ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think this killer has done the perfect crime. I think the killer got lucky, for now. The killer is nothing special and is probably sitting in his room reading all the comments from people saying how this was done by a professional, how this was done perfectly with no trace of evidence and feeling kinda special. They are all wrong because the police will have plenty of evidence and will eventually arrest you. The police will Find you and hopefully sooner rather than later. The killer is a Whimp who could only kill the victims in their sleep. Look forward to see the blubbering mess you are when cuffed and you cry for your mummy. This killer is an embarrassment, pathetic, creep and probably Couldn’t even get a girlfriend. The killer is Always getting turned down by women. His rage grew over the years he ended up having one huge tantrum killing 4 people. Just writing my thoughts down.
I want to like this but don’t want to get put on his list.

There’s something unsettling about this whole white Hyundai Elantra situation. It’s going to have to be federal agents and law enforcement who find it, because it seems there’s been a series of wild goose chases concerning this vehicle, and nothing seems to be panning out.

Hope it’s not like the dc sniper case where they said it’s a white van when it was a blue caprice.

Jmo

Moo-
I agree , it’s definitely a good thing to have as many FBI agents on the case as possible.. but an additional 20 is a lot.

MOO- is it possible they added this many more FBI to the case because they received information or discovered evidence that may link whoever is responsible of this crime to another crime? I just find it very odd they went from 42 agents to 62 agents over night due to the number of tips they need to go through.
Snipped for Focus.

Assuming many of the 50 search warrants requested involve SM and phone for 4 victims in college, IMO, 20 additional agents may be what is needed. I imagine at least a couple of the victims have thousands of followers/commenters/friends depending on the platform.

Wet Suits. Peeling Off & Agility?
@fridaybaker
Well, I'm not so sure about that. Remember Bond, James Bond? j/k [wink]

A search for images:
goldfinger movie bond removes wetsuit reveals tuxedo image

FWIW: MythBusters confirmed the myth that a scuba diver can wear a tuxedo underneath his drysuit, go underwater, resurface, strip off his scuba gear, and be able to present the tuxedo at a yacht party in the harbour as in James Bond Goldfinger.
A wet suit and a dry suit are not the same thing. You will be wet under a wet suit; that's how the suit works. The small amount of water that seeps underneath is warmed by your body and provides extra insulation. A dry suit keeps you completely dry underneath. It's easier to move in a dry suit. Source: frequent wearer of wet suit for cold-water swimming and surfing.

Here it is guys at about the 1:47 mark you can see police responding over labor day weekend to the house because of a noise complaint. 2 guys answer the door and say that they don't know who lives there. Police eventually figure it out and contact Madison. LE has way more videotape on this case then they are choosing to release to us. Be patient they say they are getting to the bottom of it.

strange accent on 'adam'. or angry or just drunk ... but not very typically american accent?

From what I understand so far of this case. It’s so puzzling. I believe the killer was a friend or someone who use to be close or knows the group. Killing four people and two separate locations and 2 people in each bed? I find it hard that one person was able to keep two people quite and kill them both with no screams? Some victims were said to have defense wounds, but no one heard screams or yelling for help? How did one killer overcome two people twice? Were all the victims stab wounds all from the same blade? The two survivors called friends over because they couldn’t wake their unconscious friends before calling police? I find it hard to believe that there was no indication of blood or a struggle when the friends found them, so why call friends over and put off the police call? Why won’t they release the 911 call as well? Someone knows more then they are letting on and basically no information of anything is being told!

New info on the car will probably lead to a breakthrough. They've been looking for it since the start of the investigation.

Dec 19th article from The Independent: Idaho murders – update: Victim’s father says ‘Adam’ mentioned in new video isn’t a suspect in Moscow stabbings

"A local landlord has now indicated that police may have been focusing on the mystery vehicle long before releasing the details to the public and that the lead may have come from footage he handed over one day after the killings.

Kane Francetich told Fox News that investigators had reached out asking for surveillance footage from a camera on his six-unit rental building on Linda Lane in Moscow. The property is 0.3 miles from the King Road address where the killings took place.

Mr Francetich said he handed over footage from 2am to noon on 13 November.

The video captured a “white” or “light coloured” car driving past at around the time of the murders, he said.

The vehicle was travelling west on Taylor Road sometime between 2.45am and 3.15am, he said. Taylor Road is the main street which connects the home on King Road to Highway 95."

Here is what I have on Timeline/ with Videos- are there others I’m missing??
What was beginning time of calls by K&M to J, I think last call was 2:52?

Moscow PD Update Dec 19

Timeline with Videos
November 12, 2022
9PM X&E at Sigma Chi
10PM K&M to Corner Club

November 13, 2022
1AM B&D are home
10PM-1:30AM K&M- Corner Club
1:30-1:40AM K&M walking to GrubTruck- News Nation video
1:40AM K&M at GrubTruck- Daily Mail
JV says male in dark sedan picked up K&M
1:56AM Ring camera footage of K&M arriving home by private driver
1:45AM X&E home
-2:52AM K&M calls to J
3:01AM bodycam Band Field/ Taylor underage drinking stop- FoxNews
2:45-3:15AM White sedan west on Taylor Rd- 2AM-noon Nov 13 footage Linda Ln
3:45AM White sedan east on White Ave at 802 Troy Rd Mobile Food Mart/gas- Fox News
3-6AM Time PD Requesting video of 1 mile south of Taylor to Palouse, Arboretum to 95
11:58AM 911 call by friend of BorD from cell phone- unconscious person

November 17, 2022 Autopsy ID victims

JMO

This makes you invisible in special effect green screen videos, this is not new technology and is pretty well known.
The eye and nose area is thin for seeing and breathing.
You can buy on the most well known online store in the US for $10-$200.
I only bring it up because it seems more likely than diving suits which keep being discussed.
View attachment 388811
And there's a precedent for the use of these suits in crime. Happened on the subway in October (I didn't witness it myself).

