mexican). Whatever it is, the people surrounding this case are very afraid of opening their mouths about anything. MOO

I went looking for what I thought I read, many, many years ago, that GGS went to RC's motor home, if not with a nurse, someone in the nursing field. Whisper says no, but I would love to get some documentation who she took with her.

I'd like documentation/proof GGS was there at all and what she actually saw.

re: "prove AS was at the mh the night HaLeigh went missing" - hmmm this is about as close as I can get to prove it to you.
From CNN Nancy Grace Interview:

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

Thanks, but how does that prove AS was at the mh the night HaLeigh went missing and if so, what did she actually see?

BBM

Unfortunately titan, we can't prove anything about that night. I can't figure out which ones were telling the truth or which ones were telling lies.

I truly believe, no matter how much all of us want the right thing done for Haleigh, this is going to be reduced to "cold case".

Poor little Haleigh...our love and prayers...:heartbeat:

Per Misty's Mom (Lisa) spoken to Art Harris:
Misty called Lisa and Hank, about 3:30 a.m. the night she found Haleigh missing. She reached her parents in a hospital room in Gainesville. “She said, she couldn’t find Haleigh,”
“Lisa said, ‘Misty, go through the trailer and look everywhere, look real hard,’ and she (Misty) said, ‘The back door is wide open.’ I said, ‘Call the PO-lice right now, and that’s when she opened the back door and found Ronald, standing in the doorway
Why would Misty call her parents at the Hospital if she harmed Haleigh?
http://www.artharris.com/2010/09/26/...eet/#more-4836
GRACE: OK. Here`s the next question. Why didn`t she call cops immediately when she realized Haleigh was missing? Explain to us the timeline. What happened?

RONALD CUMMINGS: I pulled into the yard. The front door was wide open. She was standing in it. I asked her what she was doing up. She told me that the back door was wide open and Haleigh was gone. I turned the house upside-down and told her to call 911.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../16/ng.01.html
Misty jail house tape talking to her dad:
"MISTY CROSLIN: Then when I called him that night, how come he didn`t answer the phone? I called and called and he didn`t answer the phone. And then as soon as I opened the door, he`s there."
Nancy grace show - http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/201...croslin-is-still-pointing-fingers/?hpt=ng_bn3

Re: Post #197
1. AH says Misty called her parents at about 3:30 (this would be before the 911 call).
2. MC told her father on the jailhouse tape: "Then when I called him that night, how come he didn`t answer the phone?" :waitasec:
3. We know he took his time arriving home from werk (stopped at store for peanuts and whatever else: alibi/appear on camera perhaps?) :waitasec:
4. TN arrived so quickly :waitasec: (wearing her LE jacket :waitasec: & an 8x10 photo in her hand, as if Ron didn't have any photos of his daughter at the MH! :waitasec:

strange behavior that morning indeed; JMO

...sitting here, having a difficult time recalling names in this case. :waiting:

What was Donald's last name? His wife was the one that was allegedly w/GGS. I know GS had Stallings, Wolfenberg, Sykes. Mind is blanking on the other husband.

ETA: Squires...

What was Donald's last name? His wife was the one that was allegedly w/GGS. I know GS had Stallings, Wolfenberg, Sykes. Mind is blanking on the other husband.

ETA: Squires...

Donald R. Squires, DOB: March, 1961-Uncle of RC, Son of GGMS, brother of TN, Great Uncle of Haleigh
- when asked what he knew about Haleigh's disappearance; "I won't squeal on my kin."
justice for haleigh website*.com

When is the elusive AC guy going to talk?

well ... I think the a/c guy is the cousin and they were hoping to conceal his identity. Further, I would love to see the repair ticket/invoice for the service call. Was he there for business or pleasure? How long was he there? You gotta admit, LE let him off the hook so quickly while everyone else . . .

"Everyone is considered a person of interest in Haleigh's disappearance except Crystal Sheffield and Ronald Cummings, Haleigh's parents," Lt. Johnny Greenwood, of the Putnam County Sheriff's Office, said Tuesday.
http://www.news4jax.com/news/Lawyer...leigh/-/475880/1990338/-/cydup3z/-/index.html

Merchant confirmed that an air conditioning repairman did visit the home at 5 p.m. on Feb. 9, 2009, the day before Haleigh's disappearance, but police are confident he was not involved. Inv. Merchant said he was questioned within an hour of the disappearance and provided a solid alibi
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=63252

Donald R. Squires, DOB: March, 1961-Uncle of RC, Son of GGMS, brother of TN, Great Uncle of Haleigh
- when asked what he knew about Haleigh's disappearance; "I won't squeal on my kin."
justice for haleigh website*.com

Doesn't he have a son Jason? Is he the ac man? Isn't Donald's wife's name Elisa? Oh man, this is bringing back my confusion which at one time I had all straightened out. These is an Elisa, Elisha, Leisa and probably some other isa in this crazy family. I had everyone one of them hooked up with the proper last name too. Can't put it together off the top of my head...but Donald is married to one of them. They live around the corner from GMS Sykes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592