ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get what your saying and your point is a fair one.

Devils advocate.

If the killer strikes again would that change your opinion any them not arming the public with as much information as they could or what ifb5 year's now we know no more than we do now and the police are continuing to say we just have to trust them?

I think your position is valid to a point but I think there is a line to. I don't know where that line should be drawn but at some point the police need to share more than they are.

What type of information would protect the public though? The public knows there's a killer on the loose, the person broke into the home, stabbed 4 people, and left without being detected. What more would LE have to share to keep people safe? I think short of naming a person or motive, there's nothing they can do/say to keep people safe and they likely can't reveal a person or motive yet or else they'll jeopardize their case.

MOO.

I don’t think you understand the relationship the university has with the surrounding properties and management of safety within a perimeter of the university. especially with frats and sororities. Moreover, if you worked at a business and lived on the edge of business property with other roommates that all worked at that business then yes they would be investigating that business.

I really don't think this is the case. Sadly, people are murdered all the time. We read about their cases here. Unless they're murdered at work, the business itself isn't a crime scene. The people who work there may be investigated, but that's not the same as it being a crime scene or part of the crime itself.

JMO.

Funny, I take care of my mom much of the year and I am now. She watches two hours of MSM news a night (I hate it!!!) but I haven't and she hasn't seen much coverage. Granted, I'm on the east coast atm but mom watches a lot of national news and I'm not seeing much. Just my experience & opinion.

EBM for typos
It's been on national news every night for the last two weeks, with a segment on the murders and any updates (with images/video where available) at the 8 am hour, 9 am hour, and 10 am hour. Also on the weekends.

I do agree, although I think if the killer can handle the stress of sneaking into the house, carrying out the 4 kills and escaping with no trace, he must be almost a professional hitman, or something of that ilk. Such a high-level of confidence.

That's why I don't think he'll crack. Psychologically, he'll be able to handle the aftermath.

In fact, for him, it may be relief now he has done the deed.

MOO.
does not have normal emotions IMO
may be kind of divorced from reality IMO

The press release was in regards to the original interview that started all this today that was supposed to be aired at 4pm.

Anyone know if that report ever aired?

Exactly! This isn't about Brian Entin's interview. A different reporter "redefined" the DA's statement and used it as click bait to get people to watch her report, IMO. It was supposed to air at 4:00 but never did. I'm guessing she had to nix it because she twisted his words and ticked off LE. Irresponsible reporting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quioxte221