As dramatic as it sounds, I’ve thought about/mentioned night goggles. He had a military style knife, maybe he had night vision too.
Para-military groups are definitely in every state and attract "on the edge" individuals - some with previous military experience, some with none. These individuals get together, train for who knows what - and have all sorts of weapons. Just a comment, a possibility. Coeur d'Alene, especially, has a notorious background with groups/individuals ready for civilian duty.

Last edited:
Wondering out loud here.....With the college out for the holidays, I wonder if this college town turns into a quiet sleepy town. MOO...IF they have a suspect that goes to the college or the adjacent college and left town after the murders, maybe they are doing everything they can to build the case for an arrest before the new year when this person returns (or doesn't return). I guess maybe I am just trying to be hopeful that they have someone in mind and are using this sleepy town time to focus on the evidence for an arrest.

A wet suit and a dry suit are not the same thing. You will be wet under a wet suit; that's how the suit works. The small amount of water that seeps underneath is warmed by your body and provides extra insulation. A dry suit keeps you completely dry underneath. It's easier to move in a dry suit. Source: frequent wearer of wet suit for cold-water swimming and surfing.

Excellent clarification.

I'd add only that a dry suit keeps water out by using durable seals for arms, legs and neck. The suit material proper is thick, scrunchy and repels water (and would repel blood, etc). You're looking at $$$ for one and it makes a good bit of noise while moving. You're not sneaking up on much in a drysuit -- maybe victims who are sleeping heavy. Maybe.

A wetsuit will absorb any liquid it's confronted with to some degree, whether immersed in it or not. It would offer some insulation from sharps and is less noisy, if far warmer than a drysuit. You're not going to peel if off to reveal a tuxedo that's anything but damp, stained and rumpled.

It's possible of course that we have an aquatic-minded killer here. But if I were planning to do a deed most foul I would not take along my cherished drysuit or even full soaker. I'd spend anywhere from 1200.00 to 700.00 less and grab a bog-standard coverup suit, gloves and booties. Cheaper, lighter, can be bought for cash in a whole bunch of places and then removed, reversed, rolled up and discarded in any handy rubbish bin.

If this was planned, which seems likely, then my bet's on a perp prioritizing ease of use and disposal and lack of traceability over the ability to go for a swim after in comfort. The mooted method of ingress, weapon used and exit without being seen point to either luck and/ or some level of careful preparation for these attacks, possibly involving knowledge of the layout, escape routes and runthroughs, and a plan for getting rid of evidence.

My ha'penny's worth, for what it's worth.

strange accent on 'adam'. or angry or just drunk ... but not very typically american accent?
and in the continuation of the video, we have 2 months before the murder, ''there are no girls in the house, but the party in the house, house was full of random people''... and we wonder how the killer got in, and through that house it was like at the main station.

There’s something unsettling about this whole white Hyundai Elantra situation. It’s going to have to be federal agents and law enforcement who find it, because it seems there’s been a series of wild goose chases concerning this vehicle, and nothing seems to be panning out.
What I don’t understand is they know the time the car was there and there is potentially only a few ways into town. Why can’t they use basic math to figure out approximately time frame bass on speed and review highway cameras. It’s been 5 weeks there can’t be that much footage. Unless they can’t access that footage anymore because of how long it has taken to get to this point.

and in the continuation of the video, we have 2 months before the murder, ''there are no girls in the house, but the party in the house, house was full of random people''... and we wonder how the killer got in, and through that house it was like at the main station.
The body cam footage opened my eyes to the party situation in the area. Students not knowing who's house they were at, unless they were fibbing to LE. It seemed like Grand Central Station, and shows how easily one could just come and go, or possibly get in and wait for the victims to come home.
M00

Here is what I have on Timeline/ with Videos- are there others I’m missing??
What was beginning time of calls by K&M to J, I think last call was 2:52?

Moscow PD Update Dec 19

Timeline with Videos
November 12, 2022
9PM X&E at Sigma Chi
10PM K&M to Corner Club

November 13, 2022
1AM B&D are home
10PM-1:30AM K&M- Corner Club
1:30-1:40AM K&M walking to GrubTruck- News Nation video
1:40AM K&M at GrubTruck- Daily Mail
JV says male in dark sedan picked up K&M
1:56AM Ring camera footage of K&M arriving home by private driver
1:45AM X&E home
-2:52AM K&M calls to J
3:01AM bodycam Band Field/ Taylor underage drinking stop- FoxNews
2:45-3:15AM White sedan west on Taylor Rd- 2AM-noon Nov 13 footage Linda Ln
3:45AM White sedan east on White Ave at 802 Troy Rd Mobile Food Mart/gas- Fox News
3-6AM Time PD Requesting video of 1 mile south of Taylor to Palouse, Arboretum to 95
11:58AM 911 call by friend of BorD from cell phone- unconscious person

November 17, 2022 Autopsy ID victims

JMO
If they have ring video of the driver dropping them off then why would t they have video of this white car? Only footage I’ve seen of the white car was in the background from the police bodycam. Just doesn’t make sense.

What I don’t understand is they know the time the car was there and there is potentially only a few ways into town. Why can’t they use basic math to figure out approximately time frame bass on speed and review highway cameras. It’s been 5 weeks there can’t be that much footage. Unless they can’t access that footage anymore because of how long it has taken to get to this point.
It has to be that. But they’ve known about the vehicle since November 14, so why wouldn’t traffic cameras have been checked immediately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592