Has Any Ramsey Defender Ever Given an Explanation for the Pineapple?

The motive for the Ramseys to have lied about the pineapple would be?

Because they told investigators that she was asleep when they arrived home. They couldn't go back..both of them...and say..."OH NO...wait a minute now...did I say that she was asleep? I meant to say that she was awake and that she ate some pineapple before going to bed".

the freaking pineapple had to have been eaten while at the ramseys house

the stomach time factor takes care of that

Because they told investigators that she was asleep when they arrived home. They couldn't go back..both of them...and say..."OH NO...wait a minute now...did I say that she was asleep? I meant to say that she was awake and that she ate some pineapple before going to bed".

If Patsy had really cut and prepared the pineapple, they could have simply said: "She had some pineapple before we went to the White's party".

Of course, if Patsy had made the "freshly cut" pineapple, where were the outside rinds?

(detectives are supposed to "detect")

If Patsy had really cut and prepared the pineapple, they could have simply said: "She had some pineapple before we went to the White's party".

Of course, if Patsy had made the "freshly cut" pineapple, where were the outside rinds?

The detectives DID detect. But you don't don't want to believe it because it's bad news for the intruder theory. SCIENTISTS tested the pineapple found on the Ramsey table against the pineapple in JB's stomach. Did you know even friiut has DNA and can be matched scientifically? Sooooo, obviously the pineapple is STILL the big "bugaboo" (Lou Smits word)........DNA be dam*ed....it always comes back to the pineapple.
Pudge with all due respect you really need to read up on this case if you are going to present an intelligent argument. I'm looking forward to an informed opinion from you someday.

If the pineapple didn't poke a hole in the Ramseys' story, they could have said a lot of things about it.

What is it you believe...that the intruder brought pineapple with him, put it in a bowl, and did nothing with it? (since you seem to be veering that JonBenet did not eat pineapple in the bowl...even though what was in the bowl was matched to what was inside her).

If the pineapple didn't poke a hole in the Ramseys' story, they could have said a lot of things about it.

What is it you believe...that the intruder brought pineapple with him, put it in a bowl, and did nothing with it? (since you seem to be veering that JonBenet did not eat pineapple in the bowl...even though what was in the bowl was matched to what was inside her).

If Patsy trimmed the outside rind off the freshly cut pineapple, the rind trimmings should have been found in the house.

Where did they find the outside rinds that had been trimmed off the pineapple?

I am not one of the detectives that detected, hehe, but if you would just read a book or two your questions would be answered. I'm not going to do your "detective" work for you. I already did my own and I know the answers. HINT: patsy ramsey's police interview. So ....get to work!!

I am not one of the detectives that detected, hehe, but if you would just read a book or two your questions would be answered. I'm not going to do your "detective" work for you. I already did my own and I know the answers. HINT: patsy ramsey's police interview. So ....get to work!!

Answer: They did not find pineapple rind trimmings in the Ramsey house.

HTH

They sell fresh pinapple in bags cut and cored. Shesh

Where did they find the outside rinds that had been trimmed off the pineapple?

From what I have read and know, meaning I may be inaccurate in terms of totality, the pineapple in JonBenet was compared with the pineapple with the bowl, and it was found that they were both fresh, that is, having rinds.
So both were determined to be fresh.

I cannot say if there was some kind of test between the samples to say "They all came from the same pineapple", or if such a test is possible.

However, it's a bit much to think there was pineapple on the Ramsey table, fresh, but the phantom intruder also brought fresh pineapple and got Jonbenet to eat it in the kitchen....in the same vicinity as this odd bowl of pineapple.

LE found no such evidence of that in the Ramsey house.

the evidence you are looking for was eaten

all you get is a pineapple already cut and cored

maybe a plastic bag or a plastic container is all that is left

If Patsy trimmed the outside rind off the freshly cut pineapple, the rind trimmings should have been found in the house.

Unless they went in the garbage disposal.

Unless they went in the trash and the trash was gone.

Unless the pineapple was bought already cut up.

I believe the police searched for a receipt that would show a pineapple purchase at their grocery store...they didn't find one, I think.
But then I'm not in the know enough to comment about whether the Ramseys kept grocery receipts or what.

What you consider to be "fact", I don't. It may be true. It may not be true.

Assuming it was pineapple, we don't know where the alleged FRESHLY CUT pineapple came from. Moreover, assuming that it was freshly cut, we don't know where the outside rind was removed. We don't know when John Benet ate it. We don't know where she ate it. And we don't know how much she ate.

A lot of case lore, nothing more.

Why does it have to be freshly cut pineapple vs. canned pineapple???

The motive for the Ramseys to have lied about the pineapple would be?

Throws their timeline off, and maybe they did spike it to drug JB unconscious...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
#MadMax210
Back