Having Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was fishing around the internet for august 2004, and came across this. http://www.theonion.com/content/node/30927 Is it possible that BK may have went to Savannah to go to this funeral? The couple passed away August 12/04 so the funeral would be near the end of the month? The resemblance of the man and BK I think is impressive, perhaps a brother? I searched for awhile for an obituary to see if there were brothers names listed etc but cannot find one....
It maybe a stretch, but just got a pit of the stomach feeling when I saw it.
If this is not the place for me to be posting this please let me know, this site is all new to me.

"The Onion" is a satirical website... I'm not sure that this is a "real" story...
Some of their other "headlines":
NFL Goes On Nationwide Crime Spree As Plaxico Burress Creates Diversion

Supreme Court Overturns Bush v. Gore

Autopsy Of Minnesota Businessman Reveals 31 More Franken Votes

I thought that maybe BK had gone to the Savannah, GA area for a funeral. I remember checking the Aug. 2004 obituaries around Richmond Hill, GA. I found one that had surviving brothers, one of whom lived in Ohio, I think. But, I could never go any further with it.

-----------------------------------------------
I heard today that Chambliss won. Maybe try the email again.
..This man needs your help... mention that Rep. Kingston has helped and
the story that julessluether found.
What do you think?

Yes! Finally that election/recount is over. I will get on it and post whatever I hear back! Thanks for the reminder dream! :blowkiss:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
2170 out to the catholic church parishes in N. Tx., OK, MO., IL., IN., and KS....and I am not finish yet
:Banane37:

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
2170 out to the catholic church parishes in N. Tx., OK, MO., IL., IN., and KS....and I am not finish yet
:Banane37:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Whoo hoo is right!
Have you had any responses?

No responses. I am thinking of adding this to the email though. All I have on there is to call FBI listed on the flyer. I can add a extra email account and see what responses we get. And, I have kept all those email addresses so I can resend them with a separate email???? or we could ad it to the flyer??? let me know

No responses. I am thinking of adding this to the email though. All I have on there is to call FBI listed on the flyer. I can add a extra email account and see what responses we get. And, I have kept all those email addresses so I can resend them with a separate email???? or we could ad it to the flyer??? let me know
=======================================================
Good thinking. An extra email account could work. Wish we had an 800 number, but we do not, so must work with what we have.

Do you state in your emails that you are a Websleuths member?
I don't know that I have seen your email letters. Do you have them in a links thread?

Does anyone know if any or all of the homeless shelters in the Savannah area have been checked to see if anyone remembers him staying there around the time period he was found? I'm sure many of the workers are no longer there but even if just one was there they might remember him if shown a picture.

Does anyone know if any or all of the homeless shelters in the Savannah area have been checked to see if anyone remembers him staying there around the time period he was found? I'm sure many of the workers are no longer there but even if just one was there they might remember him if shown a picture.
----------------------------------------------------------
After BK was well, he worked at homeless shelters and even was the manager of one. Right? Anyone?

Dream, yes I have a link to ws in the email. I heard back from crimestoppers, and I will have to have case info. I think this is something Nurse and Ben will have to do. I don't have any of this info. and they will have to contact Savannah department, according to their email.

----------------------------------------------------------
After BK was well, he worked at homeless shelters and even was the manager of one. Right? Anyone?

In the process of catching up so while I'm going thru the threads I'll see if I come across that info, dream. I was thinking it was that Benjaman worked at the hospital or facility where he had been staying while recovering, but I certainly could be wrong on that. I'll post if I find something specific.

On another note... I received an auto-response from Saxby Chambliss this week.

"Thank you for contacting me. Representing the State of Georgia in the
United States Senate is an honor and a privilege.

I appreciate hearing from you and knowing your concerns. This automated
response serves as a receipt of your e-mail message and allows me to
respond to your direct question or comment in a more timely manner."

The wording gives me hope that I will hear from again and I'll post when I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjflow