ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey long time lurker following from the UK. Just to let you all know Sky news are doing a special on the case today and have a podcast.
Here's the Sky news podcast: (22 min)

Yes the timing has always gotten to me. Her one day in town and she happens to get murdered... JMO.
Or look at it in the other direction. Would K have still visited if there was a party planned, or did she just want to hang out with her friends? If she came because she knew there was no party, then who else knew that the house wasn't going to be full of people?

I get a weird vibe from this interview… not sure if it’s just this guy trying to get his 15 minutes or what. Seems strange that the girls would bring a stalker issue up to this essential stranger and odd that he brings up the Corner Club where it’s widely known they were that night. Anyone else?
not sure what I think of this interview. As a store owner if only one girl bought things there but they all came in togethger, he might have questioned it because- well, shoplifting. They might have said "stalker," if KG was concerned about that. I am also not alarmed by his mentioning Thanksgiving or the local bar because his sales are all about the school and the school calendar so he knows where the hang outs are and he knows when a lot of students would usually go home. IMO

Kaylees mom once said she was holding off on such events, as the thought the killer(s) might attend left her sick. Does her scheduling this suggest a growing confidence there will be an arrest soon?

I think that the family hoped an arrrest would be made earlier, and so holding off on the memorial service for Kaylee was what they preferred. But now that it has been so long without an arrest, they have decided to go forward with the memorial service nonetheless.

I’ve thought about that as well. A “hey, drop me off here, I need to run in and grab something or I need to talk with so and so about something. I’ll text you when I’m done.”

And the driver stayed silent afterwards? All I know is that I’ve never had friend or family member who’d have covered for me after a murder.

Absolutely, he is peppy and chatty, giving off the wrong vibe. Even though he was an acquaintance, it is still tone deaf to speak with so much enthusiasm about people later brutally murdered. Bad vibe.
Link to those interested.
I don't find anything concerning about him. I find it interesting that he thought the stalker was someone K had had problems with frequently, but apparently downtown rather than on campus. But again, LE said they were unable to corroborate the stalker story. That indicates she never made an actual report or made mentioned actual threats to anyone. I'm not sure what to make of the stalker story.

I haven't read every post on this thread to date, so forgive me if this is a repeat theory. But I'm wondering if LE has cleared every person living in the surrounding houses/apartments. From interviews done with a couple of neighbors, the house was notorious for parties, people coming and going all the time. Could the house/occupants have been an irritant to an unstable neighbor nearby who wanted to "shut down" the party house. Would explain why there's very little security footage in surrounding areas of cars/people acting suspiciously (outside of the white sedan which may or may not be suspicous). Perp walked over to house and then returned home and has been holed up since the incident. A reclusive type person who isn't social, doesn't leave home much. Would also explain the potential knowledge of the layout of the house and the occupants activities - most nights and this night in particular.

Just my speculation/potential theory.

Or look at it in the other direction. Would K have still visited if there was a party planned, or did she just want to hang out with her friends? If she came because she knew there was no party, then who else knew that the house wasn't going to be full of people?
An acquaintance

A regular adult neighbor or a student neighbor?
An adult neighbor …but I wouldn’t call him regular. He’s special, has special entitlements, thinks he is a great guy- a great catch, good looking perhaps.He can do whatever he feels like with no repercussions and no damage to his fragile ego. He thinks it’s acceptable to kill other people- the ultimate narcissist. IMO BTW

The killer was a neighbor IMO
This is certainly possible as it feels anything is possible at this point.

But if this were the case , what role do you think the white Hyundai plays ?

The killer either walked or drove to the house. Either/or.

So do we think the public was given this huge notice to BOLO for a white Hyundai just “incase” the driver happened to see something ? And what could the driver possibly have seen? A person entering a house? Even if the car was there for other reasons that have nothing to do with the murder, what are the chances that they even were looking in the direction of the home at the exact time that the killer entered or exited the home? Feels unlikely to me.

I think the white Hyundai plays some other role of either being the killer or , LE knows that this Hyundai was in communication of some sort with some of the victims that night.

I would be more concerned if he borrowed the car from someone and now burned/drowned it. Is the owner then at risk, too?
At risk for what? prosecution? I would guess that would depend on if they thought the car was going to be used in the commission of a crime.. In a quadruple homicide I am guessing that LE is more interested in catching the killer than in charging the car owner and I can only guess would offer immunity to the owner in exchange for identity of the killer. MOO

I don't find anything concerning about him. I find it interesting that he thought the stalker was someone K had had problems with frequently, but apparently downtown rather than on campus. But again, LE said they were unable to corroborate the stalker story. That indicates she never made an actual report or made mentioned actual threats to anyone. I'm not sure what to make of the stalker story.
Overused term. People throw the word ‘stalker” around very easily to describe a pest, annoying member of the opposite gender, a guy who wants a date etc. If KG didn’t file a police report, it wasn’t serious enough is my thought.

Why is there no surveillance of Ethan and Xana entering the house, only the girls? Maybe Ethan and Xana were killed earlier than when the girls got home
and were in bed dead behind a locked bedroom door. Even if the murders were all committed in the same timeframe, why is there no mention of seeing them enter the home? One of the keys to this situation is WHERE was the couple all evening. Did they have a bad situation earlier in the evening and were just bummed abd went home?
There is no (known) surveillance of ANYONE entering the house.

I haven't read every post on this thread to date, so forgive me if this is a repeat theory. But I'm wondering if LE has cleared every person living in the surrounding houses/apartments. From interviews done with a couple of neighbors, the house was notorious for parties, people coming and going all the time. Could the house/occupants have been an irritant to an unstable neighbor nearby who wanted to "shut down" the party house. Would explain why there's very little security footage in surrounding areas of cars/people acting suspiciously (outside of the white sedan which may or may not be suspicous). Perp walked over to house and then returned home and has been holed up since the incident. A reclusive type person who isn't social, doesn't leave home much. Would also explain the potential knowledge of the layout of the house and the occupants activities - most nights and this night in particular.

Just my speculation/potential theory.
Amen.

Perhaps the white car did deliver the Jack in the Box bag with Xana's name on it and the food in bag was not consumed which would be a big clue. I find it strange that the Jack in the Box bag was left on the counter with trash bins directly outside patio. Also, with food delivery, if any, I wonder if instructions are to deliver food to patio or if it's leave outside at 1st level front door.
When I googled where the nearest Jack in the box was it shows that Pullman, WA has one. I don't believe there is one in Moscow. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragonFly57