Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Post #197
1. AH says Misty called her parents at about 3:30 (this would be before the 911 call).
2. MC told her father on the jailhouse tape: "Then when I called him that night, how come he didn`t answer the phone?" :waitasec:
3. We know he took his time arriving home from werk (stopped at store for peanuts and whatever else: alibi/appear on camera perhaps?) :waitasec:
4. TN arrived so quickly :waitasec: (wearing her LE jacket :waitasec: & an 8x10 photo in her hand, as if Ron didn't have any photos of his daughter at the MH! :waitasec:

strange behavior that morning indeed; JMO

That TN arriving with that emblem raised red flags everywhere! She wasn't available to check on the kids though. She had GMA do it. She was driving in from somewhere is my bet. Ron called her and was steaming mad. My money is on he didn't have a sitter and had to leave the kids alone. TN and GMA were pissed, I bet, and was trying to track misty down at the time.

My guess is that Misty had had it with Ron when he told her he was going to be working nights. That is when trouble started and misty put her foot down. I am also speculating that Misty told RC to shove it two weeks prior not just the weekend prior. She was running around by the end of January. That is when she met WBG and Nay's hit and run happened. Haleigh was missing school during this time also.

Tn wore the sweater to gain access and information she normally wouldn't be told. It made her appear credible...when she gave them her song and dance of where she lived, etc. I say RC called her late afternoon/early eveining in a panic and she had to drive from LadyLake..in the meantime, she sent her mother over to check on the kids.

They were all in cover mode and my guess it they didn't want ANYONE to know Rc left those kids alone while he was tracking down misty.

re: "prove AS was at the mh the night HaLeigh went missing" - hmmm this is about as close as I can get to prove it to you.
From CNN Nancy Grace Interview:

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

Not exactly proof, is it? The only other thing is Misty after months referred to AS's visit -- put the two together and I see no proof at all.

re: "prove AS was at the mh the night HaLeigh went missing" - hmmm this is about as close as I can get to prove it to you.
From CNN Nancy Grace Interview:

GRACE: To Teresa Neves, Haleigh`s grandmother. Miss Neves, are you aware of anyone else in the home that evening? I don`t mean when they all go to bed, I mean earlier that evening.

NEVES: I heard there was a repairman there. My mother was actually over.

GRACE: I`m sorry, I couldn`t hear you. There was a repairman there. The cousin was there who police have investigated.

NEVES: Yes, ma`am.

GRACE: Who else?

NEVES: My mother came by that night.

GRACE: For what reason?

CUMMINGS: My cousin went in there.

NEVES: She brought some clean clothes over.

GRACE: OK.

NEVES: She had some of the kid`s clothes at her house and she had washed them and brought them over. That was sometime between 7:00 and 8:00 p.m. that night.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0903/16/ng.01.html

Caught something else in your post -- If Cummings said "my cousin", that wasn't Joe.

That TN arriving with that emblem raised red flags everywhere! She wasn't available to check on the kids though. She had GMA do it. She was driving in from somewhere is my bet. Ron called her and was steaming mad. My money is on he didn't have a sitter and had to leave the kids alone. TN and GMA were pissed, I bet, and was trying to track misty down at the time.

My guess is that Misty had had it with Ron when he told her he was going to be working nights. That is when trouble started and misty put her foot down. I am also speculating that Misty told RC to shove it two weeks prior not just the weekend prior. She was running around by the end of January. That is when she met WBG and Nay's hit and run happened. Haleigh was missing school during this time also.

Tn wore the sweater to gain access and information she normally wouldn't be told. It made her appear credible...when she gave them her song and dance of where she lived, etc. I say RC called her late afternoon/early eveining in a panic and she had to drive from LadyLake..in the meantime, she sent her mother over to check on the kids.

They were all in cover mode and my guess it they didn't want ANYONE to know Rc left those kids alone while he was tracking down misty.

