Has John Ramsey remarried?

I don't think this rumour is true for the following reasons:-

1. It's barely 10 months since Patsy died - I think even John Ramsey would wait until the first anniversary of her death had passed.

2. Burke is in the middle of a university semester with exams due to start soon. Most caring parents would schedule important but flexible family events for the holidays (vacations).

I have always felt that he wouldn't wait long to find another woman after Patsy died because there have always been indications that he had an eye for the ladies:-

- the two year affair which caused his first divorce
- the blonde b*tch who worried Patsy during her first bout with cancer
- the "did he or didn't he?" dalliance with Kim Ballard
- the "gardening companion" who allegedly caused Patsy sufficient distress to cut short a subsequent cancer treatment and head home to "get her ducks in a row"
- another "female in shorts" who was mentioned in another "unnamed family friend" story published by the tabs

Ramsey also has motivation to marry rather than keep a mistress (marriage is more binding in all respects - loyalty, discretion etc). I think if he's going to tie the knot again, he would do it at the end of Burke's summer holidays. That way, Burke will be at home to take part in the festivities, but will only have to live under the same roof as the new stepmother for a short initial spell before heading back to Uni.

I don't know if JR remarried or not, I have been searching the net for more info. but, can't find anything. Sounds like something he would do, though. If he did, he sure didn't waste any time. So, I don't know about remarrying, but I DO KNOW that he had an eye lift a while back. Kinda off subject, I know. But, they sort of go hand and hand......get eye lift, get new, younger wife.....

Just a guess, but maybe because she seemed the more unstable of the two? Her spaced -out TV appearences may also be a factor. JR LOOKS guilty, but maybe PR ACTS guilty.

I think so, too.JR was concerned about appearances and presenting a calm like image,and he seemed more stable.I think he was able to handle it better by concentrating on what he thought he should do to restore their image..a business like sort of approach.
PR seemed concerned about appearances as well,she just wasn't as able to hold herself together like JR did.
I suspect they're both guilty,to some degree.

Ramsey also has motivation to marry rather than keep a mistress (marriage is more binding in all respects - loyalty, discretion etc). I think if he's going to tie the knot again, he would do it at the end of Burke's summer holidays. That way, Burke will be at home to take part in the festivities, but will only have to live under the same roof as the new stepmother for a short initial spell before heading back to Uni.

John would have motivation to marry, also, in that he has an awful lot invested in his current image as a devoted Christian, and blatant canoodling outside of marriage would probably not go over well with the other self-identified Christian men and women he networks with on a daily basis. John is not ignorant of public relations and how things look to other people, which is why, when he was running for public office, he was photographed wearing a wedding ring for the first time in his life; it was pretty obvious that he was surrounded by men who wore them, and so, if he wanted their votes, he had to conform to their standards. Choosing a new woman to have an intimate relationship with and then marrying her fairly quickly would help him stay within his Christian network better than defying his religious subculture and sleeping with her while taking his sweet time about sanctifying their relationship in the eyes of his church.

I don't think this rumour is true for the following reasons:-

1. It's barely 10 months since Patsy died - I think even John Ramsey would wait until the first anniversary of her death had passed.

2. Burke is in the middle of a university semester with exams due to start soon. Most caring parents would schedule important but flexible family events for the holidays (vacations).

I have always felt that he wouldn't wait long to find another woman after Patsy died because there have always been indications that he had an eye for the ladies:-

- the two year affair which caused his first divorce
- the blonde b*tch who worried Patsy during her first bout with cancer
- the "gardening companion" who allegedly caused Patsy sufficient distress to cut short a subsequent cancer treatment and head home to "get her ducks in a row"
- another "female in shorts" who was mentioned in another "unnamed family friend" story published by the tabs

Jayelles,

Where did you read this:

the blonde b*tch who worried Patsy during her first bout with cancer

Thanks, Solace

John would have motivation to marry, also, in that he has an awful lot invested in his current image as a devoted Christian, and blatant canoodling outside of marriage would probably not go over well with the other self-identified Christian men and women he networks with on a daily basis. John is not ignorant of public relations and how things look to other people, which is why, when he was running for public office, he was photographed wearing a wedding ring for the first time in his life; it was pretty obvious that he was surrounded by men who wore them, and so, if he wanted their votes, he had to conform to their standards. Choosing a new woman to have an intimate relationship with and then marrying her fairly quickly would help him stay within his Christian network better than defying his religious subculture and sleeping with her while taking his sweet time about sanctifying their relationship in the eyes of his church.

You're very wise,ppl of that generation were very different than later ones.They weren't as loose and carefree as ppl are today.

Admittedly, I'm confused by this whole case. In my gut, for whatever reason, I found a element of believability with Patsy that I didn't find with John. I know I'm probably in the minority with that.

