Found Deceased IA - David Schultz, 53, Wall Lake, 21 November 2023 #3

This was posted in 2020 on Reddit. To be accurate, the information is from L Brands (Bath and Body Works) which included Victoria's Secret at the time . Their own security "Assest Protection" department did this.
The trucker posted a photo of the list on Imgur in the summer of 2020 and posted it without comment beyond the headline "Picked up this high-value load and was given this." I certainly see Victoria Secret merchandise as a target for theft and selling on the secondary market.

Read More: Trucker Told To Avoid These Truck Stops In Missouri & Illinois | Trucker Told To Avoid These Truck Stops In Missouri & Illinois

This was posted in 2020 on Reddit. To be accurate, the information is from L Brands (Bath and Body Works) which included Victoria's Secret at the time . Their own security "Assest Protection" department did this.
The trucker posted a photo of the list on Imgur in the summer of 2020 and posted it without comment beyond the headline "Picked up this high-value load and was given this." I certainly see Victoria Secret merchandise as a target for theft and selling on the secondary market.

Read More: Trucker Told To Avoid These Truck Stops In Missouri & Illinois | Trucker Told To Avoid These Truck Stops In Missouri & Illinois
Wonder what it is with Love's Truck Stops? Also a lot of Pilot locations are on the list. Are these the largest, busiest stops? Or why so may Love's?

I'm trying to find the name of the stop where David was seen scrolling through his phone and wondering if that stop is on the list.

Last edited:
Wonder what it is with Love's Truck Stops? Also a lot of Pilot locations are on the list. Are these the largest, busiest stops? Or why so may Love's?

I'm trying to find the name of the stop where David was seen scrolling through his phone and wondering if that stop is on the list.
David stopped here, a fairly new rest stop and store. I wouldn’t classify it as being similar to a huge Love’s truck stop type of place.

I'm going to call shenanigans on this list. Both Iowa locations are exit 1B in Council Bluffs, that's the 24th Street exit. That was a sketchy part of town maybe 30 years ago, but nowadays it's well developed and pretty safe.

But here's what I thought was weird - there is no Love's truck stop there. Whoever made this list doesn't know that, they got their info from the website. Love's #912 isn't a Travel Stop, it's a Speedco Tire and Lube Shop in a little strip plaza down the street.

Love's bought some of the Pilot stores back a few years ago. This may be one of those locations. Shutting down the Love's and keeping the Pilot. And then building the Speedco to do service work.
The Pilot is still there. I don't recall there ever was a Love's. There are two real sketchy places within a couple hundred yards, but neither are truck stops. If that list wasn't just flat-out fabricated, it was made by somebody with an axe to grind.

Has this interview with Sarah been posted already?
Thank you for posting this, I had not seen it before! I’m in central Iowa so this case always has my interest.

Question for those who watched the interview: what do you think the picture could have been on David’s phone that LE wanted more info about, and that Sarah declined to reveal what it was except to say that it was not incriminating?

Another question: Sarah admitted that she refuses to obtain David’s cell phone records although she said she could easily do so online. She said it is because she is convinced his phone has nothing to do with the case. This is puzzling to me, it almost seems as though she is afraid of what she might find? Was anyone else perplexed?

Thank you for posting this, I had not seen it before! I’m in central Iowa so this case always has my interest.

Question for those who watched the interview: what do you think the picture could have been on David’s phone that LE wanted more info about, and that Sarah declined to reveal what it was except to say that it was not incriminating?

Another question: Sarah admitted that she refuses to obtain David’s cell phone records although she said she could easily do so online. She said it is because she is convinced his phone has nothing to do with the case. This is puzzling to me, it almost seems as though she is afraid of what she might find? Was anyone else perplexed?
Her refusing to obtain his phone records give me the hinkys...

All so very bizarre.

Now, if she doesn't want to review his phone records, that's one thing (and very bizarre as well), but could LE request them even if she doesn't want to? I would hope that would have been the first type of data they would have obtained.

She refuses to obtain his cell phone records? That seems really hinky to me. But wouldn’t LE already have them anyway?

I didn't have time to watch it but let me see if I understand this. There's a pic on his phone that LE wants to know more about? SS doesn't want his phone records reviewed ?
Yes, there was a pic on his phone that LE wanted to know more about, and Sarah complied. She declined, however, to reveal what the picture was of when asked by the interviewer.

As for the phone records, LE has his phone and will not give it back to her, so I am assuming they have known what was on the phone for some time.

The puzzling part was that Sarah said that she herself could obtain the phone records online since she is paying for the phone, but did not want to, so convinced she was that there was nothing to do with the case on them.

It does not sound like LE ever told her what was fully on his phone (as in logs of all calls and texts) during the 2 meetings she had with them, and that she never asked.

I feel so sad for Sarah, she broke down several times during this interview.

Last edited:
How odd. All 6 of us are listed on my phone account, I've never once looked at anyone else's bill (I don't look at mine either tbf) but it would be one of the first things I'd do if my husband disappeared.

I'm sure within the last couple months she said she had cut off his phone too.

Head in the sand. We've all done it. Makes ya think huh?

To me, his case is beginning to take on some of the devious devilment just discovered in the case of Veronica Butler and Jilian Kelley Two women apparently kidnapped, killed and bodies disposed of by relatives and friends of relatives over a child custody case.
It coincided with David's; disappearing from a isolated location, no obvious reason for any foul play, but so many possibilities leading nowhere.
LE kept a tight cover on that case and have solved it.
As I have said before, I believe LE has much in hand, but are not able to show due to its volatility.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PLH8
Back