I think that is exactually what happened. But why send Annette over. Why didn't RC call a neighbor that was close by and could have taken immediate control if any thing was wrong? No, RC knew something nefarious had happened, or was about to happened. He was CHA....! :maddening:

I think that is exactually what happened. But why send Annette over. Why didn't RC call a neighbor that was close by and could have taken immediate control if any thing was wrong? No, RC knew something nefarious had happened, or was about to happened. He was CHA....! :maddening:

:seeya: RC would never call a neighbor, imo.

I am pretty sure RC was in no condition to go to work. There was trouble brewing all over. He was furious that his live-in babysitter was not there and it was time for work. He may have had a rough weekend, chasing down misty and company. He may have not had much sleep. Tommy was unable to work because he didn't have his vicodin to get him through the day. Did RC have any? Tommy knows that Timmy has vicodin because Chelsea told us that Timmy got pain meds because he was in an accident. I bet that little piece of info would send tommy to timmy's in a heartbeat. The croslin clan would descend on timmy like vultures if they knew he had vicodin.

We never did establish what Chelsea was doing in the van at Haleigh's bus stop. She had no reason to be there.....or did she?

I am pretty sure RC was in no condition to go to work. There was trouble brewing all over. He was furious that his live-in babysitter was not there and it was time for work. He may have had a rough weekend, chasing down misty and company. He may have not had much sleep. Tommy was unable to work because he didn't have his vicodin to get him through the day. Did RC have any? Tommy knows that Timmy has vicodin because Chelsea told us that Timmy got pain meds because he was in an accident. I bet that little piece of info would send tommy to timmy's in a heartbeat. The croslin clan would descend on timmy like vultures if they knew he had vicodin.

We never did establish what Chelsea was doing in the van at Haleigh's bus stop. She had no reason to be there.....or did she?
CC's bus stop stories, are as unbelievable as everything else in this case. Did you read her version of sitting on the hood of her car, hoping to get RC's attention? So, she couldn't just walk up to him? I don't understand this at all, except somebody, I guess, was seen on the hood of a car? and it had to be explained? From what I can tell, she didn't have a real reason to be there, except it sounds like it was THE place to be, kwim? that bus stop was a hopping place. Maybe CC really was there, but I really don't think so. For some reason, Misty needed an alibi, and IMO, it looks like CC came to her rescue. This case is a convoluted mess, but IMO, the bus stop stories are the worst. Misty was up to something that somehow figures into what happened later. RC claims he picked up Haleigh and let her drive home. Witnesses say Misty picked her up. Witnesses also put LC and Tommy there. So, why would CC be there? I read that she may have picked up LC's son, but that particular story doesn't make sense either...unless while she was picking him up, LC just happened to drive by, but then sped away, and then met back up with them later?

does CS' father live in Crescent City?
His addy is 1/2 mile from Uncle D and Aunt E; just around the corner

GGMS seems to insert herself into RC life, it seems so odd that she would not watch the kids on this night - yet, she does stop by the house to drop off school clothes anyway.
Did RC really need a babysitter this night or did he take the kids to work with him like so many times before?

GGMS seems to insert herself into RC life, it seems so odd that she would not watch the kids on this night - yet, she does stop by the house to drop off school clothes anyway.
Did RC really need a babysitter this night or did he take the kids to work with him like so many times before?
This is one of those things that has bothered me since the beginning. If Misty needed to be checked on, then why did they trust her with the babysitting? And if they found the time to go to the trailer, then why didn't they either pick up the kids, or stay with them? When AS's visit was first made public, I was real suspicious about the timing. Her story was presented in a way, to validate Misty being at the trailer, but it also alibied RC being gone. It looks like Misty really was babysitting that night, (nobody has said otherwise), and even Jr puts her in the house. But, they all went overboard in asserting that Misty was at the trailer all night, and not gone. But realistically, there's no way any of them could know for sure. Except for Jr. But if he was asleep, he might not have known what all went on. There was the period of time when Misty's phone was turned off, so she could have been anywhere. Anyway, AS admitted to being mad that Misty was back in the house, and then she supposedly dropped clorhes off. IMO, something is missing in between. Misty didn't need to be babysitting, she and RC supposedly argued over babysitting, and it was reported that TN offered her money to babysit, or vice verca, depending on who we believe, and Misty admitted from a jail tape, that she didn't want to babysit. So, why in the world was she there? MOO

