Help Needed In Linnea Lomax Search This Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Hey guys, thanks for doing this. You all are amazing! Just want to let you know, we have lunches basically taken care of every day--unless we get hundreds of people, which would be a lovely problem to have. So it will primarily be dinners that we need help with. I am sure Brad will tell you, but since he just contacted me to find out what we had, thought I would pass along the info now. We would like dinner about 7, since we will be calling all teams in before dark.

Hey guys, thanks for doing this. You all are amazing! Just want to let you know, we have lunches basically taken care of every day--unless we get hundreds of people, which would be a lovely problem to have. So it will primarily be dinners that we need help with. I am sure Brad will tell you, but since he just contacted me to find out what we had, thought I would pass along the info now. We would like dinner about 7, since we will be calling all teams in before dark.
That's wonderful to hear. Just wanted to check as well as I know Oriah may not be checking in on here, are beverages still need or is that covered as well?

I think we can always use more beverages--it is cooler this weekend, but still plenty warm enough that people will need to hydrate. Thanks!

Thank you Manda,

I will be calling you later today. I have to work (yes I have a real job LOL)

What about in the morning? Coffee and snacks and such.

Looking foward to talking with you,
Tricia

I think we can always use more beverages--it is cooler this weekend, but still plenty warm enough that people will need to hydrate. Thanks!

I notice there is a target very close by... just putting the map here for reference

grocery stores near 2440 glendale lane sacramento california - Google Maps

Target

1919 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento, CA 0.2 mi N
(916) 483-6093 ‎ · target.com
Category: Grocery Stores

walmart is also close by for water etc

walmart near 2440 glendale lane sacramento california - Google Maps

Walmart

3460 El Camino Avenue, Sacramento, CA 1.3 mi NE
(916) 977-0201 ‎ · walmart.com

bumping back up to the top... lunches are taken care of but we will most likely be needing, dinners, drinks and snacks. Tricia has asked me to let everyone know that she will be back on later with details on how we can help!

Hi Manda. Are there coolers to keep the drinks cold? There is nothing more wonderful than a cold beverage after searching in the heat! Let me know, I have family up that way that might be able to help with coolers if need be.

And while totally unhealthy and lacking in nutrition, sugary and salty things (read mini candy bars and small bags of chips) are absolutely divine when sweating out gallons of salt, lol. (Plus it keeps the planners on a sugar high and buzzing about for longer than humanly possible)

Looks like the weekend donuts/coffee is covered, but not tomorrow. We do have coolers there.

Here is the deal; we need to provide dinner for the searchers on Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights.

Tomorrow (Friday) I will call Manda and get an estimation of how many will be at the search center for dinner.

Then I will post here and we can start calling restaurants and getting food delivered.

We will probably do pizza the first night but we'll see.

Nurse, I may need you to post for me while I am out on the road tomorrow. Not sure when I'll be home. I'll connect with you later.

Thank you so much everyone. Standby. You will get instructions sometime tomorrow.

Love you,
Tricia

Authorities investigating whether body found along American River is that of missing UC Davis student
Authorities have found a body near the American River in Sacramento and are investigating whether it is that of a 19-year-old UC Davis student who has been missing for more than two months.

Sacramento police said a body was found at 10:18 a.m. this morning, and officials are at the scene in the vicinity of Glenn Hall Park in the River Park neighborhood near Sacramento State -- not far from where Linnea Lomax walked away from a mental health appointment.

Read more here: http://blogs.sacbee.com/crime/#storylink=cpy

Folks, Tricia has asked everyone to hold off with search donations due to the above possible developments in Linnea's case during today's search. She has also asked to pass along her thanks to everyone until she is able to get back on this thread.

Please note that the above news is still developing and we do not know if it is Linnea or not.

Thank you EVERYONE for your willingness to help.

Although it has not been confirmed there is a good possibility Linnea has been found.

You all are so wonderful to jump in and help out whenever KlaasKids needs food and other items for their search.

On behalf of Websleuths, Thank You Very Much!!!

Tricia and Sue
Owners Websleuths.com LLC

``````````````

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members