I think I broke WS

I stated in the thread while we were waiting for the KC hearing that I was NOT taking any responsibility for it this time.

I sincerely addressed it to Tricia and . So ya'll are on your own.:Banane30:

Hahahaha...don't blame you a bit redkatrampant, it's someone elses turn! :truce:

What is all this whining about centered posts?
And systems burps?
No posts are centered.
Everything is justified. Left. As they should be.
With no burps.
I'm experiencing no burps.
All these posters are just trying to get attention.
Not to mention they probably have
NPD, BPD, PPD, ADHD, OCD,
and the other BPD
and many of them are actually sociopaths.
Trust me. I know. I have to read their posts daily.
The forum is fine.
And when their post disappears in a crash,
their post seriously needed a rewrite.
Even the server felt that ...
some posts are destined for poofdom anyway...
Life is very good here at Websleuths.
The server is never broken.
It is selective.
Or psychic. Or on vacation.
Or having a beer at 's.
Servers have a life too, you know.
*Burp.*
Anyway, take some cleansing breaths
and center yourselves,
then come back after you load the dishwasher.
love,
*hiccup*
:heart:
Emma​

Did we break W/S again? Mine is timing out and when it finally loads...I get the centered posting drama again

Could it be we are "hitting new posts" at the same time...I admit......I have been doing that for a couple of days now LOL

Even though most of the time it is everyone who posted on this thread's fault when WS has problems this time I must fess up. I think I did the whole darn thing myself.

The centered post thing I know I screwed up using the HTML to post new information on the forums front page. Scroll up to the top you will see a big box. I put announcements and such in there but I have to use HTML. Somehow I put in a centered thingy of some sort (sorry to be so technical) and it came out on the whole forum.

is looking into it since I have no clue.

As far as the quotation thing that is WhyADuck's fault. Has to be. Otherwise it is my fault and as owner I take no responsibility for anything.

Actually, the quotation thingy is probably my fault too. I should never be allowed to use HTML. It is too dangerous in my hands.

We are looking into it. Keep posting problems here and I'll keep passing the buck.

Love,
Tricia

The site is being worked on and so yes, it has gone down and you aren't imagining things! If all goes right, we'll have a new server soon! :woohoo: Gotta make room for all those guests who are signing up to join us! :D

:seeya:

All better. Thank you Cupcake! (I really enjoyed writing this post; just felt kinda magical.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DryHeat77
Back