We know Tommy called his brother's house @ 2200. I believe this call was made to have Chelsea/timmy/joe bring the van back to Satsuma. Who did or which combination is anyone's guess. JO seems like the type that would do this more efficiently than Tommy or misty. JO most likely wanted Tommy/misty to go with him for disposal....because he doesn't know the area very well. He could have threatened them too because my guess is he would be highly agitated.

Tommy may have suggested Shell Harbor because that is familiar to him. However, they may have dropped her in the river by Ron's which would be the easier thing to do because taking the main hwy is more risky.

I am willing to bet RC knew all along what happened to Haleigh and he and his family have done everything possible to distance him from the MH. Somehow, some way, rc thinks he is responsible for what happened to Haleigh. He could have instructed misty to give her xanax to sleep or misty could have thought of it on her own. That drug is a mainstay in her household and has probably been used by the family for years. IMO, misty would think nothing of giving it to the children.

Tommy will do anything to cover for misty and has, imo. I believe there was incest going on between TC and Misty. Misty doesn't have that kind of loyalty to tommy though. She ratted him out about the neighbor's house (petty theft) and made his bond impossible. She would turn anyone in if she wasn't involved in the demise of Haleigh. She was. She is not sitting in prison for 25 years for her "Ronald", she is sitting there because she was involved in the crime.

This is one of those things that has bothered me since the beginning. If Misty needed to be checked on, then why did they trust her with the babysitting? And if they found the time to go to the trailer, then why didn't they either pick up the kids, or stay with them? When AS's visit was first made public, I was real suspicious about the timing. Her story was presented in a way, to validate Misty being at the trailer, but it also alibied RC being gone. It looks like Misty really was babysitting that night, (nobody has said otherwise), and even Jr puts her in the house. But, they all went overboard in asserting that Misty was at the trailer all night, and not gone. But realistically, there's no way any of them could know for sure. Except for Jr. But if he was asleep, he might not have known what all went on. There was the period of time when Misty's phone was turned off, so she could have been anywhere. Anyway, AS admitted to being mad that Misty was back in the house, and then she supposedly dropped clorhes off. IMO, something is missing in between. Misty didn't need to be babysitting, she and RC supposedly argued over babysitting, and it was reported that TN offered her money to babysit, or vice verca, depending on who we believe, and Misty admitted from a jail tape, that she didn't want to babysit. So, why in the world was she there? MOO

As young as Jr was, I'd question that he would know whether he was accurate about the "when".

As young as Jr was, I'd question that he would know whether he was accurate about the "when".

I agree about the "when". That night ranged from 5:00 pm until up until the disappearance. I believe Jr. is the only one telling the truth, it's just that at his age he doesn't have a concept of time. If he says Misty was there that night then she was there that night, but maybe not all night. If he said Misty was asleep next to him when the man in "squeaky shoes" came in, then maybe she was but also if he had been in and out of sleep (and maybe drugged) he may have been aware of Misty at one point but not necessarily at the point of the "squeaky shoe" incident. I believe she was there at least part of the night and may have been sleeping part of the night, but not all of it. I believe whole heartedly that Jr saw someone take Haleigh... was Misty there too at that time? Maybe and maybe not. I think thats what makes her "The Key".

