Hannah's Journey on 09/13

JMO....but if I had to choose between Parker Slaybaugh and the Coy Barefoot guy.....as a reporter......I would choose Parker. That's all.....

In answer to another post that asks if it was thought Hannah was dosed somewhere and that was the reason for her odd behavior and travel throughout the city. I doubt it. Why would someone dose someone and let them just wander all over? When people slip women a drug of some sort-I thought it was so they could lower their inhibitions and become sexually involved with them. Dosing and then not taking advantage would be a moot point. MOO
The only conclusion I could draw from why someone would slip something in her drink and then "let them just wander all over" is if she decided she was leaving the party and could not be convinced to stay. They either would have had to let her leave or basically hold her "hostage". JMO, and not saying I think this is what happened, I doubt it as you do.

I don't know, what makes you think it's him? Did you just randomly find a video or did something lead you to this?

The walk and the mannerisms when he's walking and when he's fixing his trousers remind me of the mall cctv. He seems quite tall compared to others in the video.

The walk and the mannerisms when he's walking and when he's fixing his trousers remind me of the mall cctv. He seems quite tall compared to others in the video.

Fair enough, I can see what you mean. It's tough to say. Could be a longshot.

I popped on because I thought of something.

Friends of Hannah's said they didn't know why she would be at the pedestrian mall because she was unfamiliar with it. I just remembered that every year the Cavalier Marching Band has a pep rally called Paint the Town Orange. They march and play through that mall. Cavalier fans are encouraged to attend, wearing orange.

It is possible that Hannah had been to those. So while it doesn't mean she would be extremely familiar with the area, she may have had some knowledge of it. Just putting that out there.

http://www.virginiasports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/082514aah.html

(There are videos on YouTube)

There have been posts about the missing time in her walk seen in video and the time from when she left the party to where she was seen on video. In a press conference, Longo answered a question about her texts, saying that police were verifying the time stamps. What if the time stamps were incorrect, say an hour off and they were actually sent in the midnight hour instead of 1 AM. What would that tell us of her movements?

I wonder if she was looking for someone at McGrady's. Maybe she was supposed to meet someone during that 45 mins and she was standing and waiting somewhere for that person. She went to mcgradys looking for that person too, didn't see them and left?

MidgeC in another thread suggested a theory that possibly HG was looking for that same person at Tempo.

Agree that the bar would be more accurate since that is more of a legal transaction - goes outside to the thrif party payer.
The video is propbably set by the user on the computer video system and not otherwise maintained. You would think a jewelers device would be accurate, but even computer clocks go off if not adjusted.

Yes, but there were two separate videos close to each other that had consistent time stamps. You are left with literally 3-4 minutes at most for JM to meet up with her, convince her to come with him and then be in the bar to buy his drinks. I don't think that is realistic if these two were strangers to each other - in fact I question if it would be realistic even if they did know each other.

They would have to do the following, Starting at ~ 1:06 - 1:08:

1) Meet
2) have a discussion
3) have him convince her to come for a drink
4) walk to the bar
5) enter the bar
6) go to the barman area
7) attract the barman's attention
8) tell the barman what drinks he wanted
9) have the barman pour them
10) have the barman enter the transaction in the till (apparently 1:09, or one minute before this sequence started)
11) pay for the drinks by CC (at 1:10).

I am not seeing how someone could do all of that in 3-4 minutes max, and possibly as little as 1 minute.

Maybe he left her in his car while he bought beers in Tempo, she passed out for 20 + minutes, then hung out in front of Tempo or manged to get in undetected by doorman, so Abby witness sees her just prior to.lasy call. Where was his car parked? Or maybe they both walked to Tempo and she crashed in his car for 20 min..woke up..to look for him. 20 min is a decent catnap.

There is no time for that to have happened.

