Hannah Graham: The Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, there was a news article which stated he was not at practice on Saturday morning. I'm not sure exactly when it was, but someone here posted a link for the article within the past few days.

I haven't found the news article confirming JM was not at practice on Saturday morning (which according to Covenant's website was from 9-10:30 a.m.), however, there is this blogpost I found while Googling (I am not familiar with this blog):

Matthew did not attend a scheduled Covenant team meeting on Saturday morning, sources say.

http://www.schillingshow.com/2014/09/23/breaking-news-poi-matthew-worked-as-covenant-football-coach/

http://www.schillingshow.com/2014/09/23/breaking-news-poi-matthew-worked-as-covenant-football-coach/

Sources familiar with the Covenant School affirm that Matthew held a position there as a “volunteer assistant football” coach. Jesse Matthew allegedly was present in his coaching capacity at last Friday night’s game vs. Massanutten Military Academy in Woodstock, Virginia.

Matthew did not attend a scheduled Covenant team meeting on Saturday morning, sources say.

not sure if this is a site thats ok to link to so if not feel free to kill the post.

Some threads ago, somebody posted about a JLM trespassing incident that happened in Ruckersville (in 2010 maybe???). The complainant was, @ the poster, Joyce Dudley. I do not know whether the alleged trespasser was JLM or his father, as I did not check the birthdates. I don't remember the address, but at the time I looked it up and saw that it was a rural location, which I found strange as it seemed an odd place to trespass. Does anyone recall this post or the exact address?

Thanks. I thought the practice was Fri. but most peeps remember Sat morning, so I'll go with that. He was a bar crawler though, so why didn't anyone see him Friday night, the 20th? GRRR JMO

we are talking about friday 9/12 saturday 9/13. They had already searched his car and apartment by friday 9/20 I'm sure he wasn't feeling up to partying that night.

I couldn't sleep last night on and off and kept thinking about this case, when this crazy idea popped into my head. I hope LE checks the farmland, in fact, the exact spot, where MH was found. It's just a hunch I have and worth the look. moo

Per this article in the Houston Chronicle it "appeared to be a new two-person tent with a black and green dome."

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/nei...lance-on-Bolivar-beach-prompts-5783027.php#/0

I'm unable to read the full article because it says I need to be a digital subscriber.

Anyway, "appeared to be a new two-person tent with a black and green dome"---this is workable, sleuthers...this could keep us busy for a while...I wonder if he had the tent before and it was just in great condition and/or just had not used it (much), or if he just bought it...

Some threads ago, somebody posted about a JLM trespassing incident that happened in Ruckersville (in 2010 maybe???). The complainant was, @ the poster, Joyce Dudley. I do not know whether the alleged trespasser was JLM or his father, as I did not check the birthdates. I don't remember the address, but at the time I looked it up and saw that it was a rural location, which I found strange as it seemed an odd place to trespass. Does anyone recall this post or the exact address?

http://wvtf.org/post/charlottesville-journalist-sheds-light-jesse-matthew?utm_referrer=http%3A//m.wvtf.org/%3Futm_referrer%3D%23mobile/27414

In that case, Matthew was found guilty of trespassing after he refused to leave the premises of Buck's Auto Repair after angrily demanding his money back for car repairs that didn't satisfy him. The arrest warrant indicates that a shop employee called 911, and a witness claims that Matthew was "cussing and carrying on."

Witness Stella L. White says that Matthew countered by swearing out an assault warrant on shop owner Charles Dudley, an action Dudley attributes to his slamming an oil dipstick down on Matthew's car. While Dudley was found not guilty, Matthew was fined $50 plus $268 for the cost of his court-appointed attorney.

Wonder if the investigative leads are coming from people who know some of JM's favorite haunts and habits?

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/984...rch-continues-police-asking-for-publics-help/

"Eggeman said the focus of the search is based on investigative leads. He declined to state precisely where searchers were looking Saturday other than to say south of the city in Albemarle County.

“There’s a lot of ground to cover,” he said, calling the search part marathon, part process of elimination.

Last weekend, more than 1,200 volunteers searched Charlottesville. The search area has widened to the rolling hills outside of Charlottesville."

bbm.

As I was sitting here inside my office working (I know, on a beautiful Saturday afternoon), my mind turned to Hannah again and where she is. I was just wondering this very exact thing, how and where they are conducting their search. So it seems like they started from within the city and are working their way outward, widening their search? And they are also doing specific searches based on leads? I hope JM's family is helping supply information. After all, they know his history best of all. I haven't really seen or heard about JM's close friends or people that knew a lot about him, besides the dude from the bar (I don't think he really qualifies as a "friend"). If they do exist, I hope they are helping supply leads too. I think if JM was responsible for MH's murder, he may have ventured out even further from Charlottesville, beyond where MH was found.

I couldn't sleep last night on and off and kept thinking about this case, when this crazy idea popped into my head. I hope LE checks the farmland, in fact, the exact spot, where MH was found. It's just a hunch I have and worth the look. moo

Today:

Eggeman said the focus of the search is based on investigative leads. He declined to state precisely where searchers were looking Saturday other than to say south of the city in Albemarle County.

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/984...rch-continues-police-asking-for-publics-help/

Anchorage Farm, where MH was found, is located south/southwest of Charlottesville I think.

"Nancy Lee The only question they have right now is who saw Jesse Leroy Matthew and/or his car Saturday or Sunday or Monday?
They assure us this is not about one focus but that this was the only question they need us to help answering.
Isn't it a big red flag that we have seen people come on this conversation saying they went to school with Jesse 10 or longer years ago but we don't hear from anybody from two weeks ago saying "Hey he was with me Saturday"? Or "We watched football Sunday"?

The police aren't going to give us enough evidence to jeopardize closing this case. They need us to spread the word to find who saw Jesse LeRoy Matthew or that car anywhere." from comments on

indeed

If you are in Albemarle county, they issued a statement earlier they would have helicopters out all day, not to be alarmed.

I'm in the western Roanoke County area in Salem. I found it unusual because I am a distance from Albemarle County.

I read on here that they searched that property last week - I'll try to find where I read that.

we are talking about friday 9/12 saturday 9/13. They had already searched his car and apartment by friday 9/20 I'm sure he wasn't feeling up to partying that night.

EEK I corrected my dates. Fri 12th, Fri 19th, Sat 13, Sat 20.

:welcome5:

Just taking a moment to welcome all the new Wsers, it is wonderful to have the varied insights of many!

I'm in the western Roanoke County area in Salem. I found it unusual because I am a distance from Albemarle County.

It may be for a completely different reason. OTOH, JM probably took 81 South on his way to TX. Are you close to 81?

snipped-"Matthew did not attend a scheduled Covenant team meeting on Saturday morning, sources say."
IMO ^ that article is not referencing the Sept 12 game/weekend
per TCS athletics FB & http://www.newsplex.com/sports/fnefo...covenanteagles
TCS played @ Massanutten Military Academy Fri Sept 19...so given the events around then, no wonder he didn't go to practice the 20th.....and frankly I would be surprised if he was indeed at the away game the 20th....maybe our local with team knowledge could elaborate on that point

we do not know if he went to the Sat Sept 13th practice
Sat Sept 13 ...where was he that day? Who saw him next after the events of the night of Sept 12?

but they played Hargrave at home Sept 12 and I would be more interested in knowing if he attended practice that next Sat the 13th morning....but our local was unable to confirm that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tiajean