We know Tommy called his brother's house @ 2200. I believe this call was made to have Chelsea/timmy/joe bring the van back to Satsuma. Who did or which combination is anyone's guess. JO seems like the type that would do this more efficiently than Tommy or misty. JO most likely wanted Tommy/misty to go with him for disposal....because he doesn't know the area very well. He could have threatened them too because my guess is he would be highly agitated.

Tommy may have suggested Shell Harbor because that is familiar to him. However, they may have dropped her in the river by Ron's which would be the easier thing to do because taking the main hwy is more risky.

I am willing to bet RC knew all along what happened to Haleigh and he and his family have done everything possible to distance him from the MH. Somehow, some way, rc thinks he is responsible for what happened to Haleigh. He could have instructed misty to give her xanax to sleep or misty could have thought of it on her own. That drug is a mainstay in her household and has probably been used by the family for years. IMO, misty would think nothing of giving it to the children.

Tommy will do anything to cover for misty and has, imo. I believe there was incest going on between TC and Misty. Misty doesn't have that kind of loyalty to tommy though. She ratted him out about the neighbor's house (petty theft) and made his bond impossible. She would turn anyone in if she wasn't involved in the demise of Haleigh. She was. She is not sitting in prison for 25 years for her "Ronald", she is sitting there because she was involved in the crime.
Tommy has been accused of incest more than once, and it seemed to roll right off his back. I'm not buying that he's covering for Misty because of incest or love or loyalty, etc..IMO, if he could, he'd rat out who was responsible, own up to his part in the disposal, and not worry about what Misty or anybody else had to say about him. If he's not guilty, how is sitting in the pen for Misty, helping anybody? He's not stupid and he knows the truth could set him free, and at the same time, not make Misty's situation much worse. If the ammunity offer was true, he knows LE wants the truth and a body bad enough to make deals. IMO, he could get out early and Misty wouldn't get much, if any, extra time. So, if he's not guilty, why hasn't he done something to help himself? Misty supposedly told cops to talk to Tommy, because he knows everything. If he has been covering for her, why hasn't he taken her up on her offer? Was this her way of saying, 'Hey Brother, I don't have the guts to confess, so you do it for me'. If she's guilty, that sure is what it sounds like to me. But, if Tommy's the guilty one, her statement takes on a whole different meaning. It would be more like, 'I'm trying to give you a chance to help yourself here, so do what you have to do'. And what he did, was stick to his, 'JO did it and scared me into helping', story. Misty, backing away from this story, was a huge knife in Tommy's back, and left him on his own. He owes her nothing. So, what's the hold up? MOO

Did you forget everyone is afraid of Ron and his family, who have the police in their pocket??

does CS' father live in Crescent City?
His addy is 1/2 mile from Uncle D and Aunt E; just around the corner

I know he lived in the area, either Satsuma or Crescent City...be darned if I could figure out one from the other.

Tommy has been accused of incest more than once, and it seemed to roll right off his back. I'm not buying that he's covering for Misty because of incest or love or loyalty, etc..IMO, if he could, he'd rat out who was responsible, own up to his part in the disposal, and not worry about what Misty or anybody else had to say about him. If he's not guilty, how is sitting in the pen for Misty, helping anybody? He's not stupid and he knows the truth could set him free, and at the same time, not make Misty's situation much worse. If the ammunity offer was true, he knows LE wants the truth and a body bad enough to make deals. IMO, he could get out early and Misty wouldn't get much, if any, extra time. So, if he's not guilty, why hasn't he done something to help himself? Misty supposedly told cops to talk to Tommy, because he knows everything. If he has been covering for her, why hasn't he taken her up on her offer? Was this her way of saying, 'Hey Brother, I don't have the guts to confess, so you do it for me'. If she's guilty, that sure is what it sounds like to me. But, if Tommy's the guilty one, her statement takes on a whole different meaning. It would be more like, 'I'm trying to give you a chance to help yourself here, so do what you have to do'. And what he did, was stick to his, 'JO did it and scared me into helping', story. Misty, backing away from this story, was a huge knife in Tommy's back, and left him on his own. He owes her nothing. so, what's the hold up? MOO

By covering, I think he believes misty is responsible but she never told him that. He has no proof. It is my belief that both ron and misty were not in any condition to be around children that day. We know they had no sleep. rc and misty were most likely fighting all night. Didn't we have a poster who lived nearby that mentioned there was a big fight on Tyler Sunday night?