Originally Posted by monkey222
Maybe he left her in his car while he bought beers in Tempo, she passed out for 20 + minutes, then hung out in front of Tempo or manged to get in undetected by doorman, so Abby witness sees her just prior to.lasy call. Where was his car parked? Or maybe they both walked to Tempo and she crashed in his car for 20 min..woke up..to look for him. 20 min is a decent catnap.

There is no time for that to have happened.

Why don't you think so, Tugela? If the time stamps from the mall were off, I think this may be a possible scenario. He could have taken her straight to his car where she could have been waiting for him to give her a ride home, or to take her to another party.

HG – Hannah Graham
JM – Jesse Matthew
WM – White Male

I propose an alternate theory in which WM is the primary suspect. I believe that HG is being stalked and perhaps lured by WM via text messaging. Look carefully at the surveillance tape and notice WM waits for HG as if he knew she was going to be there. He then appears to concentrate on his phone as if sending a text message just as HG comes in to sight and walks past him. Seconds later, HG reaches for her back pocket as if she’s just received a text message! I think its possible HG was catfished.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLjSg9gM4qo

Notes and Concerns:

WM:
*Claims HG appeared distressed but we know that HG was quite capable of walking long distances and was aware of her surroundings.
*His actions just do not appear natural in context to the situation and environment.
*He appears to still be in pursuit of HG even after JM encounters HG. What’s not to say that WM stayed around until after HG and JM left Tempo?

HG:
* Did not seem highly intoxicated. She was functional. She seemed driven and her movements purposeful.
* She really wanted to get into McGrady’s. Why?
* She left her party, friends, and Camden Apts at 11:50. Approximately 1 hour later, she’s spotted at McGrady’s coming from the direction opposite of her apartment. That’s approximately 1 hour of her roaming the streets, sobering up and not drinking.
* Again, her movements from McGrady’s and onwards seems purpose driven. She does not appear lost and if she was, she had the Maps App on her iPhone.
* Her twitter has screenshots of the Yik Yak app on her phone. Perhaps she was using this or a similar anonymous messaging app that led to her being catfished?
* Hannah was a smart girl with many friends. If she was alone it was because she wanted to be.
* She sent a text about being lost on 14th and Wertlands. She was there earlier in the night so perhaps that text was delayed. Meaning, she was not lost later in the night.
* Yes, she is seen running on the Shell station surveillance tape but she runs in order to quickly make it through the unlit/dangerous underpass. That place is scary looking. I’d run too and I’m a grown man. Again, this leads me to believe she was fully cognizant of her surroundings and potential dangerous areas.
* I’ll reiterate again that HG walked with a purpose and the route she took from McGrady’s was a straight shot and logical path. She seemed determined to get into a bar. Why?
* All in all, it appears HG walked quite a distance for about 1.5 hours. That’s has to sober you up a little, right? Also, I amazed that she never needs to go to the restroom. I get drunk and I’m hitting up the bathroom every 30 minutes. I’m also amazed she didn’t appear to use her phone often.

JM:
- all signs point to him. I’d say there’s a 95% chance he’s the perp.
- for the sake of this theory and to play the Devil’s advocate, I think there’s enough reason for his innocence.
-We know JM, we know why he was at Downtown Mall. He’s 30 something, perhaps single, wants to meet girls and get lucky. This story makes sense.
-However, JM behaviors are baffling if he DID do it.
-Police have searched his car and apartment yet JM comes into the police station of his own free will.
-He tells the police that he did meet HG and purchased her drinks. If he’s the perp then why would he tell that to the cops? Especially if he drugged her drinks? Why would he bring the drinks up? I think he was more afraid that he met a girl who has gone missing and he was the one the purchased her drinks when she was underaged.
-He skips town and heads to… Texas? On a beach? He doesn’t change his appearance and cut his dreads which would be a no brainer of a killer/fugitive
-He’s a wanted man but asks to borrow stranger’s cell phone Louisiana to call his dad?
-He stops at a gas station in Galvenston TX to ask if its okay to stay on the beach?
-He asks a fisherman on the beach if its okay to eat the fish from the ocean and if he can have one of the fisherman’s catch?
-He’s arrested in TX and later complains to the judge that the police took his clothing??
-JM sounds to me like a person who’s scared and cracked under the unwanted pressure but not a person who killed and is trying to escape being captured/brought in by the cops.

