Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they were sent there for that amount of time 'for drugs'.

The fact LE started watching them much more closely probably had something to do with HaLeigh going missing though.

It was the weight and amount that fell under the state statutes concerning sentencing.
MOO

Whatever the reason for them being in jail, I'm just glad they are there, and I'm glad it's for a long time....
Hoping some of them decide to tell the truth about what they know about Haleigh's being missing. JMO, I am almost certain they all know more that what they have told. They are dispicable!
4Jacy, I agree with you about there being others that need to be in jail with them...I can't help but wonder if LE is still keeping an eye on those that have told so many lies, and if they're not, WHY NOT???? Would love to have an inside on the way LE is now thinking about this case?

I would really like to be linked to the jailhouse videos/tapes where TN asked RC, "Do you think she'll talk"!

I do not remember that one and would really be interested to see/hear it!

Haleigh you are loved!!!!!!

At the 3:11 point, Nancy Grace show has the audio of Teresa and Ron talking and she asked RC, "Do you think she'll talk". IMO, TN is very apprehensive that Misty WILL TALK. Ronald immediately warns her to shutup because they are being recorded.

Whatever the reason for them being in jail, I'm just glad they are there, and I'm glad it's for a long time....
Hoping some of them decide to tell the truth about what they know about Haleigh's being missing. JMO, I am almost certain they all know more that what they have told. They are dispicable!
4Jacy, I agree with you about there being others that need to be in jail with them...I can't help but wonder if LE is still keeping an eye on those that have told so many lies, and if they're not, WHY NOT???? Would love to have an inside on the way LE is now thinking about this case?

BBM

Thanks. As far as your WHY NOT? think of the corruption down there within LE. Why weren't RC & MC separated and questioned; why was TN allowed in the motor home; why wasn't the back door taken off right away? The list goes on and on. How could there be that much drug running without more arrests. Although there was a big bust after RC talked.

[/B]

BBM

Thanks. As far as your WHY NOT? think of the corruption down there within LE. Why weren't RC & MC separated and questioned; why was TN allowed in the motor home; why wasn't the back door taken off right away? The list goes on and on. How could there be that much drug running without more arrests. Although there was a big bust after RC talked.

Great questions 4Jacy. There are so many more that I would love to ask LE there. It's useless I guess to re-hash it all. There is too much about this whole thing that stinks to high heaven! Just disgusting...

At the 3:11 point, Nancy Grace show has the audio of Teresa and Ron talking and she asked RC, "Do you think she'll talk". IMO, TN is very apprehensive that Misty WILL TALK. Ronald immediately warns her to shutup because they are being recorded.

Oops! Just noticed I didn't include the link. It was on 2/10/10 Nancy Grace show. I'll try again;

Nancy 2/10/10 Cummings/Croslin Part 2 - YouTube

its sad how many have given up hope...this is the only case that I got involved deeply with, and just about everyday I look to see if anything is new, still have hope for closure

its sad how many have given up hope...this is the only case that I got involved deeply with, and just about everyday I look to see if anything is new, still have hope for closure

I know exactly what you mean DenVIP. I literally had to put myself into intervention to pull away from this case. It was taking over my life. I still check at least four or five times a week for any miracles. I refuse to give up.

I know exactly what you mean DenVIP. I literally had to put myself into intervention to pull away from this case. It was taking over my life. I still check at least four or five times a week for any miracles. I refuse to give up.

Me too. I check here everyday. I haven't let myself get as involved in any other case. My other case I check on a lot is Kyron.
I really believe someone in this bunch will want out of jail soon and give up something. Whether or not LE will listen, and act, is another question...
:waitasec:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bi64Y55LEU

I say get over the perception of love, family or whatever. Get over it already. Hard to believe that direction anymore somedays. Where is Haleigh, fgs? My apologies for the long video of Neil Young in advance. He's windy. In advance, I'm not excusing either Misty or Ron. It just fits.

jmo

What makes me the angriest above all throughout this whole case is the lack of attention we have seen from the mother of this child. The silence from her is deafening! There is no way in heck that I would sit back and allow this to become a cold case if this were my child. Yet, this is being done. Why?

Honestly....and hopefully....I think she has been told what probably happened and she has been told to lay low. She is quiet because she doesnt want to jeopardize anything perhaps. I dont know....part of this whole mystery. Frustrating.

Everyone here is still praying for you. You are our Little Angel and we hope you know that. All our love sweetheart.

:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:

I have a funny lil thing. I've followed Haleigh's case since the beggining. I don't kno if anyone remembers the tv show "cheers". Woody Harrilson's character wrote this song for his girl.all it says is "kelly kelly,kelly,kelly,kelly,kelly,kelly" thru the whole tune. Idk why but evry single day when I check Haleigh I'm singing that w/ Haleigh's name. Haleigh, Haleigh,Haleigh,Haleigh,Haleigh,Haleigh.
I figure you all would totally get me;-)

I have a funny lil thing. I've followed Haleigh's case since the beggining. I don't kno if anyone remembers the tv show "cheers". Woody Harrilson's character wrote this song for his girl.all it says is "kelly kelly,kelly,kelly,kelly,kelly,kelly" thru the whole tune. Idk why but evry single day when I check Haleigh I'm singing that w/ Haleigh's name. Haleigh, Haleigh,Haleigh,Haleigh,Haleigh,Haleigh.
I figure you all would totally get me;-)

I totally do get you Toby. I've followed this case since day 1 too. I check everyday to see if there is any news, and am so disappointed to find none. It still gives me hope though to find that others are still checking here too. thanks to you and all others that haven't forgotten our sweet Haleigh.:blowkiss:

Is Lindsay still "with" Tommy? Is she taking the children to visit him in prison?

Well, the next thing is for little Haleigh's case to be moved to the "cold case" thread. But we knew this was coming, didn't we?

I hope and pray in our lifetime we will brng her home, and whoever murdred her will FRY!!!! I will never stop for her and neither will any of you!

Prayers that she knows how much we all love her..!!

The holidays are approaching, where are you Little Darling...

Thanksgiving is over and you are still missing..:heartbeat:

I think this case will soon be moved to the cold case files. It is such a shame that a little child can vanish and no one in that group, town, relatives can shed any light on this (or God forbid tell exactly what happened).

I am usually pro LE, but not in this case. This investigation was blotched from the beginning and certain members of LE I do not trust i.e. John Merchant.

I will continue to check on these threads for little Haleigh, but every time I do I feel I will be disappointed.

R.I.P. :heartbeat:

I think this case will soon be moved to the cold case files. It is such a shame that a little child can vanish and no one in that group, town, relatives can shed any light on this (or God forbid tell exactly what happened).

I am usually pro LE, but not in this case. This investigation was blotched from the beginning and certain members of LE I do not trust i.e. John Merchant.

I will continue to check on these threads for little Haleigh, but every time I do I feel I will be disappointed.

R.I.P. :heartbeat:

I agree with everything you just posted. However, I don't think that LE is going to move this case to the cold case files anytime soon. They really do not want people to utilize the Sunshine law and get their hands on the information in these files.

I agree with everything you just posted. However, I don't think that LE is going to move this case to the cold case files anytime soon. They really do not want people to utilize the Sunshine law and get their hands on the information in these files.

I didn't make myself clear lone, I meant on WS's not LE. Note to self: Think before posting. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wulongfei125