Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

I thought we were just talking? Two guys in a bar, as it were.

Guess = assume = speculate.

Whatever works for you.

You won't get anywhere with that.

Speculation is the beginning of wisdom, not the end. I've found that out in life.

Correct on "after they got home".

No one, anywhere, has ever established that JonBenet did not eat pineapple before she went to the White's home.

inserting HUGE eyeroll.........................

Putting aside the question of whether she even ATE any pineapple...

we still have Patsy denying that those things should have been on the table at all.

And didn't she also say, they didn't even HAVE any pineapple in the house.

It's GOT to be a mystery intruder who came into the house.... bringing his own pineapple BUT using the Ramsey's bowl, spoon & glass for the snack.

Putting aside the question of whether she even ATE any pineapple...

we still have Patsy denying that those things should have been on the table at all.

And didn't she also say, they didn't even HAVE any pineapple in the house.

It's GOT to be a mystery intruder who came into the house.... bringing his own pineapple BUT using the Ramsey's bowl, spoon & glass for the snack.

Yeah! He brought his own pineapple, but winged the ransom novel at the Ramsey home:crazy:

Yeah! He brought his own pineapple, but winged the ransom novel at the Ramsey home:crazy:

That's why Patsy's adamant denial of various things make the Ramsey's look so guilty.

Things just do NOT add up.

No one, anywhere, has ever established that JonBenet did not eat pineapple before she went to the White's home.

I don't believe anyone has established that an intruder did not hypnotize JonBenet and get her to eat the pineapple that night like that either.

However, the Ramsey's never made the claim that she ate some earlier in the day...they expressed wonderment that she even had pineapple in her system...which amounts to also denying she had any during the day.

And from all appearances, the science backs up that the pineapple was eaten shortly before death.
So I'd say there is establishing going on.

SuperDave you friggin' rock! You answered all his questions.

But the very bottom line here, Wudge, is that Patsy claimed to not have any pineapple in her home at that time. And NO I'm not going to give you a link, do your own work. If you had read any of the interviews you would already know this FACT.

BTW they both tried to say she would sit down with Santa and eat pineapple.

Well, naturally there's always a possibility of taking a stool or chair, using it...and then putting it right where it was before...leaving no suggestion they were used for such a purpose to reach things.

But that JonBenet's fingerprints were not on the bowl...certainly suggests that she did not select a bowl from somewhere and put pineapple into it...thereby heavily suggesting she did not get the components herself.

There is still the possibility of her eating with her fingers.

Indeed, that's probably how she did eat it...probably.

However...there'd still be the factor of *someone else*...either in having set the pineapple, bowl, and spoon there...or outright preparing it just for her.

I don't believe anyone has established that an intruder did not hypnotize JonBenet and get her to eat the pineapple that night like that either.

However, the Ramsey's never made the claim that she ate some earlier in the day...they expressed wonderment that she even had pineapple in her system...which amounts to also denying she had any during the day.

And from all appearances, the science backs up that the pineapple was eaten shortly before death.
So I'd say there is establishing going on.

And there was no pineapple served at the White's party.

However...there's still be the factor of *someone else*...either in having set the pineapple, bowl, and spoon there...or outright preparing it just for her.

Not to mention..I don't seeing little JonBenet riding her new little bike to the market to buy the pineapple!

However...there'd still be the factor of *someone else*...either in having set the pineapple, bowl, and spoon there...or outright preparing it just for her.

True, but I don't think it gets us far. PR either denies it - so it must have been the intruder - or "can't remember". As I recall, she denies having set it out, but I may be wrong.

wow looks like wudge couldn't come up with an explanation either. Well he did the right thing. When you are losing you gotta know when it's time to retreat. Buh Bye!!

wow looks like wudge couldn't come up with an explanation either. Well he did the right thing. When you are losing you gotta know when it's time to retreat. Buh Bye!!

I hope this is the end of that!! I guess Denile aint just a river in Egypt. We all know and it is common knowledge that the Pineapple is a Big issue and why What a load of Bullsmit to put Super Dave through for what nada

I unload the dishwasher so I'm sure my fingerprints are all over the dishes. That proves nothing.

Patsy's fingerprints were on the bowl...and SHE SAID that SHE didn't put the bowl there. So, if not Patsy, then who?

Fingerprints or no fingerprints...JB still had pineapple after coming back from the party. Who fed it to her? Surely you are not suggesting that the "intruder" did? Why would an intruder feed a child that he is about to abduct, pineapple, why take the time to do that?

I'm not the one claiming that any Ramsey denied that JonBenet ate any amount of pineapple before going to the White's home.

You seriously should do some reading before bed. I would suggest Patsy Ramsey's interview. She says that she knows NOTHING about any pineapple being eaten...anytime that day...by JB. Regardless of that...the pineapple was found on top of the cracked crab that she had eaten at the party. And it was partially digested...that is how they know WHEN it was eaten. There are experts that have studied this stuff for years...have degrees and all.

1. The Rams would have said so.

2. The pineapple wouldn't have been behind the cracked crab in her digestive tract...it would have been BEFORE.

3. "BIG BUGABOO"

So, she took a chair and climbed on it...and reached into the fridge and grabbed some pieces with her fingers....without taking out the bowl? Then what was the bowl doing on the kitchen table...with Patsy's prints all over it then? She says that she has no idea how it got there....along with the tea glass.

True, but I don't think it gets us far. PR either denies it - so it must have been the intruder - or "can't remember". As I recall, she denies having set it out, but I may be wrong.

No you are right. She even says that someone must have came into their home and did it. I will try to find that portion of the interview for you.

24 TOM HANEY: There were the remains of
25 pineapple in JonBenet's system.
1 PATSY RAMSEY: I had heard that, yeah.
2 TOM HANEY: This is not a shock to you?
3 PATSY RAMSEY: No, it is not. No.
4 TOM HANEY: Okay.
5 PATSY RAMSEY: But I did not do this.If she
6 ate that, somebody put that there.
I don't know when
7 she would have eaten it. She was sound asleep when we
8 got home.
9 TOM HANEY: And you said that earlier you
10 cleaned the table off after the breakfast.
11 PATSY RAMSEY: Yes.
12 TOM HANEY: That wasn't there.
13 PATSY RAMSEY: No, it wasn't.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members