Tempo:
- A witness and JM already put HG inside Tempo. They have no reason to make this up and gain nothing from saying this. JM is actually hurt by saying this.
-Tempo has everything to lose if HG was in the bar.
-Tempo says she could barely walk yet we know from the surveillance tapes that she was waking just fine from McGrady’s to Tempo. Perhaps she wasn’t able to walk all of a sudden because she was actually inside Tempo bar drinking the alcohol purchased for her by JM(just like he said he did)

Alternate Theory conclusion:
Focus on WM. He should definitely still be a suspect. His actions were the most unnatural of the night from what I observed. Perhaps JM really was telling the truth in that he purchased HG drinks and they parted ways. This leaves an intoxicated HG and WM interaction as possible. Lastly, Tempo has a lot of explaining to do. Tempo could be the key to finding Hannah Graham and bringing her home. This is just an alternate theory. Please let me know your thoughts….I still have Hope for Hanna.

Why don't you think so, Tugela? If the time stamps from the mall were off, I think this may be a possible scenario. He could have taken her straight to his car where she could have been waiting for him to give her a ride home, or to take her to another party.

The fact that there were two of them, from cameras close together, with time-stamps that correspond to within 2 minutes, implies that the street view times were accurate as well.

Irrespective of what people might believe, or what witnesses think they saw, the timestamps both inside and outside the bar are inconsistent with the theory being proposed by LE.

Thinking about HG's last text again and now that it seems there may be some time stamp discrepancies, I wonder if she really DID send that message? (Also think the message may have been saved in draft and just sent later.) Possibly she actually was looking for another party, and LE has confirmed this with the recipient of that text. Could this be the basis of the abduction charges....HG was heading for a party, and that JM stopped her in some way from being where she wanted to be?

HG – Hannah Graham
JM – Jesse Matthew
WM – White Male

I propose an alternate theory in which WM is the primary suspect. I believe that HG is being stalked and perhaps lured by WM via text messaging. Look carefully at the surveillance tape and notice WM waits for HG as if he knew she was going to be there. He then appears to concentrate on his phone as if sending a text message just as HG comes in to sight and walks past him. Seconds later, HG reaches for her back pocket as if she’s just received a text message! I think its possible HG was catfished.

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLjSg9gM4qo

Notes and Concerns:

WM:
*Claims HG appeared distressed but we know that HG was quite capable of walking long distances and was aware of her surroundings.
*His actions just do not appear natural in context to the situation and environment.
*He appears to still be in pursuit of HG even after JM encounters HG. What’s not to say that WM stayed around until after HG and JM left Tempo?

HG:
* Did not seem highly intoxicated. She was functional. She seemed driven and her movements purposeful.
* She really wanted to get into McGrady’s. Why?
* She left her party, friends, and Camden Apts at 11:50. Approximately 1 hour later, she’s spotted at McGrady’s coming from the direction opposite of her apartment. That’s approximately 1 hour of her roaming the streets, sobering up and not drinking.
* Again, her movements from McGrady’s and onwards seems purpose driven. She does not appear lost and if she was, she had the Maps App on her iPhone.
* Her twitter has screenshots of the Yik Yak app on her phone. Perhaps she was using this or a similar anonymous messaging app that led to her being catfished?
* Hannah was a smart girl with many friends. If she was alone it was because she wanted to be.
* She sent a text about being lost on 14th and Wertlands. She was there earlier in the night so perhaps that text was delayed. Meaning, she was not lost later in the night.
* Yes, she is seen running on the Shell station surveillance tape but she runs in order to quickly make it through the unlit/dangerous underpass. That place is scary looking. I’d run too and I’m a grown man. Again, this leads me to believe she was fully cognizant of her surroundings and potential dangerous areas.
* I’ll reiterate again that HG walked with a purpose and the route she took from McGrady’s was a straight shot and logical path. She seemed determined to get into a bar. Why?
* All in all, it appears HG walked quite a distance for about 1.5 hours. That’s has to sober you up a little, right? Also, I amazed that she never needs to go to the restroom. I get drunk and I’m hitting up the bathroom every 30 minutes. I’m also amazed she didn’t appear to use her phone often.