I'm confused about this case, too. But, get this- I've always found an element in believability in John, and none with Patsy! :D

I'm confused about this case, too. But, get this- I've always found an element in believability in John, and none with Patsy! :D

Thanks to Ames and Rocket, I am no longer confused. That is a big thank you because this case can drive one crazy. But not myself anymore - so thank you. Now it is just interesting to dissect it.

Thanks to Ames and Rocket, I am no longer confused. That is a big thank you because this case can drive one crazy. But not myself anymore - so thank you. Now it is just interesting to dissect it.

Well, to be honest, Solace, I was on the fence for years. But today, if I had to pick "whodunnit?"

I'd pick Patsy.

I've always been about 80/20 Ramsey/Intruder... now it's more like 95/5.

lol. I know, I'm definitely in the minority with my instincts on that one.
Due to the well thought out and convincing posts on this board, I have come to believe that both parents were involved in the cover up - I'm just still conflicted on which one actually committed the murder.

LOL..IrishMist...I just noticed your signature at the end of your posts...

"Dear IRS, Please cancel my subscription."

My husband is a Revenue Officer with the IRS...I will let him know. LOL

Hi Solace, I just wanted to say YOU ARE WELCOME! I am glad that you are no longer confused....and that Rocket and I have shown you "the light". LOL I am 100 percent convinced in the toilet rage scenario, by Patsy. And then a coverup with Patsy AND John. There is absolutely NO doubt in my mind. I am originally from SC, the same place as Susan Smith. The day after the supposed "carjacking", there was an article in the paper....and a picture of the "suspect". I knew as soon as I read it, and saw the picture that something wasn't right. I even told my husband, that I believed that Susan had killed her children...and was blaming it on a "carjacker", and that was before her televised interview. He thought that I was crazy....but I was right.

LOL..IrishMist...I just noticed your signature at the end of your posts...

"Dear IRS, Please cancel my subscription."

My husband is a Revenue Officer with the IRS...I will let him know. LOL

Boy, wouldn't it be cool if it were that easy? :D

Boy, wouldn't it be cool if it were that easy? :D

HAHA...yes it would. LOL...you would be surprised at the people that have told my husband to delete their name from the IRS computer. :)

lol. I know, I'm definitely in the minority with my instincts on that one.
Due to the well thought out and convincing posts on this board, I have come to believe that both parents were involved in the cover up - I'm just still conflicted on which one actually committed the murder.

I feel exactly the same. I keep going back and forth in my mind with PR/JR/JAR as the killer(s). I do feel there were 2 people there at the time.

I feel exactly the same. I keep going back and forth in my mind with PR/JR/JAR as the killer(s). I do feel there were 2 people there at the time.

There was .....John and Patsy.

Exactly.
I wouldn't be surprised if JR had remarried either, despite the fact that PR has been dead less than a year. PR's physical condition, as it did 10 years before, probably led JR to find other "companionship" and he was probably seeing someone towards the end of PR's life.
My neighbor began dating someone less than 3 months after his wife died of pancreatic cancer. They had a very happy marriage, and 2 grown daughters. She had only been ill a few months when she died. He just didn't like being alone...he remarried 11 months after the death of his first wife, and it was not someone he knew before she died.

Exactly.
I wouldn't be surprised if JR had remarried either, despite the fact that PR has been dead less than a year. PR's physical condition, as it did 10 years before, probably led JR to find other "companionship" and he was probably seeing someone towards the end of PR's life.
My neighbor began dating someone less than 3 months after his wife died of pancreatic cancer. They had a very happy marriage, and 2 grown daughters. She had only been ill a few months when she died. He just didn't like being alone...he remarried 11 months after the death of his first wife, and it was not someone he knew before she died.

Well, I can top that one. I knew a PASTOR thats wife died of cancer...and he brought his GIRLFRIEND to the FUNERAL. Now doesn't that just beat all?? I am SURE that JR had a girlfriend, probably even before Patsy died.

Hi Solace, I just wanted to say YOU ARE WELCOME! I am glad that you are no longer confused....and that Rocket and I have shown you "the light". LOL I am 100 percent convinced in the toilet rage scenario, by Patsy. And then a coverup with Patsy AND John. There is absolutely NO doubt in my mind. I am originally from SC, the same place as Susan Smith. The day after the supposed "carjacking", there was an article in the paper....and a picture of the "suspect". I knew as soon as I read it, and saw the picture that something wasn't right. I even told my husband, that I believed that Susan had killed her children...and was blaming it on a "carjacker", and that was before her televised interview. He thought that I was crazy....but I was right.

the 'suspect' did look very 'generic' looking,didn't he?!

There was .....John and Patsy.

yea..the part where Patsy says 'there are at least 2 people that know who did this,the murderer and someone that person confessed to'.now,how would she have any frame of reference for that,IF she hadn't been thru it???

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aegon_the_Conqueror
Back