ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m trying to understand what his connection is to the students. I thought the PCA would provide some kind of motive or some context as to how he chose this house or these people.
They may or may not know that yet. Either way, it wasn't needed to get the arrest warrant so if they did know that, they might have just not put it in there.

Cell phone records in the affidavit indicated that his phone did not ping near the King Road residence around the time of the murders, but did ping indicating he was traveling in the general direction of Pullman to Moscow just prior to them. Then the pings stopped, then resumed about 10-15 minutes after the murders happened which was consistent with him traveling away from Idaho and back home.

It's a pretty clear case that he turned his phone off when he got near Idaho, then back on again as he was escaping. Phone shows him traveling on a path from Pullman to Moscow until 2:47 AM then does not ping at all anywhere until 4:48 AM when it pings again with him traveling in the opposite direction of Moscow back to Pullman.

I mentioned this many posts ago. Its uncanny how dead on John Douglas' conclusions really are.

"When you consider that most of these guys are angry, ineffectual losers who feel they've been given the shaft by life, and that most of them have experienced some sort of physical or emotional abuse, as Ed Kemper had, it isn't surprising that one of their main fantasy occupations is police officer." -- John E. Douglas, FBI profiler.

So much to unpack here... This plays out like a horror movie and just as terrifying as we thought!!!
Also, DM bedroom was on the 2nd floor!!
I was wondering how she could have heard someone "playing with the dog" if her bedroom had truly been on the 1st floor. Glad this was cleared up. I did hear at some point early on that she originally had her room next to B.F's on the 1st floor, but moved up to the 2nd floor when the 6th roommate vacated the property after graduating.

No can judge the house mate. It is well known the fight/flight/freeze response. By the time it sunk in she would have been terrified and likely panicked and froze. She will live with this for the rest of her life, she doesn't need criticising. It wasn't her fault.

Maybe I missed it, (I read thru that all rather quickly), but why did the surviving roommates wait until almost Noon to make a call, and then did not make a call to police first? Did I miss something? It makes no sense....the surviving roommate's phone call.

He was beyond stupid. How can someone be so smart and so stupid at the same time?? I think he wanted to get caught. Tired of trying to hide it?
Also, I can imagine how much suspicion DM was under at first when LE heard her account.
So…. Appears that he turned his phone off. Is that the only thing he did “right” ??? Thankful he was so stupid though. I hope he realizes he’s not as smart as he thinks…not at all.

He saw the roommate and didn’t attack her??
My guess is he didn't register her there. Just because she saw him doesn't mean he saw her. Otherwise, I think it very likely would have been five bodies found later that day.

That entire affidavit is just absolutely chilling.

Good God - BK applied to be a Pullman, Washington police officer just months before the murders.
It was for an internship, not to be a cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member