Found Deceased IA - Xavior Harrelson, 10, neighbor reported X missing, Montezuma, 27 May 2021 #2

That’s well? Sorry I haven’t been following this case closely. My heart breaks for this little boy :(

Mom has not been publically seen and this was her first local media interview ever! And yes, I think she looks well after almost three months secluded, and I'm glad she felt healthy enough to attend the Iowa State Fair. I wish she would have spoken directly to XH -- in the very distant chance he could hear her. MOO

"I just want him found," said Harrelson in her first interview since her son's disappearance. Harrelson says she has remained publicly quiet until now because of her heartbreak and anxiety.

AUG 18, 2021
Xavior Harrelson’s mother: ‘I just want him found’ (kcrg.com)
[...]

His mother, Sarah Harrelson, has never discussed the issue publicly until now.

“We love you,” she said. “We are not going to stop looking for you.”

[...]

His mom says she has no idea where Xavior could be, but says she’s holding out hope to find her son alive.

“Oh yeah, he is coming home. He is going to meet all these officers and people who have been looking for him and putting up his flyers,” Harrelson said.

Volunteers say they handed out around 10,000 flyers to people at the state fair.

[...]

Also see: Missing Iowa Boy Xavior Harrelson's Mom Is Hopeful He 'Is Coming Home' as $35K Reward Is Offered in Case | Inside Edition

Correct me if I’m wrong: There isn’t a timeline of the day he was reported missing. There has not been a single verifiable sign of life since neighbors overheard the argument the night before. Couple that with the shady company SH keeps… I have to quit this website for the sake of my work/family/mental health.

Of course everything I said is from my brain. Disagree if you want. Xavior is the case that broke me.

I will always wonder how some people use innocent flesh and blood as a means to satisfy their needs and urges when I would sacrifice everything to protect them.

Correct me if I’m wrong: There isn’t a timeline of the day he was reported missing. There has not been a single verifiable sign of life since neighbors overheard the argument the night before. Couple that with the shady company SH keeps… I have to quit this website for the sake of my work/family/mental health.

Of course everything I said is from my brain. Disagree if you want. Xavior is the case that broke me.

I will always wonder how some people use innocent flesh and blood as a means to satisfy their needs and urges when I would sacrifice everything to protect them.

We all agree. Protect your heart, PeriwinkleE. These cases get to us, and sometimes, we need to step away. You're a champion.

Go find some good in the world. We'll stay here and keep watch for you, for Xavier.

JMO

Cases involving children break me!

Been there. Done that. More than once. Take care of you and yours. Block out the whole world. Nothing on this entire planet is more important than your sanity, health and family. Nothing or nobody! Once you return from your WS sabbatical and have charged your batteries, you may see a new perspective. My thoughts are with you…

It's heartbreaking to see there's no movement on this case. I know it's a cliché but for every day that passes it looks increasingly unlikely this will have a happy ending.

Poor kid. Sounds like he had a lot on his shoulders and now something like this happens. Tragic.

Good morning all! I'm new here but I have been following this since.day one!
We know there was an argument the night before! We do not know when he went missing !
Is it possible Mom went out that night leaving Xavior home and returned the next day to find him.gone?
She then goes.out.looking for him asking SR to go to JLs to.see if he was there!
Not a lot of good ppl in this young mans life!

Its.like they are treating it as he's a runaway!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinabluemoon
Back