Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe they have video evidence of who was where when Mollie went missing according to a pretty good timeline they have put together.

A question, that I have been unable to find adequately answered on the forum threads or else where...but maybe someone here who has followed the case closely can answer. It may mean nothing, but I am just curious...

On the public facebook page "Finding Mollie Tibbetts" under videos, there is one of a prayer vigil by a JJ.. On it, beginning about minus 5:35, the young lady speaking mentions her and Molly being in track (in high school), that they both have asthma, and they would both make sure each other had their inhaler....

Any indication Molly still used an inhaler, and if so, would she normally carry it with her when she jogged/ran?
TIA

I believe they have video evidence of who was where when Mollie went missing according to a pretty good timeline they have put together.
Video may be a part of that evidence but statements from alibi witnesses, and cell phone location data would also be used.

Mollie Tibbetts' father takes search to the state fair

Rob Tibbetts is the glue holding the family and loved ones together. He's always calm, radiates strength and is making the most of every minute to keep Mollie's name in the spotlight in the hope that she will be brought safely home. Sadly, with each day that passes, that optimism will begin to diminish. He'll have to return to CA before too long and the days that follow will bring a new agony as he grapples with the inability to be with the family in their time of need while he struggles to keep the flame of hope alive.

This quote defines Rob Tibbetts to a T.

"One of the finest measures of the human soul is the capacity to maintain grace under fire. Most individuals who have distinguished themselves in rising above the chaos, evil and fear spinning around them speak of having “received” inner strength from outside their own interior resources.

This strength allowed them to rise above the situations of a stressful condition, to respond compassionately, to think clearly, and to ultimately display the very best in human character."

[QUOTE="Marie224, post: 14280269,

According to my experiment.. fitbit doesn’t track my location just my daily milage. It doesn’t know where I am going or where I have been, only I walked 5.7 miles today and 4.3 miles yesterday via arm swings/wrist movement .

We already determined Fit bit tracks location as the military has put out a warning specifically on Fitbits, iwatches and other devices with GPS locators. Everyone with a Fitbit needs to understand this is possible.

They only track location after being manually put into an "activity" mode.

Waiting for my GoPro to upload, and this is my first time with YouTube so I won’t have video for you until tomorrow. But let me give you my thoughts on this:

What I really wanted to capture was the “feel” of Brooklyn that you can’t get from a map or even a street view. At this point I’m going to stop speculating until LE gives us some better info. My feeling, unequivocally, is that Mollie was not snatched off the streets of Brooklyn. Not during her run, not after, not at all.

Waiting for my GoPro to upload, and this is my first time with YouTube so I won’t have video for you until tomorrow. But let me give you my thoughts on this:

What I really wanted to capture was the “feel” of Brooklyn that you can’t get from a map or even a street view. At this point I’m going to stop speculating until LE gives us some better info. My feeling, unequivocally, is that Mollie was not snatched off the streets of Brooklyn. Not during her run, not after, not at all.
Too many people around the jogging route? Not enough places for opportunities? I am looking forward to seeing the video. Thanks

I think there should be 2 significant place, possibly 3, that LE should be able to determine by looking at records from her phone and her Fitbit. The first would be where she was (possibly) abducted; the Stats from the Fitbit should have slowed down some once she stopped running, but her location changes should have sped up if she was taken in a car or stopped if she were taken into a home, field, etc. The second place would be where the phone lost contact with the tower. If the Fitbit was still showing normal (at least somewhat) stats when the phone quit, it's likely that the phone was destroyed, turned off or the battery died while she was still alive. It's likely that she and the phone are likely to be somewhere else. (MOO) If the Fitbit stopped transmitting anything before the phone did, it's possible that she did die in that spot; however, it could just be that it was turned off or the battery died.

I don't really think any of that is earth-shaking news, but I'm just wondering how man, if any, of these points have been pinpointed by LE. I'd really like to know what conclusions they've come to if they've found 2 or 3 of them (or even one, I guess)

Looking forward to it. Thank you for taking the time to introduce us to Brooklyn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
C7173