Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope ZA can feel all the eyes upon him and I hope he knows what all the people are thinking about him behind those eyes.

Seeing the Bobo family walk in breaks my heart and infuriates me at the same time. They shouldn't have to be walking in a court for what will likely be the first of many more court house visits to seek justice for their beautiful daughter. They should be planning her wedding, watching her excel as a nurse, become a mother...anything but this.

What hurts my heart so much is that I think how much my own life has changed in three years, and it's impossible to imagine where Holly would be had she not been taken from the world. When this case started I was in a miserable situation with a boyfriend. Now I have a daughter, and a wonderful man I feel lucky to call mine. Life can change so quickly, for the better and the worse. For Holly there was an endless array of ways her life could have unfolded, and instead, she has been murderrd by a violent drug addict(allegedly).

bbm

My daughter is making banana muffins. It makes my blood boil that Holly will never have the joy of marriage, family, and children. She will never have a plate of homemade muffins made by her child just for her. Such a beautiful young woman who had her life taken by this ( ). fill in your own word.

So help me God, if he looks at her family and smirks I may just go through my computer...

I don't think any sensible paid lawyer would really want this case. People are outraged, and even if she wins anything in his favor, people won't be impressed. Major criminal lawyers would be smarter IMOO.

I can't believe the family paid for one! They charge loads of money for this kind of case. Unless they just paid to try for a bond hearing, which he will not get anyway.

Don't know if anything can or cannot be won for this perp, as we don't know what evidence there is, but, if the best defense attorney in town gets paid what they ask, then the community should not hold it against the attorney. Just doing their job.

She was the same age as my son. He graduated from college, started a new career and has become a man. My heart just aches to think about how Holly's mom is feeling. :tears:

This case bothered me from the start, but now that I have a daughter of my own I feel so much more fury about what happened to the entire BoBo family, but Karen especially. I made a promise to myself, when my daughter is old enough to understand, I will tell her about Holly, and why it's so important to never let your guard down, even in your own driveway. I feel it's a small way I can help to carry on her memory.

I see he has a bullet proof vest on too. I'll never understand that because someone could aim at their head instead. But I know they have saved many LE's life for sure.

A lot of people dont realize how hard it is to aim and shoot with a handgun even at close range. A bullet proof vest is very helpful for close range combat involving handguns because the odds of someone making a head shot is actually very difficult.

Do people remember that well publisized incident where a man was trying to shoot another unarmed man outside some building and the guy was literally right in front of him and was running around a telephone pole or some other pole and the other guy kept missing.

I think the shooter ended up firing all his shots at him and I dont think he ever hit him at all. It was amazing video footage.

Another incident happened inside a meeting where a crazy person upset with commision members and something about his wifes employment or something. He was literally right in front of some people behind their main bench area and he fired a bunch of rounds and I think he only slightly wounded 1 person after firing directly at him.

Now if someone had a high powered rifle with a scope then a head shot is much easier. Which is why it is possible in the JFK incident that he could have made that head shot. But it was amazing even with a scope since car was moving. Which is why a lot of people think more than 1 shooter could have been involved in that incident.

ETA - One main reason handguns are so inaccurate is the distance from the rear sight to the front sight is so short. Like 6 inches to 9 inches typically. So when lining up the sights you have a very large margin of error and the bullet can go to the left or right or up or down with a very large degree of error with just very slight movements.

With a rifle, the distance between the rear and front sight is typically 28 inches or more and so when lining up the sights, the margin of error is kept to a minimum as compared to a handgun with such shorter lenght between the sights. Put a scope on a rifle and the accuracy is incredibly accurate. Very few handguns have scopes mounted on them, but laser sights are becoming very popular these days with handguns. The red laser types with the dot you see in movies. But still hard to hold steady on a handgun.

Oh, she is at this time "temporary" Counsel.

April 9th, next court date. She will need to confirm she is counsel of record. ZA plead NG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renovationsnet