Help me remember case specifics...Who? What? Where? How, when & why?

YaYa_521

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
If this post is appropriate and allowed to stay on this board, it might turn out to be a valuable, time-saving resource. It can help with those times when we come across something that seems familiar but we can't quite remember a certain detail, name, case, date, location, circumstance, etc. My first query can serve as an example.
#

I came across Kevin's NamUs profile while researching a different case. His tattoos caught my eye. Did I see these stars on a recently (e.g., 2018-2020) discovered UID case?
It seems as if I remember similarly shaped stars as Kevin's but I'm also remembering green, red, and yellow shading, maybe? Does any of this seem familiar to you?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Kevin Scot Rushlow, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact. October 3, 2018
Missing From. Inkster, Michigan
Missing Age. 47 Years

Original
Original
Original
Original

If this post is appropriate and allowed to stay on this board, it might turn out to be a valuable, time-saving resource. It can help with those times when we come across something that seems familiar but we can't quite remember a certain detail, name, case, date, location, circumstance, etc. My first query can serve as an example.
I believe there's already a similar thread:
Can you help me find the unidentified I'm looking for?

As for tattoos:
NEW - Can you match these UID tattoos to tattoos of the missing?

#

I came across Kevin's NamUs profile while researching a different case. His tattoos caught my eye. Did I see these stars on a recently (e.g., 2018-2020) discovered UID case?
It seems as if I remember similarly shaped stars as Kevin's but I'm also remembering green, red, and yellow shading, maybe? Does any of this seem familiar to you?

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Kevin Scot Rushlow, Male, White / Caucasian
Date of Last Contact. October 3, 2018
Missing From. Inkster, Michigan
Missing Age. 47 Years

Original
Original
Original
Original

I believe this is the UID you are thinking about, although he was discovered in 2014. The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexandercombes
Back