Sunday night and all day Monday must have been a nightmare for those two druggies. I don't believe they worked anything out and TN was lying when she told the media they did. WBG said misty was at the hospital on Monday morning. Misty has misty in bed with ronald all morning on monday till at least noon. The hospital was 60 miles away, FGS! Misty lies.

We have never had an honest accounting of anything that occurred in the prior 24 hr that Haleigh went missing. What we do have is misty insisting she was at 202 green lane all evening. I say she is lying.

I don't believe rc put in any time at work either. If he was there, the only thing he was doing was phoning and looking for misty. We had him calling her at least x90. I know for a fact he calls people constantly and bugs the heck out of them when he wants something, which is often.

Does anyone recall the employee who heard rc talking to misty and telling her to just "whip her" if she didn't go to sleep? How often has rc done this? Did he hit her that night? To soften the words he said in earshot, he added or "put in a video"..

Misty made the video a part of her story and stated she put a video in for the kids.

This all comes down to misty and perhaps ron who knows what he told misty and, most of all, allowed her to do to his kids. misty is quite the story teller. I don't know what she told tommy...but he may think she is responsible but has no way of proving it.

I have no theory with rc in it. The only thing I think possible is that he may have seriously injured Haleigh prior to going to work. But once again, misty tells us Haleigh was fine, riding bikes, she got her ready for bed, blah, blah, blah. misty has always place herself right there at the home with an alive Haleigh. Ron insists the doors were locked and backs her up and says "someone stole my daughter".

Drugged up people...all of them. I think I am confused because I am trying to make sense of what they did or said. Heck, they have no idea what they did or said because they were either drunk, high or both. They killed Haleigh. Which one did it? We all have different theories for all the different lies they have told. Let them all hang.

I do feel bad about Donna Brock...and her sentence.

I don't recall Katrina as a nursing assistant. Did we ever know that before because, if so, I know I would have researched that. I don't recall seeing her certification but maybe somebody else has it. Aunt Elise was stated as the one w/GGs and there was a nurse with that name in the registry, but she was near Miami and had a different middle initial.

It was stated in Katrina's obituary that she was a Certified Nurses Assistant.

By covering, I think he believes misty is responsible but she never told him that. He has no proof. It is my belief that both ron and misty were not in any condition to be around children that day. We know they had no sleep. rc and misty were most likely fighting all night. Didn't we have a poster who lived nearby that mentioned there was a big fight on Tyler Sunday night?

Sunday night and all day Monday must have been a nightmare for those two druggies. I don't believe they worked anything out and TN was lying when she told the media they did. WBG said misty was at the hospital on Monday morning. Misty has misty in bed with ronald all morning on monday till at least noon. The hospital was 60 miles away, FGS! Misty lies.

We have never had an honest accounting of anything that occurred in the prior 24 hr that Haleigh went missing. What we do have is misty insisting she was at 202 green lane all evening. I say she is lying.

I don't believe rc put in any time at work either. If he was there, the only thing he was doing was phoning and looking for misty. We had him calling her at least x90. I know for a fact he calls people constantly and bugs the heck out of them when he wants something, which is often.

Does anyone recall the employee who heard rc talking to misty and telling her to just "whip her" if she didn't go to sleep? How often has rc done this? Did he hit her that night? To soften the words he said in earshot, he added or "put in a video"..

Misty made the video a part of her story and stated she put a video in for the kids.

This all comes down to misty and perhaps ron who knows what he told misty and, most of all, allowed her to do to his kids. misty is quite the story teller. I don't know what she told tommy...but he may think she is responsible but has no way of proving it.

