How much does Jeremy know?

If it was an open truck bed, I think there is your answer. I do not presume to speak for any expert on the subject of dog scenting, but a dead body in an open bed of a truck would throw off scent into the surrounding area much more readily than a body in a car, I would think. Air current swirling in an open pick up bed would force the cadaver scent out of the truck and leave a trail to follow. :moo: You should post your question in the dog thread and see what our experts say. I have an unanswered question pertaining to this case over in that thread that I would love someone to comment on.

Thanks, Melon. Your post makes alot of sense. I'll try posting it there and will let you guys know if I get anywhere with this.

Thanks, Melon. Your post makes alot of sense. I'll try posting it there and will let you guys know if I get anywhere with this.

Another thing, and I don't know the details of the Laci Peterson case, but might it be the weather conditions? I know somewhere one of our experts had said that rain helps the scent "stick" so to speak.

ETA- I think the open truck bed makes sense though. I also wonder about the tape dispenser that was inventoried on the SW. It's possible that BL was quite well wrapped up. Was Laci?

BBM

I get what you are saying. I have thought from the very beginning that Lisa was put in that river. There used to be a poster here who was a neighbor and she told me that she didn't believe that DB could have walked the distance in the dark carrying a baby since she was overweight and smoked heavily. I always called BS on that! DB was only 25 years old at the time and unless she was in some way handicapped to not be able to walk, smoking and weight would not have stopped someone who was in a panic. I would imagine that if DB either found Lisa dead from her negligence or accidentally caused her death, there would be so much adrenaline that she would not have much trouble at all getting to that river. The terrain certainly isn't mountainous. Even if it was dark, a river makes a very distinctive sound and there is moonlight. I just don't understand people that say it can't be done. And, besides that, Jeremy isn't overweight and you'd think that he would be able to make it to the river even better than DB.

Little Lisa went in the river either that night or the night before...there is no doubt in my mind...:cry:

She sure was walking just fine in the video buying the wine!

Another thing, and I don't know the details of the Laci Peterson case, but might it be the weather conditions? I know somewhere one of our experts had said that rain helps the scent "stick" so to speak.

ETA- I think the open truck bed makes sense though. I also wonder about the tape dispenser that was inventoried on the SW. It's possible that BL was quite well wrapped up. Was Laci?

A little body such as Lisa's could have been "sealed" with plastic wrap and then wrapped and put into a container...not so easy with a full sized adult.

She sure was walking just fine in the video buying the wine!

I know! I've always thought that argument was ridiculous. Heck, DB could have gone into the house after partying and discovered Lisa dead in her crib. Because DB had a pretty good buzz, she didn't want to own up to any neglect, so she had between 10:30 and 3:30 to wrap, clean up and dispose of Lisa. That's FIVE HOURS! I don't think that she was impaired from walking in any way!

just wanted to say i had the mods lock my poll... i figured one week was enough time for a vote and i was really after "immediate impressions" after the appearances... thanks all for participating. interesting results!!! :)

Someone help me out here. This has been bothering me for awhile. How is it that the dogs in the Laci Peterson case could trace the body almost to the bay, but the dogs used for BL could not trace anything (other then the bedroom hit)?tia

I'm not an expert but I would think wrapping up a large body would be much more difficult. She was also pregnant, so she had even extra weight.

Lisa was probably 20ish pounds (despite info released, I'm not sure why they gave the weight they did, but I've doubted it since day one) and could easily fit into a 5 gallon bucket. The dog hit on the floor of the parent's room. It's possible she was wrapped in a blanket, wrapped in plastic, possibly put into a bag or a bucket. She was tiny, a little baby, so easy to cover her entire body without using a lot of supplies.

The river is the most logical place, IMO.

I also have to wonder if early rumors of PN living there, being seen leaving the house w/a duffel bag, and reports of someone seen throwing something off a bridge that night are exactly what happened.

I'm not an expert but I would think wrapping up a large body would be much more difficult. She was also pregnant, so she had even extra weight.

Lisa was probably 20ish pounds (despite info released, I'm not sure why they gave the weight they did, but I've doubted it since day one) and could easily fit into a 5 gallon bucket. The dog hit on the floor of the parent's room. It's possible she was wrapped in a blanket, wrapped in plastic, possibly put into a bag or a bucket. She was tiny, a little baby, so easy to cover her entire body without using a lot of supplies.

The river is the most logical place, IMO.

I also have to wonder if early rumors of PN living there, being seen leaving the house w/a duffel bag, and reports of someone seen throwing something off a bridge that night are exactly what happened.

I think that is a pretty good assumption!

Was it ever established how long PN lived in that house on Walrond? What was the reason PN claimed Jeremy's house as his place of residence?

The title of this thread is: How much does Jeremy know? I think Jeremy and also DB know that this case is cold, and they can kick back and have a happy lifestyle with their adult time.

The title of this thread is: How much does Jeremy know? I think Jeremy and also DB know that this case is cold, and they can kick back and have a happy lifestyle with their adult time.

I have to say that this case is not cold. They might believe that, and they might kick back and have a happy lifestyle with their adult time, but if they have even one brain cell in their heads, they would watch behind them with every step. This is NOT a cold case.

I have to say that this case is not cold. They might believe that, and they might kick back and have a happy lifestyle with their adult time, but if they have even one brain cell in their heads, they would watch behind them with every step. This is NOT a cold case.

I'm glad you think that norest, and I sincerely hope you are right. We hear nothing, nada. What makes you so sure it's not cold?

Jeremy should know that LE listed items taken from the home which included rolls of packaging tape, a dispenser, a Cars themed blanket (I'm guessing an old blanket of the boys), a comforter, purple shorts, Disney top (what was described as the clothes Lisa was wearing) and her glow worm.

These things should concern him....especially the tapes and dispenser. He knows what happened.

BBM

Excuse me, did you say one brain cell?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jeremy should know that LE listed items taken from the home which included rolls of packaging tape, a dispenser, a Cars themed blanket (I'm guessing an old blanket of the boys), a comforter, purple shorts, Disney top (what was described as the clothes Lisa was wearing) and her glow worm.

These things should concern him....especially the tapes and dispenser. He knows what happened.

So definately! But is he hip to what is going to put them down?? Doubt it!

Was it ever established how long PN lived in that house on Walrond? What was the reason PN claimed Jeremy's house as his place of residence?

Sounds like another Rita Lane cop-out: no? You are the expert on that!!

unfortunately true, like lots of other similar cases of abducted kids from homes,it is not fair at all :maddening:
(Isabel Celis case will be next cold case)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blackburne
Back