JM:
- all signs point to him. I’d say there’s a 95% chance he’s the perp.
- for the sake of this theory and to play the Devil’s advocate, I think there’s enough reason for his innocence.
-We know JM, we know why he was at Downtown Mall. He’s 30 something, perhaps single, wants to meet girls and get lucky. This story makes sense.
-However, JM behaviors are baffling if he DID do it.
-Police have searched his car and apartment yet JM comes into the police station of his own free will.
-He tells the police that he did meet HG and purchased her drinks. If he’s the perp then why would he tell that to the cops? Especially if he drugged her drinks? Why would he bring the drinks up? I think he was more afraid that he met a girl who has gone missing and he was the one the purchased her drinks when she was underaged.
-He skips town and heads to… Texas? On a beach? He doesn’t change his appearance and cut his dreads which would be a no brainer of a killer/fugitive
-He’s a wanted man but asks to borrow stranger’s cell phone Louisiana to call his dad?
-He stops at a gas station in Galvenston TX to ask if its okay to stay on the beach?
-He asks a fisherman on the beach if its okay to eat the fish from the ocean and if he can have one of the fisherman’s catch?
-He’s arrested in TX and later complains to the judge that the police took his clothing??
-JM sounds to me like a person who’s scared and cracked under the unwanted pressure but not a person who killed and is trying to escape being captured/brought in by the cops.

Tempo:
- A witness and JM already put HG inside Tempo. They have no reason to make this up and gain nothing from saying this. JM is actually hurt by saying this.
-Tempo has everything to lose if HG was in the bar.
-Tempo says she could barely walk yet we know from the surveillance tapes that she was waking just fine from McGrady’s to Tempo. Perhaps she wasn’t able to walk all of a sudden because she was actually inside Tempo bar drinking the alcohol purchased for her by JM(just like he said he did)

Alternate Theory conclusion:
Focus on WM. He should definitely still be a suspect. His actions were the most unnatural of the night from what I observed. Perhaps JM really was telling the truth in that he purchased HG drinks and they parted ways. This leaves an intoxicated HG and WM interaction as possible. Lastly, Tempo has a lot of explaining to do. Tempo could be the key to finding Hannah Graham and bringing her home. This is just an alternate theory. Please let me know your thoughts….I still have Hope for Hanna.
Back up on that there fence again

All good points ninij9. The recent article describing her movements that night said she first enters the video at McGrady's from the east, not from the west - the direction she would have been coming from if she went there directly from Camden Plaza. Possibly the reason for the "missing time" between leaving Camden Plaza at either 11:50 or 12:10 (depending on source) and arriving at McGrady's at 12:45; she went somewhere or wandered somewhere between those 2 destinations, and then left McGradys and walked back east toward the downtown mall.

I still don't like WG. What if JM really did part ways with HG after? I'm guessing LE has checked out WG the whole rest of that early morning? JM looked like he was cruising for chicks in Sales Pizza video but WG made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. He just made me feel dizzy. I just dont like his behavior, and his description? I nay get age height and weight wrong, but shaved head vs dreads. Smh

Back up on that there fence again

Bear with me, haha. It's just an alternate theory and what I believe is the next best theory. Like I said, I think there's a 95% chance that JM did it but WM's behavior really bothers me and, taken in context, leads me to believe this could have been premeditated. If so, that greatly changes how we should look at HG's disappearance. That would also mean that HG may be held captive but alive.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJW4966
Back