Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
A 3 hr phone call is totally normal to someone far away you miss.

Would Mollie get in a car with LE if they claimed emergency?

The problem with a reward is that it can generate a lot of worthless leads. Perhaps they wanted to let some time pass before offering (a substantial) one for this reason. By now, two weeks later, it’s time to shake the trees I guess.
Sometimes a reward is split through several individuals whom helped seal the deal by passing on the specific information that lead to more specific people and findings.

So the bigger the reward is good since not everyone has 100% of the where and exactly who. Jmo

Just a reminder that you can click on somebody's username and then there will be a link where you can ignore them. Only sharing in case the newer folks didn't know that was an option! That way their posts don't show up at all unless you click to see them. :D

Good tip, thank you! I am allergic to negativity, lol. :p

you guys the bf is not a suspect, ugh sorry.

does anyone know how far to the nearest house? Im really feeling someone was maybe obsessed with her. watching her...knew she was alone there.

could have been watching her for days , or maybe only hours or moments..could she have been followed or seen saying goodbye in the driveway. .. how many people knew she was staying alone in that house?

probably saw her running scoped out the house , came back under the cover of darkness.

wonder if there were any unknown prints, I feel like he would be in the house and maybe even put the dogs in the basement.

she still could have been killed in that house and then moved. Her phone and fitbit strewn for red-herrings.

itchy scratchy dude is concerning . MOO

It’s the ones that are associated with someone who would do a crime like this that the reward is focusing on. It’s not focusing on people like us with a conscious. It’s focusing on people who need external motivation.
If they are associated with the kidnapper, and know about it, then they are accessories to the crime. They are part of it. So I think expecting that they would report it is just wishful thinking, just like the family hoping that the kidnapper will turn them self in for the reward. But if you can think of any examples of where it has happened, I'd be interested to hear it.

RSBM. This (in the drone footage) isn't where any of the reported searches have been. It's the opposite direction from everywhere it's reported she was or may have been or they've done searches that have been in the media.

Ultimately, evidence ("tips") led LE to searching south/southeast of the house location but the immediate areas surrounding the house also were searched, and that includes those paths MT frequented.

deleted

Last edited:
If someone did take her with bad intentions, they were experienced and knew what they were doing to be able to create so many ??? and have her disappear without a single trace of evidence left behind. Perfectly, like a seasoned criminal.

Thinking about... What about footprints in the dirt/driveway or fingerprints/DNA at the house?

Forgive if already covered, but, I read that Mollie was pet sitting. Is this true and if so, was the dog located and if so, where?

If someone did take her with bad intentions, they were experienced and knew what they were doing to be able to create so many ??? and have her disappear without a single trace of evidence left behind. Perfectly, like a seasoned criminal.

Thinking about... What about footprints in the dirt/driveway or fingerprints/DNA at the house?
Not necessarily. If it was a stranger/crime of opportunity, this is what we'd be left with, a lot of questions. There has been no news of any forensic evidence gathered at the crime scene or anywhere else for that matter.

I just don't see Mollie voluntarily getting into a car with WC...even if she was running late, even if it was raining. What I want to know is who were the people that knew Mollie was alone in that house? If WC knew, how did he know it?

I must agree with your comments on WC. I’ve looked at this video of his press interview. Since everyone knows everyone in a small town no doubt he was known. In Small towns people just can’t keep from talking about people either. If this video has been previously posted my apologies.
Iowan With Multiple Stalking Charges Admits To Police Questioning in Search For Mollie Tibbetts

<mod changed name to initials>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members