Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, there are three versions for every fact in this case. That is probably why they were all targeted and thrown in jail for a good part of their lives.

Both of misty's tapes (from prison) contradict each other. She is a trip and a huge liar. She says DCF came to speak with her while in prison, concerning rc. She said, "I cannot lie..ron was a very good father".

At another interview from prison, she states rc beat her and the kids routinely.

:p Maybe Misty Croslin and Casey Anthony are actually Soul sisters.

Here ya go...She speaks within the first 30 seconds or so that she and ron took haleigh to the bus stop. She also says she cooked dinner and gave her a bath. Yikes! I missed that before also.

HaLeigh Cummings: Misty Croslin gives long self serving interview: Is Misty taking crap in prison? - YouTube

I wish they had let us watch the last few sentences of her speaking instead of going to the photo of her on the chair. I also wish a body language expert would look at this. There was no head shaking in the wrong way when she said things this time. Gonna watch again but honestly, when she said affirmative statements her noding was in agreement each time. Wish we had seen her actions on the last sentences! Grrrrrr!

Are we waiting word on a 4:30 case in Brevard? Anyone head over there to get us the scoop? Or am I off on the day?

That's the guy LE never found to question but they cleared him...

How could they clear him if he was never found? Crazy. I will be completely shocked if it was somebody completely unrelated and a total stranger. The people surrounding this case have acted far too weird to believe they don't know anything!! If they rely didn't know anything there wouldn't be so many lies.

........:waiting:

.........:please:

I know. Right. I feel like I'm lost. It was ronald. In brevard county. "Family/custoidal issues". Or was it only news because it looked like he was out on his own recognicence for a minute.?
I still want to know what all the shuffle was & what/whose children are involved in this latest.

We won't be finding anything out as it deals with a minor and the court proceedings are closed to the public and media.

For all we know, it was Colonel Mustard in the living room with a pipe wrench. Poor Haleigh.

How could they clear him if he was never found? Crazy. I will be completely shocked if it was somebody completely unrelated and a total stranger. The people surrounding this case have acted far too weird to believe they don't know anything!! If they rely didn't know anything there wouldn't be so many lies.

Crazy is right!

I'm leaning more toward Joe with help to dispose from Tommy and a huge cover-up by Misty.

Here ya go...She speaks within the first 30 seconds or so that she and ron took haleigh to the bus stop. She also says she cooked dinner and gave her a bath. Yikes! I missed that before also.

Any idea when this video was made? She certainly looks better, not as harsh, no foul mouth, more composed, more thoughtful... When we first see her talking, she reminded me of Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally...". Not the hair, but her eyes and her youth.

Yes, the video is heavily edited, we see only what they wanted us to see, but at least she appears more - decent? normal? human? I hope you get what I mean.

About the bathing, if she gave Haleigh dinner and then bathed her, doesn't that contradict Granny Sykes' story of the kids eating on the porch (in freezing weather) and Annette changing their shirts out there? Why change if they were going to have baths soon? I'm thinking Misty forgot the other "stories" and has put this one in her mind as "fact". She's had time to memorize it, dontcha know.

Any idea when this video was made? She certainly looks better, not as harsh, no foul mouth, more composed, more thoughtful... When we first see her talking, she reminded me of Meg Ryan in "When Harry Met Sally...". Not the hair, but her eyes and her youth.

Yes, the video is heavily edited, we see only what they wanted us to see, but at least she appears more - decent? normal? human? I hope you get what I mean.

About the bathing, if she gave Haleigh dinner and then bathed her, doesn't that contradict Granny Sykes' story of the kids eating on the porch (in freezing weather) and Annette changing their shirts out there? Why change if they were going to have baths soon? I'm thinking Misty forgot the other "stories" and has put this one in her mind as "fact". She's had time to memorize it, dontcha know.

Imo this is the memeorized verson that she will stick w/. For now. Watching without sound, the 2nd time, I can still see her searching for words. No head going back & forth but still that indignant misty look.
I look forward to her maturing even more and realizing how much better the truth will feel when it comes floodng out like I hope it will one day.