I have no theory with rc in it. The only thing I think possible is that he may have seriously injured Haleigh prior to going to work. But once again, misty tells us Haleigh was fine, riding bikes, she got her ready for bed, blah, blah, blah. misty has always place herself right there at the home with an alive Haleigh. Ron insists the doors were locked and backs her up and says "someone stole my daughter".

Drugged up people...all of them. I think I am confused because I am trying to make sense of what they did or said. Heck, they have no idea what they did or said because they were either drunk, high or both. They killed Haleigh. Which one did it? We all have different theories for all the different lies they have told. Let them all hang.

I do feel bad about Donna Brock...and her sentence.
Since 'Jane' has come out with her story, (if she's telling the truth), it looks like Misty had a house full of people, (including Tommy, surprise surprise), they were using drugs, they were going in and out of the door, that was 'always locked', and RC was gone. This slams the door on a few theories, but solidifies a few others. If RC or Misty hurt Haleigh earlier in the day, I can't imagine anybody, not even these people, partying it up, while she lay dying or already dead. But, with the amount of drugs 'Jane' is talking about, the idea of Haleigh getting into them and OD'ing, makes sense, especially when we remember the letter about the OD at a party...which included WBG, who according to 'Jane', was also at the trailer that night. I've always wondered if there was some truth in that letter. Another theory that might take on a little more credence, (if 'Jane' is being truthful), is that Misty may have taken off, and left the kids alone. If this happened, did she drug the children to get them to sleep, and in the process, OD Haleigh? Did Haleigh get into the drugs, while Misty was gone? Did somebody, who was at the house earlier, and knew the door was unlocked, go back? And this last theory, brings me back to RC calling Tommy, looking for Misty. When Tommy came out with the banging on the door story, I had a suspicion that cops had set a trap, to see if he would back himself into being at the crime scene...and he did. IMO, this was a turning point, in the investigation. IMO, this was Tommy thinking he was giving the cops what they wanted to hear, (Misty was gone), but at the same time, protecting himself, (or so he thought), by not admitting to going into the house. He thought he was throwing Misty under the bus, and that was ok, because it got him out of jail, but in the long run, it was himself, not Misty, who was hurt with this story. And IMO, that's what he gets for being so conniving. The last I heard on this topic, Tommy tried to recant, but cops said 'no go', and they were sticking to his original time. Hmmm, I wonder what was so important about this particular statement, that drove him to recant? I mean, what's one more lie among hundreds? Could it be because he knew the JO story wasn't washing, and that left 1 man standing at the crime scene? As hard as I've tried, I can't rule out Tommy, and I don't see him as some country bumpkin, who was manipulated by his little sister. IMO, he is the most conniving, manipulative person involved in this case. He's street smart, and knows how to manipulate the system, but IMO, his self interest has caused him to fall into a couple of traps. The banging on the door story, the LDT, the JO story... all stupid decisions on his part. Legally speaking, he should have kept his mouth shut, but he didn't, and it's because of these actions, that he was labeled a suspect. MOO

I agree with a great deal of that Dodie. Some of those scenarios could very well fit in with what Jr, Jane, and the letter say. I believe WBG did go back to the trailer that night like he promised Misty. I believe JR did witness a guy carrying Haleigh out, and perhaps the bouncing couch was someone trying to resuscitate Haleigh -who either got into some drugs, or more likely was GIVEN drugs (with RCs OK or at his suggestion) because she wouldn't go to sleep (per the phone call heard by RC coworker). Haleigh passed and mass cover up ensued. I believe this is why it is so hard for LE to solve this-so many people involved. If you take bits and peices of stories from parties who have no vested interest in lying (the note writer, JR, maybe Jane, and co workers of Ron) and compile them, I really believe a picture,albeit a fuzzy one, of the truth is assembled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kelc3769