Eta: JMO yes this does change ggs story. For me it also tightens the timeline. Imo both ron & misty knew the basic child services guidelines (sad that some need guideline, I also wonder if misty knew cuz her own family might have had family services telling them what needed to be done for the croslin kids at one time too. Imo, heck misty was still a minor, family service could have been involved w/ the croslins) but that children of certain ages & opposite sex, do not share a bed. That they should be in bed by 8 pm to get reqiured sleep, they should be bathed & fed. I think.imo this is the only time Haleigh is in her head for this nite. Imo Haleigh is already gone so misty likes the idea that she performed the required motherly duties. Don't worry about really what happened to this precious little girl but surely don't let anyone thk Haleigh went to bed hungry or late or unclean. Jmo imo moo

HaLeigh Cummings: Misty Croslin gives long self serving interview: Is Misty taking crap in prison? - YouTube

Hey Whisp, how are you, my friend? Just as a reminder, RC told Cobra he dropped Haliegh off at the bus stop as well. It's in this snip I did a long time ago.

It also has a snip from Misty's hypnosis session with the "walked her to class" bit.

Which Is It? - YouTube

Someone was asking about the possible connection between RC and Snodgrass, and if memory serves me correctly, and I think it was said at one point it was Misty who was friends with Snodgrass or acquainted with him. Ger would probably know the answer to that one.

I have always thought that police missed finding haleigh there in the vicinity just like with caylee. A twenty one year later murder victim was just found buried in my town four doors down from where he was murdered. Cops did not search because the fence would have had to of been scaled or gone through. I wonder if haleigh could have been buried in someone's yard even they thought the scent went up the highway.

I have always thought that police missed finding haleigh there in the vicinity just like with caylee. A twenty one year later murder victim was just found buried in my town four doors down from where he was murdered. Cops did not search because the fence would have had to of been scaled or gone through. I wonder if haleigh could have been buried in someone's yard even they thought the scent went up the highway.

I can't agree with that txsvicki. I think these shadowy criminals would be a little too street smart to do that. I believe that Haleigh was either put in the river, buried with her great grandfather or, God don't hate me, put through a wood chipper. The aunt that died awhile back had a wood chipper, and RC's friend owned a funeral palor.

It's disgusting to think of what they did with her body, but they weren't concerned with that, they were terrified they would be caught. MOO

Hey Whisp, how are you, my friend? Just as a reminder, RC told Cobra he dropped Haliegh off at the bus stop as well. It's in this snip I did a long time ago.

It also has a snip from Misty's hypnosis session with the "walked her to class" bit.

Which Is It? - YouTube

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Dang, isn't there also an interview where Ronald states that Haleigh spilled something on her shirt and that they had to go to his grandmother's house to get more clothes?

If Casey Anthony can be arrested and charged with lying to LE during the investigation of her "missing" daughter, then why couldn't Ronald be charged with lying to LE during the investigation of his "missing" daughter?

Thanks Papa...I didn't know rc told Cobra that.

1. Neighbor said rc drove past the bus stop almost hitting some children and parents @ the bus stop.
2. Misty originally said they went to Welaka for a change of clothing, indicating Haliegh didn't want to wear the clothes @ home.
3. Ron says he dropped Haleigh off @ bus stop.
4. On prison tape, misty says she and ron took Haleigh to bus stop.

Even the darn school record is mysterious...appearing to look like an absence was erased and changed.

:banghead::banghead::banghead: Dang, isn't there also an interview where Ronald states that Haleigh spilled something on her shirt and that they had to go to his grandmother's house to get more clothes?

If Casey Anthony can be arrested and charged with lying to LE during the investigation of her "missing" daughter, then why couldn't Ronald be charged with lying to LE during the investigation of his "missing" daughter?

They've got to prove he lied. Casey they could prove where she didn't work and that the nanny didn't exist. I'm sure if Putnam County really wanted to they could prove they all lied to include Granny Sykes and Mother Theresa. Its a sad sad situation and you can't tell me someone doesn't know something including LE. Its too bad Mark Furman wasn't in the market to write another book because this is one case that needs solving along with the Bobo case or Hailey Dunn case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592